NEWSFLASH: Abraham was not a Jew. Neither was Isaac. Neither was Jacob.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Chadrho

Sep 4, 2019
East Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Newsflash: Abraham was not a Jew.
Neither was Isaac.
Neither was Jacob/Israel
Neither were Reuben and his descendants
Neither were Gad and his descendants
Neither were Asher and his descendants
Neither were Naphtlai and his descendants
Neither were Dan and his descendants
Neither were Simeon and his descendants
Neither were Levi and his descendants
Neither were Issachar and his descendants
Neither were Zebulun and his descendants
Neither were Joseph and his descendants
Neither were Ephraim, son of Joseph, a Gentile born in Egypt to an Egyptian mother, whose seed would become the fullness of the Gentiles/a multitude of nations, and his descendants
Neither were Manasseh, son of Joseph, a Gentile born in Egypt to an Egyptian mother, and his descendants

The vast majority of all the above descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob were exiled in 725 B.C, ceased being a nation before God, and became scattered among the nations, where their descendants have continued to intermarry with Gentiles in the nations to this day.

Neither was Benjamin a Jew, but the majority of his descendants eventually became amalgamated with the Jews.

Judah was the patriarch of the Jews - but Newsflash: Abraham was not a Jew.

Neither was Isaac.
Neither was Jacob/Israel.

The biblical scriptures are not about "the Jews". They are about God's promise to Abraham that he would become a father of a multitude of goy (nations), and that in Abraham's seed (Christ) all the families of the earth will be blessed.
The biblical scriptures are about THE seed of Abraham, who is Jesus.

Hope this helps some people to overcome their obsession with "the Jews".

This is helpful. I usually distinguish between the Hebrews, the ancient Israelites, and the Judeans (specifically in the time of Jesus). And I agree, it is about God's promise made to Abraham that all the families of earth will be blessed through his seed, who is Christ.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only for 600 years between the destruction of the house of Israel and the resurrection of Christ.

The verse posted was written many years after the resurrection of Christ. Since that writing, the term Jew has been synonymous with Israel.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
News flash updated.
God slew 24,000 Semites in Numbers 25:9.
God is an Antisemite.
I accept that your god is,yes.

And thank you for your honesty. :) Better late than never.

This is a Christian forum. Our God is not an antisemite.

This is a board for Christians only. Non-believers have their own section where you and your fellows will be within the rules of the site.

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
News flash updated.
God slew 24,000 Semites in Numbers 25:9.
God is an Antisemite.
God is going to do the same to the nations.

For 1,878 years Jews in the nations were slandered, misrepresented, maligned, unjustly treated, and sometimes even slaughtered in pogroms and finally, in the holocaust.

The Zionist Jews had good reason to want a homeland for the Jews, and God knew it. BUT they continued to reject Christ.

In 1947 and 1948, by the stroke of a pen, the General Assembly of the United Nations said to the Jews, in effect:

1. "OK Jews, we'll give you your homeland in Palestine - but not in the land biblically allotted by God to Judah/the Jews, a.k.a "The West Bank". No, we'll continue to call that part of the territory "Palestine" and that part will be given to your bloodthirsty enemies who hate you with an ancient hatred, and want nothing else than to eradicate every Jew from the entire land we are giving you, and to wipe your country, a.k.a "Israel" off the map.

2. We'll continue to deal treacherously with you by

(a) Giving military aid and money to you, but also giving money - lots of money - to your enemies who want to annihilate you, so as to ensure they remain strong enough to forever be a thorn in your flesh; and
(b) We'll continue to pressure you through the resolutions repeatedly passed by our (United) nations to make impossible concessions with those who hate you and do not want peace with you. You will continue to be condemned without a cause and blamed for the misdeeds of your enemies who hate you.
( c ) We will also not allow you to adequately defend yourselves and your state against those who hate you and want nothing else than your annihilation.

God has seen, and God is 100% just.

In short, in 1947 and 1948, by the stroke of a pen, the General Assembly of the United Nations signed their own title deed to their own graveyard, by their first treacherous action of many to follow, and after signing their own title deed to their own graveyard, the nations have continued to dig their own graves in Israel.

When God judges the nations in the graveyard of the nations, it will not be because Jews who are not in Christ are "Israel", nor "because they are Jews" - but because God is 100% just. He destroyed Babylon after He used Babylon the judge the Jews. The cities of the nations that John saw falling when the 7th bowl of wrath was poured out, will be judged in the Valley of Jehoshaphat.

And it's all the nations - those who have a bloodthirsty hatred of the Jews of Israel and want them annihilated or driven into the sea, as well as those who have dealt so treacherously with the state they created.

IMO.​

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
I accept that your god is,yes.

And thank you for your honesty. :) Better late than never.

This is a Christian forum. Our God is not an antisemite.

