Nita Strauss: Hope Grows

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

So who thinks so? :)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
R

Rita

I don’t like many instrumentals, but that’s lovely - yes it would work well with Christina lyrics x

Reactions: farouk

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I don’t like many instrumentals, but that’s lovely - yes it would work well with Christina lyrics x
@Rita So you like it? :)

I think she's a genius. (Maybe the new Jimmy Hendrix...?)

The track is so steady and triumphant and measured; and the Epistle to the Philippians comes to mind.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
@Rita

Another amazing track from Nita Strauss is her Alegria.

If listened to right through, it's rather like vigorous Bach counterpoint in a fresh guise.

It's so aspiring and 'victorious'...

Last edited:
Reactions: Josho

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Rita

Another amazing track from Nita Strauss is her Alegria.

If listened to right through, it's rather like vigorous Bach counterpoint in a fresh guise.

It's so aspiring and 'victorious'...

This is amazing haha, I haven't heard any of her solo artist work actually until you shared these 2 videos, I only heard her play with Alice Cooper, either way she is an amazing guitarist, and an inspiration to any musician.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Hi, @VictoryinJesus Just thought that this track by Nita Strauss might be the sort of thing that you (and @Waiting on him , too) might appreciate.

It's called Hope Grows, and it seems so steady and measured and triumphant; and I think it would go very well to Christian lyrics.

(You know, also, the Epistle to Philippians comes to mind.)

Lovely music from a really talented lady.

Last edited:

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
This is amazing haha, I haven't heard any of her solo artist work actually until you shared these 2 videos, I only heard her play with Alice Cooper, either way she is an amazing guitarist, and an inspiration to any musician.
@Josho So listened to any more Nita Strauss lately?