No Law, No Christ

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for your opinion.
Its been noted that your opinion, is your God.

You're welcome.

BTW, if you're such an expert (in your own eyes) why can't you even communicate in correct English?

There is no need for a comma in "Its been noted that your opinion, is your God" but there is a need for an apostrophe.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
To think that the power of Grace is a license to sin is a great big, "you don't understand."

I dont think that, nor have i ever taught that...... so you need to reload your carnal judgement, and use Truth next time.

See, the reason you just make outlandish statements, is because there are no Quotes, you can post....
See that game, you play?
That's a liar's game, and you have mastered it, Charismaticlady.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you have believed in Christ, then you are already In Him..."One with God"......that is the born again Spirit.
So, where they Exit..... has no LAW of Moses. Just like the Garden of Eden, had no law of Moses. No 10 Commandments....= not NEEDED.....as they were only brought in because of SIN, and the Adamic nature.
This spirit of the law, and law keeping....is for the world......
GRACE is for the Redeemed.............the born again are "not under the law, but under Grace".

What is ^ got to do with this:

Yes there is. "And this is His Commandment: To believe on the name of His Son, Jesus Christ, and to love one another." 1 John 3:23

Do you honestly believe just because we are not under the Old Covenant laws, we are under none? See! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND.

Reactions: Jim B

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I dont think that, nor have i ever taught that...... so you need to reload your carnal judgement, and use Truth next time.

See, the reason you just make outlandish statements, is because there are no Quotes, you can post....
See that game, you play?
That's a liar's game, and you have mastered it, Charismaticlady.

I just did. See, you don't understand ANYTHING.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Behold

I'm bored with your lack of knowledge of Pauline theology, or any of the other apostles, and especially that of Jesus, so I won't be responding much to your swill. But I am not going to put you on ignore, as I want to give your readers the correct answers they might have.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You're welcome.
BTW, if you're such an expert (in your own eyes) why can't you even communicate in correct English?
There is no need for a comma in "Its been noted that your opinion, is your God" but there is a need for an apostrophe.

I like the way that sounds...

Also, if you are a Mensa member, you would know that you "can't disagree with someone's pomposity".
Think on that, genius.

And if my Teaching ability is something you need me to prove, then ask a question that is related to Pauline Theology, and i'll be happy to reply.
Or, if you still feel the need to compare Biceps, then, have it your way.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I just did. See, you don't understand ANYTHING.

What you said is a false accusation..
No Quote....same as when you use to chase me around like you were demonic, saying i was a 'Gnostic.
You lied then, just like now.... as its your ministry. Its your "calling".
So, do you want me to tell you that again?
Can you not understand?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
@Behold

I'm bored with your lack of knowledge of Pauline theology, or any of the other apostles, and especially that of Jesus, so I won't be responding much to your swill.

You can't teach Pauline Theology.
I watched you for over a year, even before you reappeared as a different alt, and even then, your idea of God's Grace was laced and polluted with self saving, concepts.
Same as now.

So, if you need to depart, then help yourself on the way out.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What you said is a lie.
So, do you want me to tell you that again?
Can you not understand?

The answer you gave in #84 was OT to a NT verse. See, you cannot understand. I'm bored. I imagine you to be in your 20's or at the most 30's with little education from a spiritual stance. Keep your mind open, and you might learn something. But right now listen, and don't speak.

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
self saving, concepts.

Wow. You can't understand me and better than you can understand Paul. You think sinlessness is all self-righteousness and self-effort. It is neither. But you would really have to experience the actually filling of the Holy Spirit to know and not give the type of illogical answers you've been giving. It is ALL Christ, and none of me. Understand? Or not?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
The answer you gave in #84 was OT to a NT verse.

No i didnt.
What are you making up now?

I posted one verse, and its from the NT... Romans 6:14 and i alluded to another NT verse..... Romans 6:5

I partially taught in that post regarding the 10 commandments being for the World, of sinners, and not involved with God, Christ, or the new Birth.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law.

Those who declare the law of Christ is ended and dead, are therefore without law of Christ, and so are surely dead and perishing.

Especially since they declare plainly how much sinning against God for the devil, they are still doing.

OSAS is childish self-destruction.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law.

If you are "not under the law, but under Grace', you can't be judged by the Law.

That is all the born again, who are "not under the law, but Under Grace'

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no Moses Law in the Kingdom of God.

It would be great if you could just try to understand what other people believe. For instance when I posted 1 John 3:23, you pointed there is no law, even though those are the commandments of the New Covenant. Just because we are not under the Old Laws IF we are under the law of the Spirit does not mean that Christians are lawless.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
""""Christ is the end of the law for everyone who believes"""

Apparently, and according to your own words and Thread, that is not you., Robert Derrick.

It’s like shooting fish in a barrel

The Law is “ weak and useless” and God “ Found Fault “ in it , as it had “ NO POWER” to Save.....

There is so much more.....

Last edited:

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exactly, and thank God I am not a fool that thinks Christ has ended His own law.

It's one thing to be double minded. And it's another thing to be a hypocrite about it. But it is entirely devilish to then turn and denounce the law of God and condemn them that do it.

This thread is to declare that the righteous brethren are not in the least cowed by the Cains of modern lawless Christian religion.

You are the first to openly declare there is no law of Christ. Congratulations.

This thread has already served it's purpose.

love is a fulfilling of the law. The crucial text here is Romans 13:8–10.

Owe no one anything except to love one another; for he who loves his neighbor has fulfilled the law. The commandments, "You shall not commit adultery, you shall not kill, you shall not steal, you shall not covet," and any other commandment, are summed up in this sentence, "You shall love your neighbor as yourself." Love does no wrong to a neighbor; therefore, love is the fulfilling of the law. (See also Galatians 5:14.)