This is a board for Christians only. Non-believers have their own section where you and your fellows will be within the rules of the site.
It's only a Christian forum if only those who believe the New Testament post in it, and none of those who call people who are not in Christ "Israel", post in it.

I suggest you follow your own advice.

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
The verse posted was written many years after the resurrection of Christ. Since that writing, the term Jew has been synonymous with Israel.
Only by all those who don't know the difference between who God regards as Israel and who He does not. You're allowed to be among them if you like (just saying).

1 I tell the truth in Christ, I do not lie, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Spirit,
2 that I have great heaviness and continual pain in my heart.
3 For I myself was wishing to be accursed from Christ for my brothers, my kinsmen according to the flesh,
4 who are Israelites;

Paul did not say "who are Jews". An "Israelite" refers to 12 tribes descended from Jacob - of which the Jews are only one.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Two Israels.

Romans 9
6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:
7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

1. Of Israel:
Not all Israel
The children of the flesh
Not the children of God
Not the children of the promise
Not counted for the seed

2. All Israel:
Not of Israel
Not the children of the flesh
The children of God
The children of the promise
Counted for the seed

Only one of these two Israels shall be saved.

Romans 11

26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

Only the faithful obedient spiritual "all Israel", comprised of the believing elect beloved remnant from Israel (Romans 9:27; Romans 11:1-5,26,28), and believers from among the Gentiles (Romans 11:11), shall be saved.
Yep 2 Israel’s.

1. Spiritual. Born again

2. Physical. Blinded in part. But God keeps a remnant. And one day all will be saved.

Reactions: mailmandan

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can't stop me. Because God promised it in the Bible.

And only the land of Judah was the Jews' inheritance. When the U.N partitioned Israel and Palestine in 1947, most of Judah/Judea was not given to them - it lies in the West Bank.

And East Jerusalem is not recognized as being Jewish either - where the Temple Mount is.

The Jews are called occupiers by all their enemies.

Think.
You can’t stop God.

I am not trying to stop you. Just trying to warn you

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only by all those who don't know the difference between who God regards as Israel and who He does not. You're allowed to be among them if you like (just saying).

1 I tell the truth in Christ, I do not lie, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Spirit,
2 that I have great heaviness and continual pain in my heart.
3 For I myself was wishing to be accursed from Christ for my brothers, my kinsmen according to the flesh,
4 who are Israelites;

Paul did not say "who are Jews". An "Israelite" refers to 12 tribes descended from Jacob - of which the Jews are only one.

And as I have proven, Jew also is used to speak off anyone of those 12 tribes. Jew or Greek means those of Israel and those who are Gentile.

Reactions: Eternally Grateful

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God did more than scatter them.
He slew them by the thousands.
Numbers 25:9
Any idea why?
He slew them again in 70 AD.

why?

read lev 26

Yeet even after this, he says he will restor the WHEN they repent.. he will gather them from the nations where he scattered them, and forgive them..

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
And as I have proven, Jew also is used to speak off anyone of those 12 tribes. Jew or Greek means those of Israel and those who are Gentile.
Does the habit of many of using the word "Jew" and the name "Israel" interchangeably, mean that Jews who do not believe in Jesus are part of Israel, or are they broken off through their unbelief?

Biblically, I mean?

In accordance with the doctrine of Jesus and His apostles, I mean?

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does the habit of many of using the word "Jew" and the name "Israel" interchangeably, mean that Jews who do not believe in Jesus are part of Israel, or are they broken off through their unbelief?

Biblically, I mean?

In accordance with the doctrine of Jesus and His apostles, I mean?
Blinded in part.

these unsaved God hating jews are still part of isreal.. they re the blind ones.

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Grasp them like you? No.

God does not go back on his promises. He keeps them

no matter how much of a liar you want to make him out to be
Are you saying that when Paul said they were broken off from Israel through their unbelief and would only be grafted back in IF they repent of their unbelief in Christ, that Paul was calling God a liar?

Yes, that's what you ARE saying.

@Eternally Grateful How did God's promise to Abraham continue after the majority of the Jews were broken off from Israel?

Hint: Paul explained it at the beginning of Romans 11.

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you saying that when Paul said they were broken off from Israel through their unbelief and would only be grafted back in IF they repent of their unbelief in Christ, that Paul was calling God a liar?

Yes, that's what you ARE saying.
You just made my case for me.

Thank you

The OT prophets say God will graft them back in, He will keep his promise he made to the fathers. And paul reiterated that same promise

Zao is life

Oct 3, 2020
Africa
zaoislife.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
You just made my case for me.

Thank you

The OT prophets say God will graft them back in, He will keep his promise he made to the fathers. And paul reiterated that same promise
What did Paul say after he used the word IF in Romans 11:23?

@Eternally Grateful How did God's promise to Abraham continue after the majority of the Jews were broken off from Israel?

Hint: Paul explained it at the beginning of Romans 11.