NO SALVATION Outside The DOCTRINE of CHRIST

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeiVindicem

Nov 13, 2019
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ok sir, best wishes to you then

You'll find this site to be quite forgiving--i should have been banned a long time ago surely--but as i suspect even their patience has a limit, as does the patience of most of the members here, we may not get to speak again before you get a time out or whatever. I hope you find someone here you can connect with and maybe hear ok
None of this you posted here is in truth.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The laws of the Spirit of grace.

Here is one.
Whatsoever you measure out shall be measured back unto you.

Does Scripture call some Laws, the Spirit of grace? If so, please reveal the Scripture. If not, is that your own devise?

Glory to God,
Taken

DeiVindicem

Nov 13, 2019
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does Scripture call some Laws, the Spirit of grace? If so, please reveal the Scripture. If not, is that your own devise?

Glory to God,
Taken
This will not work for you. I am not beholden to you for anything.
Your manners are much to be desired
is this the fault of your parents?

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
So I guess just because evil can quote Biblical scripture anyone can post on these boards. Moderators?

#AndGetYourPostFEATURED??
#SatanIsGettingDesperate

Those who Deny Jesus is the Christ and is the Son of the Living God, will never see the Gates of Heaven. By the authority of Jesus Christ, I banish you Satan and all Evil that has come with you. This OP is Cursed! May his Soul Repent!

Yes, and I do believe he is lying about being a formerly banned member. The evidence is piling up. I was hesitant to act with insufficient evidence.

It would be just a matter of time till he says he hears from the seven Spirits of God. That is the annoying he has, seven unclean spirits that he thinks gives him authority. If you let him teach you, then you can have those demons too.

He ignores obvious inconsistencies with the real God. The real God will not tempt you to lie to regain access to the fourms. He will not have you speak so pridefull. This is willful blindness, and he is no better than a witch or warlock craving demonic power.

Reactions: bbyrd009

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This will not work for you. I am not beholden to you for anything.

True, you do not have to answer questions, and I do not have to consider your made up claims are Scripturally based.

Your manners are much to be desired
is this the fault of your parents?

LOL, I have no cause to blame my parents for your making up nonsense, and your inability to take responsibility for your made up nonsense.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
~jshiii~

DeiVindicem is a female troll, who joins Christian forums with fake information, runs her ploys, gets banned and returns months later with new fake information.

Glory to God,
Taken

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everyone's prayers are a 100% answered.

Not everyone receives what they prayed for. Receiving a "No" as some teach is not even Scriptural. The Scriptural truth is when it is not God's will, He is not listening. So that "No" is actually "Ignore."

Reactions: marks

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not pray.
God and I converse with each other everyday.
I am connected to Him at all times.
I abide in Him and He abides in me.

I can relate to that. But, "you receive not, because you ask not." The key obeying the mandate to pray constantly is what you just described. I do the same thing. But He also tells me what to pray, I DO, and it comes to pass immediately. Does that happen to you?

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whenever you make a claim to me
I ask God if it is true and ask Him about you.

I know the truth about you and you do not have to tell me
or keep trying to convince me in any way.

It is only God if it is the Truth. God cannot lie.

You say I am not anointed. God says I am.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your thoughts and ways are not my thoughts and ways.

I'm glad of that, because of the lack of the fruit of the Holy Spirit that you have demonstrated to everyone on this post. But I will keep forgiving you and try to teach you anyway.

DeiVindicem

Nov 13, 2019
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, and I do believe he is lying about being a formerly banned member. The evidence is piling up. I was hesitant to act with insufficient evidence.

It would be just a matter of time till he says he hears from the seven Spirits of God. That is the annoying he has, seven unclean spirits that he thinks gives him authority. If you let him teach you, then you can have those demons too.

He ignores obvious inconsistencies with the real God. The real God will not tempt you to lie to regain access to the fourms. He will not have you speak so pridefull. This is willful blindness, and he is no better than a witch or warlock craving demonic power.
Confess to us your faults.
What is the point of confessing to us what you believe to be
someone else's faults?

DeiVindicem

Nov 13, 2019
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
True, you do not have to answer questions, and I do not have to consider your made up claims are Scripturally based.

LOL, I have no cause to blame my parents for your making up nonsense, and your inability to take responsibility for your made up nonsense.

Glory to God,
Taken
Just because you say it is so does not make it true.

DeiVindicem

Nov 13, 2019
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

DeiVindicem

Nov 13, 2019
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not everyone receives what they prayed for. Receiving a "No" as some teach is not even Scriptural. The Scriptural truth is when it is not God's will, He is not listening. So that "No" is actually "Ignore."

Like God gives you everything you ask of Him.

Status
Not open for further replies.