No One Objected So I Am Now Elephant Mayor

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

laid renard

Apr 2, 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
thumb.jpg

I said in the shout out box all those in favor of my becoming donkey mayor say aye and no one said anything. Well, except for me. I said aye. So that was one aye in favor of my becoming donkey mayor and none opposing.

So that settles it.

I am donkey mayor. Er, Elephant Mayor. Not only am I republican, but female, so I can change my mind anytime I want.

Now Madad and Randor seem to be co-donkey sheriffs in charge of false doctrine.
So that being covered (good job guys by the way ;) ), I am on a one elephant crusade to get this site more involved in lifting others.

In particular, THE PRAYER SECTION.

I am very, very disappointed in the turn out of our members in that forum.

But as I have stated before, I am aware that a lot of people prefer to pray in private. And that is all well and veeeeeery good.

But what I am actually talking about here is SHOWING our love for others, especially when they are at their weakest.

I know when I am going through a difficult time, it helps not only for someone to pray for me, but for me TO KNOW that they are praying for me.

Is it too much really to ask fellow Christians that we extend a little of our comfort and concern to someone who is hurting ? Really ?

I am very disappointed in this forum regarding this one matter. I really am.

But maybe that's why the Holy Spirit has asked me to stay, even though sometimes the uncaring here makes me sick.

If just one person reading this feels a tug in their spirit to lay off the debate forum for just one minute and poke their head into the prayer section, then it would all have been worth it.

Maybe that one person is the person who will see someone requesting prayer for something that they themselves have been through. And God will use the trial they had been in and out of to minister to someone who needs to hear just what that one person had to say.

All because God appointed it. No one else could have done it but them. Or should I say.....

YOU.

Now what are you still doing here in this thread ? GO TO THE PRAYER SECTION !!!

And if you see that there is no new prayer requests, that is because our forum has probably scared away all people who were looking for prayer.

I for one, am ashamed of this prayer apostasy.

But I sincerely think that with a little time, we can make it be what it was meant to be. A prayer section. You know..... in case some of you forgot..... that's where people come and lay down their bleeding hearts and we as Christian lift them and let them know we are here for them.

I thank you for your time.

And for not voting for me for donkey mayor so that my one sole vote was the deciding vote.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL MORE THAN YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE

RAISED RENARD

ELEPHANT MAYOR

view-of-an-elephant-wearing-an-american-flag-carrying-a-cross2.jpg

Ps

Whew. I'm all tuckered out trying to get you guys to pray.

So the second action I will perform as Elephant Mayor is to appoint myself on vacation.

On your tax dollar.

You heard me.

That's what you get for not praying.

Now I'm off to get my tan on.

thumbnail-1-aspx.jpeg

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
RAISED RENARD..

So you be the new mayor hey?

I stepped off the battle field and heard this news from the Roaming Donkeys. They are a greygrass band way out in the outback.
See if ya can get us some more swords (big Bible) some switchblades (small Bible) and our armor is starting to wear thin.....and our boots...........
yes...our boots are wearing flat.........this time get the ones with the extra Vibran soles.....................
SO SATAN FITS NICELY BETWEEN THE TREADS.
Congratulations.

laid renard

Apr 2, 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
Randor, Randor, co-donkey sheriff..... Oh ye of little faith. I HAVE ALREADY ORDERED our smiths to get on it. They are working around the clock. You should be getting your supplies before I even return from vacation. ;) :)

Your Elephant Mayor,

Raised Renard.

view-of-an-elephant-wearing-an-american-flag-carrying-a-cross2.jpg

ps,

Am sending this from my Mayoral Blackberry on my Mayoral Jet (thanks tax payers).

It seems I had to fire my secretary. He was seen exiting the white house after rubbing elbows with O'bama. I will have none of that !

Anyway, his notes were all gobbledygook, you know, like O'bama's, and I can't understand your rank position.

You are warrior, right ?

Madad is donkey sheriff......

Oh wait, my Sprite just arrived. Gotta go.

Secondhand Lion

Jan 30, 2012
People's Republic of Maryland
I missed the vote! Oh crud. :(

My absentee ballot must have gotten lost in the mail! :blink:

I voted six times (under different names of course...pfft I am not stupid to anyone but River) and all of them were for LR! :ph34r:

Oh well...as long as you won.

Congrats!

SL

shturt678

Feb 9, 2013
South Point, Hawaii (Big Island)
Thank you folks for caring again!

I had to consult a 800 pound gorilla in the room regarding Madad's and Randor's "false doctrine." He said to be wary of a 10,000 pound elephant's doctrines. Aren't there any light weights out there who have true doctrine, ie, I never even was aware of anyone having "false doctrine" at my low paygrade?

Maybe a 400 pound lion has the solution?

Old toothless 180 pound male, Jack trying to find his false teeth - sometimers again.

laid renard

Apr 2, 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
Secondhand Lion said:
I missed the vote! Oh crud. :(

My absentee ballot must have gotten lost in the mail! :blink:

I voted six times (under different names of course...pfft I am not stupid to anyone but River) and all of them were for LR! :ph34r:

Oh well...as long as you won.

Congrats!

SL

Awe.....

You are invited to my next pizza and ice cream party. ;)

shturt678

Feb 9, 2013
South Point, Hawaii (Big Island)
Secondhand Lion said:
<double post> snip
Secondhand Lion said:
Did someone ask for a Lion? Where am I needed?!

Oh shucks...must've missed my chance again.

I got to know though....how'd you know I was 400 pounds? Randor must have told ya.

SL
A couple of ounces shrewd shrew informed me, I'm also on a 7,000 calorie daily diet also Hawaiian steak and lobster with a shrimp chaser - confession of sin time again.

Old Jack

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bout time the Republican Party got some leadership - now, go fix your party. Trade your party's love of money for love of people. Trade your party's blame of the 99% for the suffering and hardships of the 1%. Trade judgment for the morality of Americans for compassion. Thanks!

Love, Aspen

laid renard

Apr 2, 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
aspen said:
Bout time the Republican Party got some leadership - now, go fix your party. Trade your party's love of money for love of people. Trade your party's blame of the 99% for the suffering and hardships of the 1%. Trade judgment for the morality of Americans for compassion. Thanks!

Love, Aspen
I could tell you did not vote for me. My platform was prayer reform.

Then I fell through my platform.