NO Politics Allowed

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It is my understanding that it is an iron fist that crushes political dissent. :mad:

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Is April Rose your wife? Are you her body guard? Is this no longer a free country? Are your true colors showing? :(
No, my wife is not called April Rose.

I was picking up on the OP idea which April had of making this thread a politics-free zone.

I suppose - subliminally - it is about having the freedom not to talk about politics....

Reactions: April_Rose

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No, my wife is not called April Rose.

I was picking up on the OP idea which April had of making this thread a politics-free zone.

I suppose - subliminally - it is about having the freedom not to talk about politics....
I was discussing liberty...

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There a plenty of non political threads to discuss....and this one has the express desire to be free of any political posts.

Yeah, so can you please enforce that before I lose my cool? :cool:

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So I am totally done with all of this election stuff so I've created a thread for us all to move on and discuss other things. I'm going to start off this thread with all of the upcoming stuff that I have planned for this year all the way until summer. :)

February

My birthday month (woohoo!!! :D)

After our state groundhog has his say this will be the month dedicated to (all different kinds of) love, and the true story behind Valentines' Day that not everybody knows finishing up with April's Virtual Valentines' Day Dance on February 14th. :D (A week before my birthday. ;) )

March

This month discover the true meaning of Saint Patrick's Day and learn all about the legend of leprechauns along with The Luck of The Irish party thread dedicated entirely to Celtic music and Irish culture. :D

April

I'm not fooling you when I say that this month will be entirely epic in celebrating the resurrection of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and just having a bit of fun as well with an Easter countdown, videos, music, and CB's first official virtual Easter egg hunt!! :D (Details to follow)

May

This month we will honor our mothers with a virtual coffee, tea, and cookies celebration, and then remember all of the fallen soldiers that gave their lives defending The United States of America.

June

This month we will be kicking off the summer by honoring our fathers with a virtual cookout, and then kick off the summer with a virtual campout for the week. After that come to a virtual luau and then we'll be closing off the month with a virtual sleepover. ;)

July

Starting on July first we'll celebrate The United States of America becoming an independent and free country from Great Britain, and then we'll have a week of summer concerts before closing out the summer with a virtual trip to Disneyland!! :D (Details to follow)

Well that's it everybody, that's the upcoming schedule but feel free to discuss whatever you want to on this thread,.. just NO politics!! @Heart2Soul and @Devin Wintch I think you guys will really like this thread and perhaps @Nancy as well. :) Consider this to be our safe haven. :D Oh and @Michael1985 as well. :D

April Rose,
You can't sweep all this under the carpet, because the elephant in the room can't fit under there. I understand, you a disappointed, I am too. But by all means, a safe haven is a good defense mechanism, live your life as well as you can and avoid negativity for as long as you can.
A suggestion: Don't focus on things below, but only things above, things that are eternal. The joy that Jesus gives is beyond anything that we can enjoy down here. We will need to hold onto our faith, the enemy is taking over the world - but only for a short time.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
April, just a reminder, the quotes below are attached to every one of your posts ... if you don't want to be political, maybe remove them for now.
"If a Liberal tells you that they stand for a free country they are most likely lying."
"Joe Biden is NOT President Elect, he's president select.-Unknown"
"From the proud house of Hufflepuff, not so proud to be a Trump and Pence supporter."

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
April, just a reminder, the quotes below are attached to every one of your posts ... if you don't want to be political, maybe remove them for now.
"If a Liberal tells you that they stand for a free country they are most likely lying."
"Joe Biden is NOT President Elect, he's president select.-Unknown"
"From the proud house of Hufflepuff, not so proud to be a Trump and Pence supporter."

I just meant in this thread,.. but @lforest is just being difficult LOL :p If he was in my house I'd probably smack him a crossed the shoulder or something for that comment. XD (Gently of course LOL)

Reactions: Ronald David Bruno

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Okay, now that was actually funny. I didn't know that you had a playful instigator side. LOL :D (Instigator in a good way of course like me. ;) )
@April_Rose
1, 2, 3, 4.....

A, B. C D,....

(Trying NOT to talk about politics; there's so much scope in the things we can can about other than that subject....)

Philippians 4.8: 'Whatsoever things are true, honest, ... (etc.)...' :)

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One other thing that I like about spring is all of the baby animals. (Lol I'm sick of winter already) Aww,.. isn't he (or she) cute? :p

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh boy we need February to get here lol because that's the only reason I don't wish that winter was over right now. Besides it being my birthday month, it'll give us some other things to talk about with the Valentines' Day stuff that I have planned. :D