NO SALVATION Outside The DOCTRINE of CHRIST

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeiVindicem

Nov 13, 2019
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This doesn't apply to everyone. It applies to all believers if you look at this verse in context.

I don't understand the context of how you are applying this verse.
Put it in the context for me.

Since you became a believer
are you taught by any man?

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You cannot be saved unless you drink the blood of Jesus and eat His flesh.

Unless this is not true

John 6:54
Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood,
hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.

John 6:56
He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.

John 6:53
Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you,
Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.

If you are saying that no one can be saved unless we drink the literal blood of Jesus Christ and eat His literal flesh, then no one today can be saved. Obviously, I don't believe in the doctrine of Transubstantiation, and I will not enter unto a debate about his on this thread. So, unless the wine and bread transform into the literal blood and flesh of Jesus, then no one since Jesus left this earth can be saved.

I am saved because I believe in the Lord Jesus Christ by grace through faith. The fruit of salvation is evident in my life.

DeiVindicem

Nov 13, 2019
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you are saying that no one can be saved unless we drink the literal blood of Jesus Christ and eat His literal flesh, then no one today can be saved. Obviously, I don't believe in the doctrine of Transubstantiation, and I will not enter unto a debate about his on this thread. So, unless the wine and bread transform into the literal blood and flesh of Jesus, then no one since Jesus left this earth can be saved.

I am saved because I believe in the Lord Jesus Christ by grace through faith. The fruit of salvation is evident in my life.
Do you hate Satan?

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just because you say it is not of God does not make it true.
And vice versa!

You're talking Bible verses out of context and then implying that those who disagree with you are not saved.

Your doctrine is very one-sided because you are only considering one side of certain doctrinal issues pertaining to salvation. Then you support your one-sided view with scriptures that appear to support what you are saying. And yet, you are leaving out scriptures that contradict your limited views.

This is NOT sound practice and is the very thing that has caused denominational divisions in the body of Christ. (30,000 denominations, lol)

DeiVindicem

Nov 13, 2019
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And vice versa!

You're talking Bible verses out of context and then implying that those who disagree with you are not saved.

Your doctrine is very one-sided because you are only considering one side of certain doctrinal issues pertaining to salvation. Then you support your one-sided view with scriptures that appear to support what you are saying. And yet, you are leaving out scriptures that contradict your limited views.

This is NOT sound practice and is the very thing that has caused divisions in the body of Christ. (30,000 denominations, lol)
Give me an example when the truth is ever out of context.

Status
Not open for further replies.