No longer divided...but enemies.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DicipleofJesus

Oct 20, 2017
Montreal, Quebec
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Again, I said theyy were politically and religiously motivated.

You say they were not politically motivated as one killer was a young Bible teacher. Who? And, how does that prove no political motivation? There are a lot of leftest liberal bible teachers also.

You yourself recognized that the atheistic liberal left reside in the Democratic party. I have never heard if the Las Vegas shooter or the Texas shooter was a democrat or republican or other. But, if I were a betting man.....?

(Ps. 97:10) "Ye that love the LORD, hate evil:...."

(Ps. 139:21-22) "Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee?...I hate them with perfect hatred:...."

One cannot love God, cannot love Jesus Christ, and not hate those that hate them.

Stranger
Again, I said they were politically and religiously motivated.

You say they were not politically motivated as one killer was a young Bible teacher. Who? And, how does that prove no political motivation? There are a lot of leftest liberal bible teachers also.

You yourself recognized that the atheistic liberal left reside in the Democratic party. I have never heard if the Las Vegas shooter or the Texas shooter was a democrat or republican or other. But, if I were a betting man.....?

(Ps. 97:10) "Ye that love the LORD, hate evil:....".

(Ps. 139:21-22) "Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee?...I hate them with perfect hatred:...."

One cannot love God, cannot love Jesus Christ, and not hate those that hate them. You seem to be grasping at straws. Nice to bring IP psalms to defend your hatred of a select group of persons. But Born Again Christians are saved because of Jesus Christ, who died on the cross for the sins of the world. YES the same Jesus who told us to love our enemies. After all what is there to be said of those who as Christians on ly love others like themselves ? Do not the gentiles do the same? So alas am I to become as like a gentile? But Praise God for the answer is NO because we are to have the mind of Jesus. That means we are to love our enemies while hati g their sin. All sins are forgiven apart fro. Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit. Even Blasphemy of Jesus Christ. So it is not my desire to be as like the gentiles by being like them. So again where is your justification for such dispicable hatred? the Bible does not justfy it.....unless you want to do as the Gentiles do.

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Why am I grasping at straws. Is (Ps. 97:10, 139:21-22) true or false? Is it in 'your' Bible or did you cut it out.

Hate the sin but love the sinner. Yes that is the lovey dovey Christianity that is preached. Yet God can and does hate individuals. (Rom. 9:13) And that before they were even born. Because He knows them.

I hate evil. I hate those who hate the LORD. I hate the anti-christian, liberal left which is straight out of hell. I have no problem doing it.

'Loving your enemies' comes from the Sermon on the Mount, (Matt. 5-7) which is the laws for the Millennial Kingdom which is yet future. Such laws are not possible without things in place that will exist in that kingdom. Such as Christ being physically present and ruling over the earth from Jerusalem. Satan is bound during that time. The Sermon on the Mount is not the rule of law that the Church is under.

I have given you my justification and you have ignored it.

Stranger

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
'Loving your enemies' comes from the Sermon on the Mount, (Matt. 5-7) which is the laws for the Millennial Kingdom which is yet future. Such laws are not possible without things in place that will exist in that kingdom. Such as Christ being physically present and ruling over the earth from Jerusalem.
so iow, you use Scripture to justify yourself, and ignore Scripture when it does not suit you.
The Sermon on the Mount is not the rule of law that the Church is under.
ha, yikes, listen to yourself now.
I have given you my justification and you have ignored it.
i will witness for him here, where is your witness? Likes don't always lie, i guess. Seek help before it is too late, bro.

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Berkely California.

Another peaceful march of conservative republicans being attacked by the Democratic leftist, liberal, and minorities. Another peaceful march had to be abandoned due to the violence. The Democratic liberals brought clubs and covered themselves with masks. The police again were told to stand down and let the Democractic left attack the peaceful protest.

No outcry from the Media. No outcry from the Democrats. As far as they are concerned they are glad the conservatives were forced by violence to not have their march.

I have said before, the divide is too great in this country, U.S., to ever be healed. The left knows it. The Democrats and minorities have made sure that conservatives and whites are the enemy and are hate mongers. Thus the Democrats are in full attack mode.

Conservative white people need to wake up to this. The left will not let you have a peaceful march anymore. Because you are conservative and white and full of hate, then you must be destroyed.

We are no longer just divided...we are enemies. Democrats have made that plain.

Stranger

yea but californicate thinks its important to kept guys like Manson alive. shame such beautiful country side in the hands of the altra-wicked

I don't know that it will ever change but californicate just might be adopting the image Mississippi/Alabama suffered for so many years. what I think is cool is their "cause conscious for the victims image" is now backfiring on them.