New world order?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Daniel Andrews and all the politicians that are complicit deserve to spend the rest of their lives in a top level prison followed by burning in hell for eternity... A few cop cars is nothing

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Ye but burning building for birds lives matters is ok...
Double standards again Josh...

No burning buildings is not okay, none of these acts are okay, it's all disgraceful, rioters want lawlessness, they want no cops, no government, and they wouldn't care if people were shooting each other dead on the streets. They want anyone to be able to take matters into their own hands, no matter how violent.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No burning buildings is not okay, none of these acts are okay, it's all disgraceful, rioters want lawlessness, they want no cops, no government, and they wouldn't care if people were shooting each other dead on the streets. They want everyone to be able to take matters into their own hands, no matter how violent.

Righteous indignation

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is it a "New World Order " though??

I don't agree that it's the correct phrasing in what it refers to.

Because we read.....

1 Corinthians 14:33
"For God is not a God of disorder but of peace—as in all the congregations of the Lord’s people."

1 Corinthians 14:40
"But all things should be done decently and in order."

What is the world sinking into right now? Is it order? No it's disorder, rebellion and lawlessness..
In other words, you're saying that there is no order in the beast system?

But they have termed it that, because their plan is "order out of chaos." The world is run by entities whose mode of operation is to create crisis after crisis ....set the stage and then present the "solution." The antichrist will emerge with all the answers.... "order out of chaos." They will be saying, "Peace and safety" ....then, sudden destruction.

Last edited:

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I beg to differ with you. The 4th Beast arose and began its works many centuries ago.

Look back at the recent colonial period for example, that has really come to at end just recently. This is the work of breaking up tribes and nations into political management entities for eventual world command and control. The framework has already been laid out. Its foundation already set.
There is no rule that says this 4th Beast once it arose/arises has to complete its work in a set short number of years.

Just saying..

Now if you are talking about the fourth beast of Daniel 7:1-12, then I would agree with you, but the five beasts as mentioned in verses 7:1-12 also includes the little horn/false prophet of the Book of Revelation, and all of these five beasts are imprisoned in the pit for many days, i.e. 1,000 years, before they are released once again.

In verse 7:19, Daniel inquired about the four facetted beast and described it as the first four beasts of 7:1-12 becoming a single entity and working together. This can be seen in the description of the single entity beast where aspects of the description of the first four beasts of 7:1-12 are described in the description of the four facetted beasts of Daniel 7:19-26 and is also repeated in the description of the Beast that rises up out of the pit in Rev 17:3, 8-13, Rev 13:1-10 and Rev 11:7.

Sadly, what we read in our English Bible translations is a distorted account which hides the truth from us.

In Daniel 7, there is a gap in the prophecy of 1,000 years, that Daniel did not necessarily see, between verses 18 and 19.

Sadly, we tend to cheer pick the scriptures and isolate those cheery picked scriptures from the rest of the scriptures so that we keep our understanding of the scriptures complicated because we do not let the whole of the scriptures to speak when we read a portion of the scriptures.

An example of this is found in Isaiah 24:21-22 which is also described in Daniel 7:9-12, where God judged in heaven the wicked fallen heavenly hosts, i.e. Satan and his fellow angels, in heaven and imprisons them in a pit for many days to await the time of their punishment.

At the same time that the heavenly hosts are being judged, the kings of the earth are also being judged after the time of the Gentiles trampling God's Sanctuary and earthly hosts, i.e. the Israelites, has run its full course of 2,300 years from around 250 BC up and until this present time, where they will be judged in the valley of decision, and they too will enter into the Bottomless Pit with the judged heavenly hosts.

In Daniel 7:2, Daniel described the four heavenly hosts that he called the beasts as the four winds of heaven, i.e. spiritual entities like angels, that had influence over the peoples of the earth, such that the people rose up under the respective wind of heaven to manifest the respective dominate characteristic of each of the described four beasts. The third beast is the easiest beast to see and we are told that this beast came into being after the death of Alexandra the Great, around 70 years later, and the influence of the third beast has ebbed and flowed through history right up and until this present time in different people groups, nations and kingdoms over time.

The first two beasts are a little more difficult to see. The first beast of 1-12 is best though of as the philosophical thoughts of man over time, whereas the second beast is observable in the genocide of different races which other races have tried to wipe out from time to time.,

Now the presence of the four beast of verses 1-12 can be observed in the pompous words that the little horn has spoken against God and the resulting iniquities of the Amorite peoples who form and adhere to the Islamic religion edict, that "Jesus is not the Son of God," and, as such, he is a lesser prophet that Mohamad.

Now in around 25 years time we will see Isaiah 24:21-22 happening, a little after 40 years will have passed from the time that the three foul spirits went out from the Dragon the false prophet and the beast.

But the above is not a conspiracy theory or a web of lies that man tends to spin to hide the truth of the matter.

Shalom

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Why would you? The New World Order is the same as the reign of the Antichrist.

Everybody talks about a new world in the morning. A new world in the morning so they say.
I, myself don't talk about a new world in the morning. A new world in the morning, that's today.
And I can feel a new tomorrow comin' on.
And I don't know why I have to make a song. Everybody talks a bout a new world in the morning. New world in the morning takes so long.

I met a man who had a dream he had since he was twenty. I met that man when he was eighty-one.
He said too manypeople just stand and wait up til the mornin', Don't they know tomorrow never comes.
And he would feel a new tomorrow coming on. And when he'd smile his eyes would twinkle up in thought. Everybody talks about a new world in the morning. New world in the morning never comes.
And I can feel a new tomorrow coming on.
And I don't know why I have to make a song. Everybody talks about a new world in the morning. New world in the morning takes so long.

