No one has ever seen God. Really?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TonyChanYT

Sep 13, 2023
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Matthew 18:10 Take heed that you despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven.—who is these little ones?
Some angels see the spiritual form of God. Matthew 18:

10 See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven.

The little ones are child-like believers.

Reactions: Nancy

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
After Jacob wrestled with God in Genesis 32:

This was a theophany of God, a physical manifestation of God.

Jesus declared in John 1:

The uncreated Son of God has seen the uncreated God.

1 Timothy 6:

No one can see the incorporeal essence of God. God is not a created being but we are. We do not have the ability to see the uncreated form of God.
God was seen in the O.T. It was the Father who was not seen.

John 1:18
No one has ever seen God, but God the One and Only, who is at the Father's side, has made him known.

John 5:37

And the Father who sent me has himself testified concerning me. You have never heard his voice nor seen his form

John 6:46

No one has seen the Father except the one who is from God; only he has seen the Father.

Colossians 1:15
He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.

1 Timothy 1:17
17 Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever. Amen.

1 Timothy 6:13-16
I charge you 14 to keep this command without spot or blame until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ, 15 which God will bring about in his own time — God, the blessed and only Ruler, the King of kings and Lord of lords, 16 who alone is immortal and who lives in unapproachable light, whom no one has seen or can see. To him be honor and might forever. Amen.

1 John 4:12
12 No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.

hope this helps !!!

Reactions: TonyChanYT

VictoryinJesus

Jan 26, 2017
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Some angels see the spiritual form of God. Matthew 18:

The little ones are child-like believers.
What do you mean “the Spiritual form” to me this form “the Spirit of God” the “bodily form” is the True Light.