No longer divided...but enemies.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'll ignore the"NAUSEAUS" it is an unacceptable slur which does not define the intent of my post. Especially when in eight years the Democratic Party will be voted into power again. I read your post. You are hitting on the Democrats before knowing without a shadow of a doubt that the murders were politically motivated. I think I understood your post pretty well.

You did understand my post very well. And the slur fits the intent of your post. And I understood yours also. Which is why the 'nauseaus' was given. Ignore it all you want.

Oh, did I ever say the 'democratic party'? No, I didn't. But, that is a very good observation on your part. I speak of the atheistic left, and you identify them as the democratic party. Why? Because that is the party that houses the atheistic left. But, I don't say all democrats are atheistic left. But they have certainly created a home for them.

What I said is supported by what has taken place. You don't like what I said. Thus you want to appear as all conciliatory and understanding of peoples feelings when in actuality you dislike that I have correctly named the true motive for this and other shootings.

The murders are politically and religiously motivated. The atheistic left has resorted to killing to get its way.

Stranger

Questor

Messianic Gentile
Jun 11, 2012
SoCal Mountains
Faith
Country
United States
that's what peering in will get you alright.

But you just keep it up, and pretend that it is the Christian Thing To Do, ok.

What is the 'Christian' thing to do?

I do not want to punish anyone unless they have committed a crime, and then only to protect society against the criminal. I do not want to take away anyone's G-d given right to be entirely wrong, but I want society to enforce the laws on the books because otherwise, we cannot survive as a civil society.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands

I do not want to punish anyone unless they have committed a crime, and then only to protect society against the criminal. I do not want to take away anyone's G-d given right to be entirely wrong, but I want society to enforce the laws on the books because otherwise, we cannot survive as a civil society.
you have to pick one or the other, imo; you are either under the law, or you are under grace. Society chooses the law. And "civil" is a subjective determination, i hope we can agree; if what you got right now is "civil," what chance do you think that system has?

So iow you are reflecting a conflict of interests here, but it is difficult to see because we are raised with it. However, some truth might be realized when it is observed that even under the law we do not fit the "punishment" to the crime, as Scripture dictates. Court-awarded "damages" end up being the little joke conferred on the litigant by the justice system, iow good luck collecting. Instead let's "punish" the guy with three hots and a cot lol, rather than indenture him to recycling community waste or whatever, until his debt is paid x7 or x3, whatever Scripture dictates.

the Christian thing to do would not even make any sense in this scenario, wadr. But fwiw, it runs along the lines of not repeating gossip, which imo regurgitating the MSM does not even rise to

You will look for those who contend with you, but you will not find them. Those who war against you will become absolutely nothing.

for contrast

Last edited:

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

We will not survive as a civil society. The divisions are too great. The hatred of the left is boiling over and will not be contained. It is my opinion that the only hope to stop the violence is secession. Allow a certain part of the country as atheistic leftist liberal and a certain part of the country as right wing Christian conservative. Let each establish their own government. And your political view dictates the part of the country you live in. But if you want to remain in the section that is not your political brand, you can, but then you will do so in quiet. Secession done peaceably.

So, our society is not going to survive. It is going to be destroyed by civil war (real civil war) or by secession.

As far as 'what is the christian thing to do'? You will get many answers. Many will tell you to turn the other cheek. Let them kill you. It is what God wants. Myself, I say you should arm yourself. You should have men in the Church who carry guns and have a plan of defense.

Stranger

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
"Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done."
Romans 1:28 NIV

The atheistic left is insane. They want to kill God, a God they don't believe exists.

Reactions: Helen

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
"Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done."

The atheistic left is insane. They want to kill God, a God they don't believe exists.
so then the only obvious choice becomes to join the "right," right, to oppose them, i guess. Unless you see a third choice?
Ps, how will you tell the Believing Left from the Atheistic Left, btw?

aren't pointed questions annoying? lol

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
so then the only obvious choice becomes to join the "right," right, to oppose them, i guess. Unless you see a third choice?
Ps, how will you tell the Believing Left from the Atheistic Left, btw?

aren't pointed questions annoying? lol

Affiliation with a political party is unnecessary to believe. There are some unchristian things on the right as well, though being Anti-Christian isn't their platform.

I don't distinguish between the atheistic left and left in general. Individually God will deal with believers still on the left, to call them out.

DicipleofJesus

Oct 20, 2017
Montreal, Quebec
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You did understand my post very well. And the slur fits the intent of your post. And I understood yours also. Which is why the 'nauseaus' was given. Ignore it all you want.

Oh, did I ever say the 'democratic party'? No, I didn't. But, that is a very good observation on your part. I speak of the atheistic left, and you identify them as the democratic party. Why? Because that is the party that houses the atheistic left. But, I don't say all democrats are atheistic left. But they have certainly created a home for them.

What I said is supported by what has taken place. You don't like what I said. Thus you want to appear as all conciliatory and understanding of peoples feelings when in actuality you dislike that I have correctly named the true motive for this and other shootings.

The murders are politically and religiously motivated. The atheistic left has resorted to killing to get its way.

Stranger
You don't like me that is your problem. But it remains that you can't prove beyond the shadow of a doubt that the murders were politically motivated. Nor did you try to do so. Instead you decided to justify such an insulting slur as yours while people are mourning the deaths of loved ones who were killed by whomever. I geuss some people need to hate more then to love. Otherwise you'd want to do something to fix the problem.

Reactions: bbyrd009

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't like me that is your problem. But it remains that you can't prove beyond the shadow of a doubt that the murders were politically motivated. Nor did you try to do so. Instead you decided to justify such an insulting slur as yours while people are mourning the deaths of loved ones who were killed by whomever. I geuss some people need to hate more then to love. Otherwise you'd want to do something to fix the problem.

No, it is not a problem.

I said the murders were politically and religiously motivated. Please keep up.

The slur fit your post. If your that easily insulted, you better get off the forums.

I have no problem hating so you don't affect me in accusing me of hate. But your statement makes no sense.

Well, if you paid attention and read my post #25 I have been offering some things to do that I believe would fix the problem. I haven't read anything from you with any advice on how to fix the problem. You have been to busy 'loving'.

Stranger

DicipleofJesus

Oct 20, 2017
Montreal, Quebec
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

No, it is not a problem.

I said the murders were politically and religiously motivated. Please keep up.

The slur fit your post. If your that easily insulted, you better get off the forums.

I have no problem hating so you don't affect me in accusing me of hate. But your statement makes no sense.

Well, if you paid attention and read my post #25 I have been offering some things to do that I believe would fix the problem. I haven't read anything from you with any advice on how to fix the problem. You have been to busy 'loving'.

Stranger
Well, they were not politically motivated. One of the killers was a young Bible study teacher. All the info I'm furnishing because you are not a Christian. If so that you be a Christian you'd have the fruit of the Holy Sprit. And that fruit among other this GS is love....not hate. But since hating is not a problem for you to put into action you aren't a Christian.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, they were not politically motivated. One of the killers was a young Bible study teacher. All the info I'm furnishing because you are not a Christian. If so that you be a Christian you'd have the fruit of the Holy Sprit. And that fruit among other this GS is love....not hate. But since hating is not a problem for you to put into action you aren't a Christian.

Again, I said they were politically and religiously motivated.

You say they were not politically motivated as one killer was a young Bible teacher. Who? And, how does that prove no political motivation? There are a lot of leftest liberal bible teachers also.

You yourself recognized that the atheistic liberal left reside in the Democratic party. I have never heard if the Las Vegas shooter or the Texas shooter was a democrat or republican or other. But, if I were a betting man.....?

(Ps. 97:10) "Ye that love the LORD, hate evil:...."

(Ps. 139:21-22) "Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee?...I hate them with perfect hatred:...."

One cannot love God, cannot love Jesus Christ, and not hate those that hate them.

Stranger

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country

ha, the juxtaposition with Stranger's post right above is fairly chilling, imo

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I don't get it.
ah well, i think you meant to agree with Stranger, but if you go read post #25, and then post #26, your quoted v in 26 is kind of speaking to Stranger's post 25...
I don't get it.
ah well, i think you meant to agree with Stranger, but if you go read post #25, and then post #26,
Myself, I say you should arm yourself. You should have men in the Church who carry guns and have a plan of defense.

Stranger
a somewhat different sense is seen, i guess.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Individually God will deal with believers still on the left, to call them out.
and the joke here is that you assume believers should be called out of the left, at least if you mean to come to the right? I am assuming that the third choice--we'll just call it the Independent Party :)--is not really being considered as an option here, if i am wrong there i apologize