"New World in the Morning Lyrics." Lyrics.com. STANDS4 LLC, 2021. Web. 23 Sep. 2021. <Roger Whittaker - New World in the Morning Lyrics | Lyrics.com>.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Why would you? The New World Order is the same as the reign of the Antichrist.
In other words, you're saying that there is no order in the beast system?

But they have termed it that, because their plan is "order out of chaos." The world is run by entities whose mode of operation is to create crisis after crisis ....set the stage and then present the "solution." The antichrist will emerge with all the answers.... "order out of chaos." They will be saying, "Peace and safety" ....then, sudden destruction.

My problem with it, is the interpretations "One World Government" and "New World Order" are from a man, there's no where in the Bible that says "New World Order" or "One World Government" if you look at the link I gave in post #51, these interpretations came from John Darby founder of "the Exclusive Brethren", he interpreted those verses of Daniel and Revelation as a "One World Government," just saying it's nearly comparable to Ellen G White giving her interpretations of end time events.

But many Christians from many denominations have decided to follow the interpretations and teachings of John Nelson Darby on the end time events.

I would go on to question how reliable are John Darby's interpretations? The Exclusive Brethren is pretty much a secret society themselves.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So then @Josho How do you think the Anti Christ will make his entrance into the world?? and be able to control the world?

If the world is not under ONE rule ( which seems impossible to fathom but given how quickly Australia and Canada have lost ALL their freedoms...not so impossible )... then it would be impossible for anyone to take over.

New world order is simply how all these countries are going to choose to get out of debt.... Instead of every country sinking because of massive debt... they will invent a new order of doing business... all the countries will have to unite under one government and one currency.

The Exclusive Brethren did not invent this. It's as old as the hills.

Anti-Christ.... New world order... ONE exclusive government.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So then @Josho How do you think the Anti Christ will make his entrance into the world?? and be able to control the world?

If the world is not under ONE rule ( which seems impossible to fathom but given how quickly Australia and Canada have lost ALL their freedoms...not so impossible )... then it would be impossible for anyone to take over.

New world order is simply how all these countries are going to choose to get out of debt.... Instead of every country sinking because of massive debt... they will invent a new order of doing business... all the countries will have to unite under one government and one currency.

Well many reckon there will be a great financial crash causing the so called "NWO", but that's assuming the wound of the beast is financial, isn't it?

I don't think we can say that the wound is definitely financial though...

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

The Exclusive Brethren did not invent this. It's as old as the hills.

Anti-Christ.... New world order... ONE exclusive government.
Daniel tells us in Nebuchadnezzer's vision of Daniel 2 that they will attempt to unite but ultimately will not achieve it. Daniel 2:43 It further tells us 'in the days of these kings the God of Heaven will set up a Kingdom never to be destroyed' Daniel 2:44

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I don't think we can say that the wound is definitely financial though...
I don't know enough about the topic to debate... but I am clearly seeing the world in ruins as I type this.... Financial collapse world wide is where the world is headed and actually ( already in ). What goes up... must come down... a fake economy built on fake money. Every country is in this predicament.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Daniel tells us in Nebuchadnezzer's vision of Daniel 2 that they will attempt to unite but ultimately will not achieve it. Daniel 2:43 It further tells us 'in the days of these kings the God of Heaven will set up a Kingdom never to be destroyed' Daniel 2:44
I think you are saying that you do not believe the coup to unite all the world powers will succeed.
Like I just said to Josho... I am not knowledgeable enough on this topic to debate... but to me... the thought of ONE world order makes sense.
Just my little opinion... and it means nothing... LOL

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I think you are saying that you do not believe the coup to unite all the world powers will succeed.
Like I just said to Josho... I am not knowledgeable enough on this topic to debate... but to me... the thought of ONE world order makes sense.
Just my little opinion... and it means nothing... LOL
I am saying they will attempt to unite; a move currently underway.
The primary 'global empires of the world from Daniels day forward to the end of time as we know it are represented as various metals in Nebuchadnezzer's image. These prophecies are for our benefit. Familiarity with them helps put current events into perspective.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Is the phrase "new world order"?
In the Bible?

I have never seen the phrase "new world order" in the Bible. So why is there so much focus and concern about "new world order"?

I would debate it's not a new world after all, is it?

Start with a study of Revelation 13

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well... without ANY previous study... this is what my little mind thinks about this topic.

All societies will soon crumble.... I believe all societies have already begun to crumble... due to the EXTREME spending of money that does NOT exist.

I believe the Catholic Church is a world power and not a church at all... and they will play a major role in the shifting of things.

I believe that on top of covid... we will experience a great many more natural disasters all over the world....and they will render many helpless... and this is what the powers at be are WAITING for.... a time of total calamity... so that they can swoop in with their evil agenda... in the guise of HELPING.

Other than that... I have no idea where we are specifically at.... we have not yet experienced many of the natural disasters that I believe are coming in the next few years.

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
My problem with it, is the interpretations "One World Government" and "New World Order" are from a man...
That is just nonsense since you were given the specific Bible reference. So kindly pay close attention: And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
(Rev 13:7,8)

If this man has power over "all that dwell upon the earth" for 3 1/2 years and causes all to take his mark, what else will it be other than a new world order? Total control by Satan and the Antichrist.