New world order?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My problem with it, is the interpretations "One World Government" and "New World Order" are from a man, there's no where in the Bible that says "New World Order" or "One World Government" if you look at the link I gave in post #51, these interpretations came from John Darby founder of "the Exclusive Brethren", he interpreted those verses of Daniel and Revelation as a "One World Government," just saying it's nearly comparable to Ellen G White giving her interpretations of end time events.

But many Christians from many denominations have decided to follow the interpretations and teachings of John Nelson Darby on the end time events.

I would go on to question how reliable are John Darby's interpretations? The Exclusive Brethren is pretty much a secret society themselves.

No need to follow...other mens teachings...
I hear "Darby's" name repeated, who cares?
Do I dig and research and seek out what someone named "Darby" believed, spend my time reading all his "thoughts" put on paper? No.

If you are talking about Darby and his thoughts...that's not much of a SECRET.
If you are in agreement or disagreement...
Based on what? IF what Darby believed IS SECRET....How did you determine to Believe the same or not?

Just saying...Darby's conclusions are irrelevant. Supposed Darby's followers are irrelevant.

THE "TERMS";
"One world government"...and
"One world Order....are man-devised phrases.

THE INTENT, and meaning of those phrases ARE, exactly what MEN "OF" this WORLD:
*** have established IS "their" GOAL.
*** have openly revealed IS their GOAL.
*** have DILIGENTLY worked TOGETHER (FOR YEARS) TO EFFECT "THEIR" GOAL to become manifested.
*** "their works"...have BEEN "AFFECTING", (and)...negatively "INFECTING"...the population at large (IN THE WORLD)....
FOR DECADES of Years.

THE SPIRITUAL KNOWLEDGE:
....god of THIS WORLD...IS satan.
....god of THIS WORLD..."SHALL govern" the ENTIRE population WHO IS "OF" and "IN" this world.

John 14:
[29] And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe.
[30] Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.

It is NOT SECRET...
Human men, ARE the instruments, (for lack of a better word)....
that ARE "influenced, to follow, to agree, to adhere, to instigate, to perpetrate...OTHERS TO DO AS THEY DO.... THAT BEING:
* TO COMMIT TO .... "A catalyst"...
* THE "catalyst"? "A SPIRIT"...

THE...plan, the idea, the goals, are NOT SECRET...
THE...Commitment is not SECRET.
THE...WHO, Spirit, is not SECRET.
THE...MEN, are not SECRET.

The FIRST TO PREACH, THEY "WANT" to RULE the WORLD....
IS "mankind"...
From ancient days, and old days, to this day....men decide..."THEY" are entitled...
From: Royalty BLOOD lines of historical seated kings....emperors...etc. (whatever TITLE "they" decide.
To: "pseudo" royalty, "entitled", by posing as servants, being seated, remaining glued to seats, for decades, (BY any means possible) dictating, and passing off "their pseudo Entitlement", to family members, and cronies to be seated, (BY any means possible).
* AND HERE, is the goal of:
ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT and
NEW WORLD ORDER instigated and perpetuated...
* WHO they ARE, is not Secret...AND HAS and IS coming to pass.

THE NEXT to RULE the Entire WORLD, IS, satan....
WHO, shall ... TAKE OVER, the man-made WORLD Government...(recent history called:
One World Government, New World Order...
Of recent days, renamed TO:
The Great Re-SET. ).
* Satan's TAKE OVER, is revealed in Scripture.
* Satan's HOW, is revealed in Scripture.
* Satan's WHEN, is revealed in Scripture.
* the WHO, whom SHALL, Continue in Agreement as Satan "rules", and the WHO WHOM SHALL reject Satan's rulership, is revealed in Scripture....
* the Express, World rulership of Satan, and ALL in agreement with him, is revealed in Scripture.
* the Express, WHAT becomes of Satan's rulership, and ALL in agreement with him, is revealed in Scripture.

THE LAST to RULE the Entire Renewed Heavens and Earth (Worlds), IS, our Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Christ the Lord Jesus, the Great Lord God Almighty... Accompanied with ALL the men MADE Saints, from the beginning of earthly mankind, to the ending of earthly mankind....as revealed in Scripture.

The ORDER, The WAY, The "players" (ie. persons and spirits) are all revealed in Scripture. The RESULT is all revealed in Scripture.

Glory to God,
Taken

Reactions: teamventure

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I hear "Darby's" name repeated, who cares?
Darby is made the whipping boy unnecessarily. He had some good insights, but he also had some other issues. No need to invoke Darby. We all have our Bibles. But some simply cannot comprehend the coming New World Order even though it is shown on dollar bills. Novus Ordo Seclorum.

Attachments

• upload_2021-9-24_7-9-12.png
    upload_2021-9-24_7-9-12.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
Reactions: TLHKAJ

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Darby is made the whipping boy unnecessarily. He had some good insights, but he also had some other issues. No need to invoke Darby. We all have our Bibles. But some simply cannot comprehend the coming New World Order even though it is shown on dollar bills. Novus Ordo Seclorum.

Agree, and that was my point.
Both Catholics and Protestants have "men" they specifically identify as "great scholars" to consider, study, quote and follow...
And Each PRESUME, the OTHER'S members are robotic blind followers....I seem to notice it is Catholics who most prominately lodge the accusatory finger.

Also agree, interest in symbols with words added, New Order Ages Agreed Understaking,
Should not be dismissed.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
These prophecies are for our benefit. Familiarity with them helps put current events into perspective.

Not when our understanding of the Statue Prophecy is flawed and the 2,000 plus gap is missing in action as told to us by another recorded Prophet of God with respect to the nation(s) that have dominion over the Land of the Chaldeans, i.e. Babylon, at present.

