NO SALVATION Outside The DOCTRINE of CHRIST

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeiVindicem

Nov 13, 2019
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can relate to that. But, "you receive not, because you ask not." The key obeying the mandate to pray constantly is what you just described. I do the same thing. But He also tells me what to pray, I DO, and it comes to pass immediately. Does that happen to you?
Is there anything you do not know?

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
Confess to us your faults.
What is the point of confessing to us what you believe to be
someone else's faults?

The purpose is to expose what is done in darkness.

Are you admitting that lying to rejoin fourms is your fault, and you know it is wrong? I would have expected you to say it was what God told you to do so that makes it ok.

Reactions: Taken

DeiVindicem

Nov 13, 2019
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Are you admitting that lying to rejoin fourms is your fault, and you know it is wrong? I would have expected you to say it was what God told you to do so that makes it ok.
Are you accusing me of lying?

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here you are denying you are evil.

That is wonderful.

I know you are probably just "playing" me, but that is okay. Read 1 John 3 - the whole chapter, and John 8:34-36. Sinners are a slave to sin and the devil. But Christ can take away our sin and turn us into children of God. Children of God are no longer slaves to sin, thus no longer sinners.

DeiVindicem

Nov 13, 2019
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know you are probably just "playing" me, but that is okay. Read 1 John 3 - the whole chapter, and John 8:34-36. Sinners are a slave to sin and the devil. But Christ can take away our sin and turn us into children of God. Children of God are no longer slaves to sin, thus no longer sinners.
I think it is wonderful that you believe you are not a sinner.
I hope all your brethren believe the same.

DeiVindicem

Nov 13, 2019
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This would mean that you have no faults
Is this correct you have no faults?

DeiVindicem

Nov 13, 2019
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I asked God what you do in darkness.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think it is wonderful that you believe you are not a sinner.
I hope all your brethren believe the same.

You are really doing much better with your words, but I see your heart. LOL You are lying through your teeth. :D

There are two types of sin. One we are freed from, and those are against God. The other we still need to grow the fruit of the Spirit to conquer, and those are called trespasses. Those we commit against one another - and those we need to constantly be forgiving of each other. The difference is found in 1 John 5:14-15 - sins unto death - against God's moral laws; and those NOT unto death - trespasses that are automatically forgiven as we walk in the Spirit and keep fellowship with our brethren. Matthew 6:14-15.

Status
Not open for further replies.