NEWSFLASH: Abraham was not a Jew. Neither was Isaac. Neither was Jacob.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
true

But nationally, A jew is a person who is physically from Abraham Issac and Jacob, and whose ancestors came from the southern kingdom of Juda
Tribally. But not considered Abraham's seed by God if they reject Christ.

A Jew is not part of Israel unless he or she is in Christ.

Do you think that NOT acknowledging what Jesus and His apostles said (and John the Baptist even before them) is ever going to get Jews saved and back in covenant relationship with God, and part of Israel?

It's time you started helping to save Jews and get them into the true Israel by leaving off with your lying to the Jews my friend.

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
jew is part of Israel.

I suggest you study the OT
Ahhh

You've just proved you do not believe the New Testament, which was promised even while the Old Testament was (note was) still in effect.

@Eternally Grateful

You've also proved that you pooh-pooh the warning Paul gave you:

19 You will say then, The branches were broken off so that I might be grafted in.
20 Well, because of unbelief they were broken off, and you stand by faith. Do not be high-minded, but fear.
21 For if God did not spare the natural branches, fear lest He also may not spare you either!
22 Behold then the kindness, and the severity of God; on those having fallen, severity; but on you, kindness, if you continue in the kindness. Otherwise you also will be cut off.

You have just proved by your own words that you do not believe the New Testament. Only the Old.

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Copied from my post in this thread:

The creation of the state called "Israel" would not have happened were it not for the U.K and the U.S.A, especially the U.K, and the U.N vote of 1947 and the subsequent one of 1948.

The Zionists cannot be blamed for wanting a homeland for the Jews, considering the centuries of persecution of Jews and pogroms that had taken place.

The nations who created it by the stroke of a pen in 1947 and 1948 can be blamed for the mess everyone now sees.

IMO it is possible that O.T prophecy - at least part of it - means that God is going to judge all the nations in valley of Jehoshaphat - because of what they have done.

The nations will all deserve it.

Though Jews who are not in Christ are not Israel, God has seen all the centuries of pogroms and blind hatred of Jews. He sees what is done to them.

When God had made an end of judging the Jews at the hand of Babylon, God destroyed Babylon.

The cities of the nations fell when the 7th bowl was poured out.

We need to be very careful who we condemn - because the nations are equally guilty of the judgment of God - and the nations are going to receive it.

The prophecies we all believe we are such experts at interpreting may prove to bring upon all nations what the nations do not expect.

God is just. Whatever is unjustly done to the Jews by the nations in the state (wrongly) called "Israel" that the nations created, will be answered - not "because they are Israel" (because those who are not in Christ are not Israel), nor "because they are Jews" - but because God is 100% just.

IMO.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tribally. But not considered Abraham's seed by God if they reject Christ.

A Jew is not part of Israel unless he or she is in Christ.

Do you think that NOT acknowledging what Jesus and His apostles said (and John the Baptist even before them) is ever going to get Jews saved and back in covenant relationship with God, and part of Israel?

It's time you started helping to save Jews and get them into the true Israel by leaving off with your lying to the Jews my friend.
Excuse me sir but God called out a nation From abraham, he chose them for a purpose.

He also said he owuld never leave nor forsake them, even if because they sinned, he scattered them

Your argument s against God not me

Reactions: mailmandan

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ahhh

You've just proved you do not believe the New Testament, which was promised even while the Old Testament was (note was) still in effect.

@Eternally Grateful

You've also proved that you pooh-pooh the warning Paul gave you:

19 You will say then, The branches were broken off so that I might be grafted in.
20 Well, because of unbelief they were broken off, and you stand by faith. Do not be high-minded, but fear.
21 For if God did not spare the natural branches, fear lest He also may not spare you either!
22 Behold then the kindness, and the severity of God; on those having fallen, severity; but on you, kindness, if you continue in the kindness. Otherwise you also will be cut off.

You have just proved by your own words that you do not believe the New Testament. Only the Old.
You know what amazing?

Paul said after Ythe fullness of the gentileis complete, ALL ISREAL WILL BE SAVED.. by the gospel they re our e3nemy, according to the election they are beloved.

You do not even understand the workds from whence you picked your name..

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Abraham was not a Jew. Go ask any Jew.

Neither was Isaac.

Neither was Jacob/Israel.

They are the ancestors of 12 tribes, only one of which = "the Jews".

Gal_3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Here "Jew" means anyone of the tribes of Israel while "Greek" means any gentile. "Jew" did eventually become a term that could be used of any Israelite from any tribe.

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Excuse me sir but God called out a nation From abraham, he chose them for a purpose.

He also said he owuld never leave nor forsake them, even if because they sinned, he scattered them

You don't know what you're talking about and don't realize that the finger you are pointing at me regarding an argument being against God, is pointing at you.

God's purpose for choosing Abraham was to make him the father of many goy nations - God's first promise to Abraham, repeated three times by God,

and through Abraham's seed (Jesus), to bless all families of the earth.