Our Understanding was developed out of the imagination of people based on the wrong hypothesis that the last nations of the fourth and fifth segments of the statue must be nations that had dominion over the nation of Israel, like the first three segments, rather than having dominion over the Land of Babylon.

Our "Christian" understanding of these present times is sadly wanting in all respects.

Shalom

PS: - God's everlasting Kingdom is still to be established in our near future during the time of the kings of the last segment.

Last edited:

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Our Understanding was developed out of the imagination of people based on the wrong hypothesis that the last nations of the fourth and fifth segments of the statue must be nations that had dominion over the nation of Israel, rather than having dominion over the Land of Babylon.
All the empires described by Daniel had dominion over Israel. That is historical fact. The Babylonian was succeeded by the Medo-Persian, which was succeeded by the Graeco-Macedonian, which was succeeded by the Roman empire. And Daniel even confirms this.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
All the empires described by Daniel had dominion over Israel. That is historical fact. The Babylonian was succeeded by the Medo-Persian, which was succeeded by the Graeco-Macedonian, which was succeeded by the Roman empire. And Daniel even confirms this.

Thanks Enoch111, you have just confirmed my post by your remarks above?

Shalom

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Not when our understanding of the Statue Prophecy is flawed and the 2,000 plus gap is missing in action as told to us by another recorded Prophet of God with respect to the nation(s) that have dominion over the Land of the Chaldeans, i.e. Babylon, at present.

Our Understanding was developed out of the imagination of people based on the wrong hypothesis that the last nations of the fourth and fifth segments of the statue must be nations that had dominion over the nation of Israel, like the first three segments, rather than having dominion over the Land of Babylon.

Our "Christian" understanding of these present times is sadly wanting in all respects.

Shalom

PS: - God's everlasting Kingdom is still to be established in our near future during the time of the kings of the last segment.
one can only misunderstand the basic Daniel 2 Prophecy if one has their eyes closed or is unfamiliar with it.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
A simpleton Puppet at that.
Not to mention what we are going to get to be our next QLD GG :eek::rolleyes: another simpleton idiot fool that is off with the pixies.

Now now Reggie, be nice to her, she had a job to do and the only problem area she encountered was in the south east corner of the state.

As a friend of mine said, Queenslanders are not like the southerners south of the border who are not as compliant as the people that live outside of the 200 km range from Brisbane.

The statistic that I have been complying for nearly twelve months show that the pandemic majored in Victoria and new South Wales whereas the other states like Tasmania, South Australia, Western Australia, Northern Territory and Queensland hardly made any difference to the pandemic wave that occurred over the past twelve months or so.

As to whether or not Young is suitable for the role of GG in this state, only time will tell and since she was hand picked by the Premier, like minded people generally flock together.

Shalom

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That is just nonsense since you were given the specific Bible reference. So kindly pay close attention: And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
(Rev 13:7,8)

If this man has power over "all that dwell upon the earth" for 3 1/2 years and causes all to take his mark, what else will it be other than a new world order? Total control by Satan and the Antichrist.

@Enoch111 @Taken a few people believe Revelation 13 has already happen, some believe it was the persecution of Christians from the 1st century by the Roman Empire.

We got to look at the time Revelation 13 was written in, and the time that followed after that.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
A simpleton Puppet at that.
Not to mention what we are going to get to be our next QLD GG :eek::rolleyes: another simpleton idiot fool that is off with the pixies.

Yep... Their all puppets Reggie... All the politicians... Ok there are some that are really trying to speak out but most of them are mere puppets in the grand scheme of things... They've sold their souls to the evil one and are now just taking orders

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Enoch111 @Taken a few people believe Revelation 13 has already happen, some believe it was the persecution of Christians from the 1st century by the Roman Empire.

We got to look at the time Revelation 13 was written in, and the time that followed after that.

The probability of these people being correct is very small indeed...
There was never any beast that ruled every nation
There was never anything that resembled the mark of the beast

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Josho

What are you doing on this thread? Your defending communism... Global communism... How much lower will you stoop?

"If you can't beat them, join them." ;)

I know this is what you wanted me to say. Lolz

I wonder how many will take this comment seriously? :p

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
"If you can't beat them, join them." ;)

I know this is what you wanted me to say. Lolz

I wonder how many will take this comment seriously? :p

Thats not what i wanted you to say. I don't think thats funny...

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It does not matter when it was written. The fulfillment is still in the future. Many prophesies regarding Christ which were written long before His coming are yet to be fulfilled. But you are obviously not very conversant with Bible prophecy.

Reactions: teamventure

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It does not matter when it was written. The fulfillment is still in the future. Many prophesies regarding Christ which were written long before His coming are yet to be fulfilled. But you are obviously not very conversant with Bible prophecy.

Enoch111 if you believe it's an event yet to come, there are 10 crowns, now if there are 10 crowns, that's not one government, if only one head out of 7 heads gets wounded, that would knock out the interpretations of the wound being a "big global economic downturn that would reset the global economy" as it's only 1 out of the the 7 heads.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Enoch111 if you believe it's an event yet to come, there are 10 crowns, now if there are 10 crowns, that's not one government, if only one head out of 7 heads gets wounded, that would knock out the interpretations of the wound being a "big global economic downturn that would reset the global economy" as it's only 1 out of the the 7 heads.

Seven heads... Could that be the G7... Who knows for sure... One thing i know is that im not taking any chances...
And the more they use criminal tactics like blackmails, threats and coercion the more i will resist...
I'll take the jab if i see it
- Actually work like they said it would and end the plandemic
- Actually end lockdowns and masks and all the rest of the fear mongering to go back to normal like they said we would
Otherwise im prepared to be vilified, ostracized, demonized, criminalized, persecuted and prosecuted.
Iv been recently thinking about going back to prison and coming to terms with that possibility that is becoming more probable by the day

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte