No longer divided...but enemies.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Berkely California.

Another peaceful march of conservative republicans being attacked by the Democratic leftist, liberal, and minorities. Another peaceful march had to be abandoned due to the violence. The Democratic liberals brought clubs and covered themselves with masks. The police again were told to stand down and let the Democractic left attack the peaceful protest.

No outcry from the Media. No outcry from the Democrats. As far as they are concerned they are glad the conservatives were forced by violence to not have their march.

I have said before, the divide is too great in this country, U.S., to ever be healed. The left knows it. The Democrats and minorities have made sure that conservatives and whites are the enemy and are hate mongers. Thus the Democrats are in full attack mode.

Conservative white people need to wake up to this. The left will not let you have a peaceful march anymore. Because you are conservative and white and full of hate, then you must be destroyed.

We are no longer just divided...we are enemies. Democrats have made that plain.

Stranger

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you are probably right.
but how far right?
Well... I am a financial conservative, but moderately liberal on people being able to live their life as they wish even if its wrong. I don't like heavy social program agendas but some are needed.

So i am not too far right. I can lean a little left on some issues.

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
How can you know for sure?
Are you a democrat?
Liberals are marked by political motivation above the law. The perfect example is how everyone covered for Hillary with her scandals. And the leaks surrounding President Trump.

The man of lawlessness would fit in well.

Reactions: ScottA and Helen

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Liberals are marked by political motivation above the law. The perfect example is how everyone covered for Hillary with her scandals. And the leaks surrounding President Trump.

The man of lawlessness would fit in well.

He will fit in much better in Israel, so well in fact, that they will build a temple for him, America need not apply, or any other place for that matter.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'll take a democrat over a muslim anyday.

Why? The democrat will provide sanctuary for muslim immigrants. The democrat will put restricitions on your ability to purchase guns. The democrat has shown he is not for free speech. Just his speech. The democrat has shown that the Constitution means nothing. It is force that works.

If you take a democrat, you may as well take a muslim. Both have the conservative white people in their sights, because they are so evil, and full of hate.

Stranger

Reactions: ScottA and Helen

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The antifa attacks, the attack on Republican base ball team, Las vegas massacre, and now the church shooting here in Texas. No one wants to admit the motive of all these attacks. It is the liberal atheistic lefts hatred for any thing Conservative and Christian. Everyone will just say these are deranged people. Well,....no kidding. But as I have said before that is not a motive.

The motive is to kill as many christian conservatives as they can. But the same country that can stand in denial of what islam is and how it is out to destroy our country, can just as easily white wash these murders as just the product of someone deranged. So stupid.

So, you see, just as the topic heading indicates, conservative christians and liberal leftists are enemies. And the liberal left has taken it to the extreme of killing.

There is no healing this rift. It is too broad. These things are going to continue until all out war breaks lose or a form of secession is allowed. My opinion is that it will be all out war as the country will never allow secession. They would rather see the country destroyed then do that.

Stranger

DicipleofJesus

Oct 20, 2017
Montreal, Quebec
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There appear to be e tremists everywhere if one is to be honest. Look at those who have killed abortionists a d homosexuals claiming these murders are in line with God's Will. Makes Christians look no better then the ones responsible for the most recent killings. And with nobody saying who is behind the shooting it is seemingly inappropriate to make personal ideas about the killings that lead to hatred towards a certain segment of the USA citizenry. Facts about who is behind the murders is u known. So until all the facts are known it could be a destructive cult that is responsible for these murders for which others are being wrongfully blamed. Meanwhile many people are in mournig. Seems as though condolences and prayer for these mourners ought to come before personal animosities which in this case may be unwarranted as police authorities are not saying who co.mitted this atrocity.

DicipleofJesus

Oct 20, 2017
Montreal, Quebec
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Why? The democrat will provide sanctuary for muslim immigrants. The democrat will put restricitions on your ability to purchase guns. The democrat has shown he is not for free speech. Just his speech. The democrat has shown that the Constitution means nothing. It is force that works.

If you take a democrat, you may as well take a muslim. Both have the conservative white people in their sights, because they are so evil, and full of hate.

Stranger

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I admit...it is becoming a case of " Stop the world, I want to get off.."
I hope the Lord shows His hand soon...before we hand this whole mess of a world over to our grandchildren! What an inheritance. :rolleyes:

Reactions: DicipleofJesus

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There appear to be e tremists everywhere if one is to be honest. Look at those who have killed abortionists a d homosexuals claiming these murders are in line with God's Will. Makes Christians look no better then the ones responsible for the most recent killings. And with nobody saying who is behind the shooting it is seemingly inappropriate to make personal ideas about the killings that lead to hatred towards a certain segment of the USA citizenry. Facts about who is behind the murders is u known. So until all the facts are known it could be a destructive cult that is responsible for these murders for which others are being wrongfully blamed. Meanwhile many people are in mournig. Seems as though condolences and prayer for these mourners ought to come before personal animosities which in this case may be unwarranted as police authorities are not saying who co.mitted this atrocity.

Nauseous. You apparently haven't been paying attention.

Stranger

Last edited:

DicipleofJesus

Oct 20, 2017
Montreal, Quebec
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'll ignore the"NAUSEAUS" it is an unacceptable slur which does not define the intent of my post. Especially when in eight years the Democratic Party will be voted into power again. I read your post. You are hitting on the Democrats before knowing without a shadow of a doubt that the murders were politically motivated. I think I understood your post pretty well.