New Year's Resolutions

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Aaron

Feb 17, 2006
I'm going to try something new here... let's see how it works :angel9: My goal is to make this an annual thing I do, starting the second week of December.This thread is for our New Year's Resolutions so we can help keep our's together as a community.I've grown to notice that a lot of people make resolutions, and usually have problems keeping them.There was a year that I once forgot my resolution, so needless to say it was impossible to stick with! Over the past few months we've been blessed to see this community grow quite large, with many members. God has blessed us immensly and we must be thankful. (but that's another thread I'm starting
wink.gif
) So let's see... my resolution this year is to dedicate more time here and divide myself more. Some might not know I've had a pretty rough two years with my health so I've been rather quiet.Things are looking better, so I hope to be able to spend more time with everyone here. Who's next?? Don't be shy
smile.gif
Aaron

gibby

Apr 4, 2006
My resolution is to not loose any ground in my growth in the Lord but to actually continue gaining ground.

jesusxchick

Dec 14, 2006
My new years resolution is pretty much the same as Gibby's. To keep growing in the Lord and not lose track. To help others grow in the Lord and be there for them as much as possible.

ActionJackson

Oct 31, 2008
I will continue praying for God's will in my life and that He strengthens my faith, wisdom, understanding of His truth. I will attempt to exercise my prayer life overall. I will continue my "prepping" (preparing for hard times). I hope to maintain at least a two year supply of food and I'm looking for some mountain property as a place I could go should rioting and looting take place as a result of the possible economic collapse looming on the horizon. I like to target shoot but I'm only a fair shot. I would like to improve upon my marksmanship.