NO Politics Allowed

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So I am totally done with all of this election stuff so I've created a thread for us all to move on and discuss other things. I'm going to start off this thread with all of the upcoming stuff that I have planned for this year all the way until summer. :)

February

My birthday month (woohoo!!! :D)

After our state groundhog has his say this will be the month dedicated to (all different kinds of) love, and the true story behind Valentines' Day that not everybody knows finishing up with April's Virtual Valentines' Day Dance on February 14th. :D (A week before my birthday. ;) )

March

This month discover the true meaning of Saint Patrick's Day and learn all about the legend of leprechauns along with The Luck of The Irish party thread dedicated entirely to Celtic music and Irish culture. :D

April

I'm not fooling you when I say that this month will be entirely epic in celebrating the resurrection of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and just having a bit of fun as well with an Easter countdown, videos, music, and CB's first official virtual Easter egg hunt!! :D (Details to follow)

May

This month we will honor our mothers with a virtual coffee, tea, and cookies celebration, and then remember all of the fallen soldiers that gave their lives defending The United States of America.

June

This month we will be kicking off the summer by honoring our fathers with a virtual cookout, and then kick off the summer with a virtual campout for the week. After that come to a virtual luau and then we'll be closing off the month with a virtual sleepover. ;)

July

Starting on July first we'll celebrate The United States of America becoming an independent and free country from Great Britain, and then we'll have a week of summer concerts before closing out the summer with a virtual trip to Disneyland!! :D (Details to follow)

Well that's it everybody, that's the upcoming schedule but feel free to discuss whatever you want to on this thread,.. just NO politics!! @Heart2Soul and @Devin Wintch I think you guys will really like this thread and perhaps @Nancy as well. :) Consider this to be our safe haven. :D Oh and @Michael1985 as well. :D

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So I am totally done with all of this election stuff so I've created a thread for us all to move on and discuss other things. I'm going to start off this thread with all of the upcoming stuff that I have planned for this year all the way until summer. :)

February

After our state groundhog has his say this will be the month dedicated to (all different kinds of) love, and the true story behind Valentines' Day that not everybody knows finishing up with April's Virtual Valentines' Day Dance on February 14th. :D (A week before my birthday. ;) )

March

This month discover the true meaning of Saint Patrick's Day and learn all about the legend of leprechauns along with The Luck of The Irish party thread dedicated entirely to Celtic music and Irish culture. :D

April

I'm not fooling you when I say that this month will be entirely epic in celebrating the resurrection of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and just having a bit of fun as well with an Easter countdown, videos, music, and CB's first official virtual Easter egg hunt!! :D (Details to follow)

May

This month we will honor our mothers with a virtual coffee, tea, and cookies celebration, and then remember all of the fallen soldiers that gave their lives defending The United States of America.

June

This month we will be kicking off the summer by honoring our fathers with a virtual cookout, and then kick off the summer with a virtual campout for the week. After that come to a virtual luau and then we'll be closing off the month with a virtual sleepover. ;)

July

Starting on July first we'll celebrate The United States of America becoming an independent and free country from Great Britain, and then we'll have a week of summer concerts before closing out the summer with a virtual trip to Disneyland!! :D (Details to follow)

Well that's it everybody, that's the upcoming schedule but feel free to discuss whatever you want to on this thread,.. just NO politics!! @Heart2Soul and @Devin Wintch I think you guys will really like this thread and perhaps @Nancy as well. :) Consider this to be our safe haven. :D Oh and @Michael1985 as well. :D
I am not a planner....more of a spur of the moment kind of person.
February is my birthday month as well.:)

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm taking a break from politics as much as possible, I get enough of it on my facebook page. Thank @April_Rose

You're welcome and I still discuss it a little bit, just I'm done with the election part. I apologize that this is sort of a slow month though since there's nothing really special going on.

Reactions: dev553344

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You missed January: When the daffodils start to show and the snowdrops and maybe even primroses. A month which can be cold and chilly but also beautiful when the sun shines and the frost sparkles.

My husband and little grandaughter both have birthdays this month but we're on lockdown so no celebrations.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You missed January: When the daffodils start to show and the snowdrops and maybe even primroses. A month which can be cold and chilly but also beautiful when the sun shines and the frost sparkles.

My husband and little grandaughter both have birthdays this month but we're on lockdown so no celebrations.

Like I said, sorry but I don't have any plans for this month lol

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

February

March

April

May

June

July

Looks like you have your plans all sorted, lol. We plan and God....? Ahaha! I'm sure I'll check in here for funsies now and then. :D We do have to break the monotony sometimes... or we can get all kinds of... :confused:

Reactions: April_Rose

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol, I was born in February remember and all the pretty flowers growing. That's my favorite part of spring. :)

Mine is the 6th. Moms was the 26th...so, she was Pisces, Yours?
,,,actually, mom was on the cusp.

Really, what were the dates?

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Nancy, this is from Stand By Me. I warn you it's not for the faint of heart. :D

Edit: I apologize but you'll have to watch it on YouTube.

Reactions: Nancy

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America

February

March

April

May

June

July

@April_Rose Hooray! :)

Three cheers!

Great OP!

Good idea!

Excellent!

A no-politics zone.... :) :)

Well done, @April_Rose !

(PS: I similarly hoped that my tattoo thread would serve as a refreshing alternative to politics....)