NO SALVATION Outside The DOCTRINE of CHRIST

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeiVindicem

Nov 13, 2019
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
one of the neat things about a internet forum . you can sit at your computer pretend to be who or what ever you want. see anyone who is truly born again is annointed . it comes from being connected to the true vine. how ever there is a wild vine. to be honest your just making a bunch of worthless noise. it appears as if your sitting behind your computer pretending to be some expert theologian with a phd degree pilled high deep . its piling up
Is this your hate for me coming from your heart
to the tips of your fingers upon the keyboard?

DeiVindicem

Nov 13, 2019
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Disagree.
(And BTW, you deflected AWAY from the TOPIC of Christ's Doctrine, to the TOPIC of Love).

BECAUSE the Lord God LOVES US, We are Offered Salvation.

We are Saved when we Believe in our Hearts and Accept the Lords Offered Salvation.

Love was a COMMAND, by and through the LAW, which broadly FAILED, because people could NOT Keep the Law.

It is of no great accomplishment for people to LOVE what "THEY" desire.

The HARD part for a NATURAL person LOVING others, is LOVING those, you DO NOT "desire", like, tolerate, agree with, enjoy, etc.

It is BY and THROUGH a person having been CONVERTED "IN" Christ, that the Power of the Holy Spirit Indwells in that person, and that person IS CAPABLE of LOVING (BY the POWER of the Holy Spirit) "ALL" other persons, EVEN their Enemies and those THEY HATE!

Not the other way around; Of We Love, therefore we are saved <--- no.

Disagree.

Glory to God,
Taken
Why do you believe you do not have to endure till the end to be saved?

Matthew 24:13
But he that shall endure unto the end,
the same shall be saved.

DeiVindicem

Nov 13, 2019
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

the same shall be saved.

If this is true then
none of you on this forum are saved.

You have to make it to the end
to be saved.

Why do you and your brethren
tell the lie that you are saved when
you can read for yourself the truth?

Is it because you do not have the anointing
and abide in the doctrine of Christ?

Or is it because in truth you are a child of the devil
trying to enter into the Kingdom of God as a thief?

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
the same shall be saved.

If this is true then

to be saved.

This is true...that salvation is a process and when we die we are as clay that is then glazed (fired) so that we can present our vessels before the Lord to be judged in that last state. Until then we can be molded by the Lord...if we are willing.

But we can walk in salvation right now by entering into Christ...although we are not ultimately saved before the end of the race.

Mostly that is the case.

This also happens although not as often as the above.

Reactions: faithfulness

DeiVindicem

Nov 13, 2019
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is true...that salvation is a process and when we die we are as clay that is then glazed (fired) so that we can present our vessels before the Lord to be judged in that last state. Until then we can be molded by the Lord...if we are willing.

But we can walk in salvation right now by entering into Christ...although we are not ultimately saved before the end of the race.

Mostly that is the case.

This also happens although not as often as the above.
What is your purpose on the forums?

DeiVindicem

Nov 13, 2019
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are perhaps unaware that I have been posting here for years now. You are the beginner here. ;)

If you want to read what I have posted based on the threads I have started, go to my featured threads.... Episkopos .... and read what you feel led to read.

BEGIN
Are you a Christian Zionist?

DeiVindicem

Nov 13, 2019
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are perhaps unaware that I have been posting here for years now. You are the beginner here. ;)

If you want to read what I have posted based on the threads I have started, go to my featured threads.... Episkopos .... and read what you feel led to read.

BEGIN
How come you do not believe this truth is for everyone?

1 John 2:27
But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you,
and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things,
and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the same shall be saved.

If this is true then

to be saved.

This is only PART of the picture where salvation is concerned. You have to consider the whole counsel of God!

John 5:24--Truly, truly, I tell you, whoever hears My word and believes Him who sent Me has eternal life and will not come under judgment. Indeed, he has crossed over from death to life.

1 John 5:13-- I have written these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, so that you may know that you have eternal life.

It is God Himself who saves us by His grace and keeps us by His grace. This is our hope--His grace!

DeiVindicem

Nov 13, 2019
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is only PART of the picture where salvation is concerned. You have to consider the whole counsel of God!

John 5:24--Truly, truly, I tell you, whoever hears My word and believes Him who sent Me has eternal life and will not come under judgment. Indeed, he has crossed over from death to life.

1 John 5:13-- I have written these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, so that you may know that you have eternal life.

It is God Himself who saves us by His grace and keeps us by His grace. This is our hope--His grace!

and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things,
and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

Preacher4Truth

Feb 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God has made it so that religious fanatics can't understand God's love. Fanaticism is against love as it seeks to force people to believe certain things....or else.

That is man's way of interpreting and enforcing the bible....but not God's.

The doctrine of Christ is to enter into God's life and love. This is about holiness.

But it is a lie to say that whoever is not holy will burn in hell. That is a lie from the devil. But fanatics listern to the devil because they don't love as God loves.

We are saved by loving others as ourselves And we rule with Christ by entering into His love.

But only they who have actually experienced love through them from God can understand this. Otherwise you end up with the OP nonsense.

Atheists occur because of false Christians.
More false gospel above.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Sorry, DeiVindicem (with God as my defender, is it?), but you're not making sense to me. You'll have to speak more plainly.

I base my beliefs on the whole counsel of God, not one or two verses. Cherrypicking verses without considering all verses in the Bible is not a wise practice.

DeiVindicem

Nov 13, 2019
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry, DeiVindicem (with God as my defender, is it?), but you're not making sense to me. You'll have to speak more plainly.

I base my beliefs on the whole counsel of God, not one or two verses. Cherrypicking verses without considering all verses in the Bible is not a wise practice.
Explain to me how this applies to everyone

DeiVindicem

Nov 13, 2019
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

How come you do not believe you have to drink the blood of Christ and eat His flesh
to have eternal life in you?

John 6:53
Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Explain to me how this applies to everyone

This doesn't apply to everyone. It applies to all believers if you look at this verse in context.

I don't understand the context of how you are applying this verse.

Prayer Warrior

Sep 20, 2018
U.S.A.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How come you do not believe you have to drink the blood of Christ and eat His flesh
to have eternal life in you?

Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.
How do you know all that I believe? Do I know you???

DeiVindicem

Nov 13, 2019
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You cannot be saved unless you drink the blood of Jesus and eat His flesh.

Unless this is not true

John 6:54
Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood,
hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.

John 6:56
He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.

Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you,
Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.

Status
Not open for further replies.