• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

freedom7

May 27, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi CB members,

I am new in town so thought I would stop by to say hi and introduce myself before going on a tour and try to learn my way around. Looking forward to meeting some new friends and maybe learning something new in God's Word. I'm also praying that I can bring something back in return.
Father in Heaven I lift up the CB family and ask that you Bless the reunion that is about to take place.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Welcome to the Forums freedom7!

freedom7

May 27, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you 1forrest and Born_Again for the Welcome.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for the prayer, we always need that!

Welcome to the community. What's your background in Christianity if you don't mind me being entirely nosy? :)

estadalamoo

May 31, 2015
freedom7 said:
Hi CB members,

I am new in town so thought I would stop by to say hi and introduce myself before going on a tour and try to learn my way around. Looking forward to meeting some new friends and maybe learning something new in God's Word. I'm also praying that I can bring something back in return.
Father in Heaven I lift up the CB family and ask that you Bless the reunion that is about to take place.
Would you like it I taught you something about gods blessing.