God could not have done that if Abraham, a non-Jew, did not have a son called Isaac, a non-Jew, who did not have a son called Jacob/Israel, a non-Jew, who did not become the father of twelve sons, one of whom became the patriarch of the tribe of the Jews, through whom God chose to bring the seed promised to Abraham (Jesus) into the world, through Whom all the families of the earth are blessed, and through Whom Abraham became the father of a multitude of goy nations, just as God had promised.

It's the house that God built. Not the house that Jack built. And it should be marvelous in your eyes. But you don't believe it.

Reactions: covenantee

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
You know what amazing?

Paul said after Ythe fullness of the gentileis complete, ALL ISREAL WILL BE SAVED.. by the gospel they re our e3nemy, according to the election they are beloved.

The deliverer came out of Zion 2,000 years ago. ALL Israel = Jews and Gentiles in Christ.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't know what you're talking about and don't realize that the finger you are pointing at me regarding an argument being against God, is pointing at you.

God's purpose for choosing Abraham was to make him the father of many goy nations - God's first promise to Abraham, repeated three times by God,

and through Abraham's seed (Jesus), to bless all families of the earth.

God could not have done that if Abraham, a non-Jew, did not have a son called Isaac, a non-Jew, who did not have a son called Jacob/Israel, a non-Jew, who did not become the father of twelve sons, one of whom became the patriarch of the tribe of the Jews, through whom God chose to bring the seed promised to Abraham (Jesus) into the world, through Whom all the families of the earth are blessed, and through Whom Abraham became the father of a multitude of goy nations, just as God had promised.

It's the house that God built. Not the house that Jack built. And it should be marvelous in your eyes. But you don't believe it.
Lol

Yet God called them elect.. and gave them a special land.. as an eternal inheritance.

Feel free to believe what you want man I wont stop you

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You know what amazing?

Two Israels.

Romans 9
6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:
7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

1. Of Israel:
Not all Israel
The children of the flesh
Not the children of God
Not the children of the promise
Not counted for the seed

2. All Israel:
Not of Israel
Not the children of the flesh
The children of God
The children of the promise
Counted for the seed

Only one of these two Israels shall be saved.

Romans 11

26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

Only the faithful obedient spiritual "all Israel", comprised of the believing elect beloved remnant from Israel (Romans 9:27; Romans 11:1-5,26,28), and believers from among the Gentiles (Romans 11:11), shall be saved.

Reactions: Zao is life

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Lol

Yet God called them elect.. and gave them a special land.. as an eternal inheritance.

Feel free to believe what you want man I wont stop you
You can't stop me. Because God promised it in the Bible.

And only the land of Judah was the Jews' inheritance. When the U.N partitioned Israel and Palestine in 1947, most of Judah/Judea was not given to them - it lies in the West Bank.

And East Jerusalem is not recognized as being Jewish either - where the Temple Mount is.

The Jews are called occupiers by all their enemies.

Think.

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Gal_3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Here "Jew" means anyone of the tribes of Israel while "Greek" means any gentile. "Jew" did eventually become a term that could be used of any Israelite from any tribe.
Only for 600 years between the destruction of the house of Israel and the resurrection of Christ.

The name "Israel" was synonymous with the term "the Jews" from 725 B.C until most Jews became broken off from Israel and from covenant relationship with God though their unbelief, circa 30 A.D.

What man calls "Israel" and what the New Covenant Israel IS, are not the same thing.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

God did more than scatter them.
He slew them by the thousands.
Numbers 25:9
Any idea why?

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is not an "obsession with the Jews." Abraham's biological descendants formed into a nation that God promised them. The Jewish People in the land of Israel and coalescing into a nation is precisely what God Himself promised will be for all time, at least up until the New Earth.

Your agenda appears to be to marginalize the Jewish People, and to "hit them while they're down." The Prophets frowned upon Israel's enemies relishing in God's punishment upon them. God's judgment will come back upon those who enjoy God punishing and chastising His people. That's is God's word, and I would be very careful!

Amos 1.6 This is what the Lord says:
“For three sins of Gaza,
even for four, I will not relent.
Because she took captive whole communities
and sold them to Edom,
7 I will send fire on the walls of Gaza
that will consume her fortresses.
8 I will destroy the king of Ashdod
and the one who holds the scepter in Ashkelon.
I will turn my hand against Ekron,
till the last of the Philistines are dead,”
says the Sovereign Lord.

Eze 36.1 Ezekiel, son of man, tell the mountains of Israel 2 that I, the Lord God, am saying:
Your enemies sneered and said that you mountains belonged to them. 3 They ruined and crushed you from every side, and foreign nations captured and made fun of you. 4 So all you mountains and hills, streams and valleys, listen to what I will do. Your towns may now lie in ruins, and nations may laugh and insult you. 5 But in my fierce anger, I will turn against those nations, and especially the Edomites, because they laughed at you the loudest and took over your pasturelands. 6 You have suffered long enough, and, I, the Lord God, am very angry! Nations have insulted you, 7 so I will now insult and disgrace them. That is my solemn promise.
Obadiah also, against Edom, for how they treated Israel.

This one issue is going to divide the world into 2 camps. And it's going to get mean.

Much love!