No Law, No Christ

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is an ongoing ferocious effort to put away the law of Christ, and to condemn them that keep His law.

Without His law, there is no Christ. There are plenty of false christs without law, but not Jesus Christ.

How can Jesus be most renowned among most all men for being the One to keep the law blamelessly without sin, and yet those walking in His steps are declared self-righteous for keeping His law today, as He kept that of Moses in the days of His flesh?

Jesus came to be fulfill the law, not destroy it, and certainly not to condemn them keeping it.

God has never condemned His people for keeping His law, but only for disobeying His law.

There are christ now that condemn His people for keeping His law.

God is not now, never will be without His law:

And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.

And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

No one, that is not keeping the law of Christ, has their name written in His book of Life.

The New Covenant is not lawless.

For though I be free from all men, yet have I made myself servant unto all, that I might gain the more.

To them that are without law, as without law, (being not without law to God, but within the law to Christ,) that I might gain them that are without law.

Last edited:

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

Jesus Christ came to fulfill the law by ministering the Spirit with the law, and we are likewise to minister the law with the Spirit, not minister the Spirit without the law.

The lawless spiritualists seek another christ:

I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

The law keepers in letter only, without spiritual purity within, need to purify themselves first, but the lawless just need to get saved.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God.

So do they who say there is no law of God.

No man can obey God and not be obeying His law.

That's foolishness.

""""Christ is the end of the law for everyone who believes"""

Apparently, and according to your own words and Thread, that is not you., Robert Derrick.

Reactions: BloodBought 1953

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only the ungodly would say such a thing. So to whom is this addressed?
No, not just the ungodly. The ungodly hypocrites.

They call themselves something else: Free from the Law

While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage.

If you want to know more about them, just ask 'Behold'.

Last edited:

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
""""Christ is the end of the law for everyone who believes"""

Apparently, and according to your own words and Thread, that is not you., Robert Derrick.
Exactly, and thank God I am not a fool that thinks Christ has ended His own law.

It's one thing to be double minded. And it's another thing to be a hypocrite about it. But it is entirely devilish to then turn and denounce the law of God and condemn them that do it.

This thread is to declare that the righteous brethren are not in the least cowed by the Cains of modern lawless Christian religion.

You are the first to openly declare there is no law of Christ. Congratulations.

This thread has already served it's purpose.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Exactly, and thank God I am not a fool that thinks Christ has ended His own law.

You need to understand something.
The New Testament is about JESUS and its about The CROSS, and its about Him Coming Again.
Its ABOUT THE Righteousness of God, being given as a GIFT.
Its not about worrying about, Moses Law or the 10 Commandments.

So, when you can find time to talk about those, and when you can find the time to let those become your genuine theology, then that'll be the day that you have become a part of God's Grace.

Listen up.
The Born again, and the Holy Spirit, are drawn, led, and often inspired to talk about JESUS, first and foremost.
Those who are not of this.....are driven to talk about LAW, Commandments, water baptism, and SELF EFFORT>!

Mark it down, and believe it.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
How can Jesus be most renowned among most all men for being the One to keep the law blamelessly without sin, and yet those walking in His steps are declared self-righteous for keeping His law today, as He kept that of Moses in the days of His flesh?
ah well bc by many accounts Jesus broke most, if not all, of the Decalogue at some point or another; Sabbath, honoring (father and) mother, stating I AM to be deliberately misunderstood (prolly), etc

Reactions: amadeus

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ah well bc by many accounts Jesus broke most, if not all, of the Decalogue at some point or another; Sabbath, honoring (father and) mother, stating I AM to be deliberately misunderstood (prolly), etc
Are you agreeing with the accusing Pharisees, or are you saying those doing away with the law of Christ, are ignorantly agreeing with Jesus false accusers?

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You need to understand something.
The New Testament is about JESUS and its about The CROSS, and its about Him Coming Again.
Its ABOUT THE Righteousness of God, being given as a GIFT.
Its not about worrying about, Moses Law or the 10 Commandments.

So, when you can find time to talk about those, and when you can find the time to let those become your genuine theology, then that'll be the day that you have become a part of God's Grace.

Listen up.
The Born again, and the Holy Spirit, are drawn, led, and often inspired to talk about JESUS, first and foremost.
Those who are not of this.....are driven to talk about LAW, Commandments, water baptism, and SELF EFFORT>!

Mark it down, and believe it.
It's about doing righteousness, not talking about it.

Your grace is not God's grace.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Doing the letter of the law of God in Scripture is not sinning.

Doing the letter of the law without the Spirit of Christ is unjustified with God.

The letter of the law of Christ is no more dead than the letter of Scripture.

Neither God, nor His law, nor the Bible is dead: the letters of the apostles to the churches are just as alive today, as they were when they wrote them on paper for us to read:

Having many things to write unto you, I would not write with paper and ink: but I trust to come unto you, and speak face to face, that our joy may be full.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many here misunderstand you, my friend! At least you honestly admit you do not have all of the answers. Have you ever been criticized or even condemned as a result by supposedly believing Christians?

Does anyone not like your questions?

Reactions: bbyrd009

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God.
So do they who say there is no law of God.
No man can obey God and not be obeying His law.
That's foolishness.

Another law-keeping Legalism post Robert? ? ????

The deceived love MOSES LAW.
The Born again, love the CROSS OF CHRIST.

"The POWER OF SIN......is THE LAW"
"Christ has redeemed us from the CURSE OF THE LAW"
"Christ is the END OF THE LAW, for Righteousness, for everyone that Believes". Romans 10:4
The born again are......."not under the LAW.....but under GRACE".

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Many here misunderstand you, my friend! At least you honestly admit you do not have all of the answers. Have you ever been criticized or even condemned as a result by supposedly believing Christians?

Does anyone not like your questions?
yeh…i think we even have some Scriptures about “do this, dont do that” that likely apply?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
It's about doing righteousness, not talking about it.

SALVATION.....= Its all about HAVING God's Righteousness, as if you dont have it you will not go to heaven.

How do you get it?
You BELIEVE In JESUS, giving God your faith in Christ.... and become born again by the Holy Spirit, and this is God giving you:
= "the GIFT of Righteousness'?

Who doesn't have this "Gift"?

A.) Everyone who died and went to hell today.

A.) Everyone who is not born again. John 3:36