NO SALVATION Outside The DOCTRINE of CHRIST

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This would mean that you have no faults
Is this correct you have no faults?

I cannot sin against God. I have no desire to. But I do still get hurt by people, and have to really fight to forgive them from my heart. But I do, because God won't let me get away with unforgiveness. That is just part of abiding in Jesus. Chastisement. But it does get easier to forgive right away, and not harbor ill will.

DeiVindicem

Nov 13, 2019
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I cannot sin against God. I have no desire to. But I do still get hurt by people, and have to really fight to forgive them from my heart. But I do, because God won't let me get away with unforgiveness. That is just part of abiding in Jesus. Chastisement. But it does get easier to forgive right away, and not harbor ill will.
I wonder if people forgive you?
Or do those thoughts ever cross your mind?

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wonder if people forgive you?
Or do those thoughts ever cross your mind?

You would have to ask them... It is usually someone who believes the false doctrines of the Reformation, and think my teachings from the 1st Century Church are heretical. That hurts. But it is only the Holy Spirit of Truth that can convince them when they are ready, if ever. I leave it in God's hands.

DeiVindicem

Nov 13, 2019
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You would have to ask them... It is usually someone who believes the false doctrines of the Reformation, and think my teachings from the 1st Century Church are heretical. That hurts. But it is only the Holy Spirit of Truth that can convince them when they are ready, if ever. I leave it in God's hands.
Now this is awesome that you actually believe it.

Status
Not open for further replies.