No Law, No Christ

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, not just the ungodly. The ungodly hypocrites.

They call themselves something else: Free from the Law

While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage.

If you want to know more about them, just ask 'Behold'.

If “ Behold” is busy, just ask “ BB”——-Romans 3:28, “ So we are made right through Faith and Not by obeying the Law”.....

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exactly, and thank God I am not a fool that thinks Christ has ended His own law.

It's one thing to be double minded. And it's another thing to be a hypocrite about it. But it is entirely devilish to then turn and denounce the law of God and condemn them that do it.

This thread is to declare that the righteous brethren are not in the least cowed by the Cains of modern lawless Christian religion.

You are the first to openly declare there is no law of Christ. Congratulations.

This thread has already served it's purpose.

You are Correct! There * IS* a Law Of Christ——You can find it in Gal6:2.......” Bear one another’s Burdens, and thereby fulfill The Law Of Christ”

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are Correct! There * IS* a Law Of Christ——You can find it in Gal6:2.......” Bear one another’s Burdens, and thereby fulfill The Law Of Christ”

The thread is about the lawless argument, that the letters of the law of Christ are dead and not to be obeyed.

Thank you, for quoting letters of Scripture to prove otherwise.

The law of Christ written in Scripture is not dead, and it is necessary to fulfill His law to be justified by Him.

Last edited:

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If there is no letters of the law of Christ to obey, then there also is no letters of Christ, of His Gospel, nor His word and doctrine to obey:

The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God; As it is written in the prophets, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee.

How do we know the gospel of Jesus Christ, as it is written in letters, if it is not written in Scripture with letters to obey?

But I will shew thee that which is noted in the scripture of truth: and there is none that holdeth with me in these things, but Michael your prince.

These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.

If not for the letters of Scripture, then how in the name of Christ does anyone ever know the truth of God's word, gospel, doctrine, law written in letters, much less to obey them?

In the end, the lawless christian sinners have made themselves a law unto themselves, where the only words proceeding from the mouth of God are now only written in their own hearts and minds.

All other letters on earth written on paper must be conformed therefore to their own hearts and minds.

Which is why we are seeing them so twist, mangle, or ignore so many dead letters of Scripture on paper.