No surprise here....

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
and now for a very dire necessary reminder .
Time for the peoples to realize that the dragon itself and its men
can indeed wear masks of wool , but underneath and within is naught but darkness that leads only to greater darkness
and unto the second death .
Under those masks , even under the mask of obama and scores of leaders
is a face of faces that sitteth in a very powerful seat and high above the world .
This face of many faces has been worn for some time .
Its latest face is the face of the man called francis and many kings and religoious leaders do this bidding .
For the face behind them all be the dragon , working through men to set up a kingdom .

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
can indeed wear masks of wool , but underneath and within is naught but darkness that leads only to greater darkness
is a face of faces that sitteth in a very powerful seat and high above the world .
Its latest face is the face of the man called francis and many kings and religoious leaders do this bidding .
For the face behind them all be the dragon , working through men to set up a kingdom .
Whoa! You are beginning to understand how things are done and the hand behind the scene...

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whoa! You are beginning to understand how things are done and the hand behind the scene...
Also count the number of its seat of power . And even wickipeida did not deny that number
but did try to down play it by saying , well no pope has ever called itself by that title .
AND YET the title is what gave the popes their reign and chair . rather odd that number is
Rather odd what it added up too my friend . it seemed so familar . now where i have seen the number
of the name , and it says its six hundred three score and six . SOUND familiar .

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:Thumbsup::Thumbsup:

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
speaking of big run . Its time for the BIG RUN all right . Time to flee the chambers of the well favored harlot and her agenda .
Just a reminder to all .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol... close.

They still say Yinz....

And a mess of other nonsensical things.
thats right it was yinz . Rella , a great unholy crusade is to come against the lambs as it has in times past it will again .
ALWAYS remember THE LORD IS WITH US and no matter what cometh against us , HE IS WITH US
and will work all things to the GOOD of those who LOVE HIM .
ITS coming rella . soon pro longed detention under the digital system will slam upon this world .
Do you know what pro longed detention means .
It means this . that anyone they deem as a POTENTIAL , notice the word POTENTIAL terroist
can be rounded up and detained WITHOUT TRIAL , WITHOUT LAWYER
until the elders deem them ,determine them to be safe .
NOW before we think this wont affect us or maybe it just affects
some wild crazy talking jihad . THINK AGAIN .
I welcome us to review the FBI , CIA and other places and YOU SEE
who is on what is known as POTENTIAL TERROIST .
The extreme muslim comes in at number seven .
GUESS WHO COMES IN AT NUMBER ONE . EVANGELICAL CHRISTAIN .
THAT MEANS SOME OF already on that list .
NOW potential does not mean THEY ARE SAYING WE ARE TERROISTS
but that we ,that group , mainly the fundemantal bible believer , Can potentiallly become a terroist .
NOW go back to PRO LONGED DENTENTION . IT DID NOT SAY TERROISTS , IT SAID POTENTIAL TERROIST .
And through inclusive false love the minds of the peoples are beginning to even see men like me as dangerous ]
as a threat to society . SO DONT EXPECT THE SOLD OUT INCLUSIVE REALM to try and defned us .
NOPE they gonna think its the love gods will when folks like me get rounded up . THIS IS NO JOKE RELLA .
THE LAWS are already changing and a deluisoin is fast taking captive the minds toa llie to unify them as one
and against CHRIST and the non conforming lambs .
I DID NOT write this to scare you , but to simply remind you .
ALSO just remember OUR END IS REAL GOOD THANKS TO GOD AND HIS CHRIST . ITS PARADISE FOREVER WITH HIM for the lambs .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol... close.

They still say Yinz....

And a mess of other nonsensical things.
Remember we were not promised paradise or peace in this world , rather tribulation .
ITS the new heavens and the new earth where all lambs will forever have paradise .
OUR peace cometh of HIM not of this world . In this world , this world is not gonna love us
or embrace us . many have died and suffered through all ages for JESUS CHRIST .
this generation will be NO EXPECPTOIN
the relative time of peace in the western societies that churches have experienced HAS and IS COMING TO AN END .
SOON real persecutions , hard ones will best us round about and on every side .
BUT AS JESUS WAS WITH THE FIRST MEN , AS HE WAS WITH ALL LAMBS THROUGH ALL AGES
HE WILL BE WITH US UNTO THE END . but hard times are coming rella . BUT we fear them not .
WE look foreward to the HOPE WE HAVE IN HIM at the end of our faith to the glory that shall be revelead ON HIS DAY .
march on dear sister . the LORD IS OUR HOPE , HE IS OUR SALVATION and come what may against us
HE WILL BE WITH US .

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Remember we were not promised paradise or peace in this world , rather tribulation .
ITS the new heavens and the new earth where all lambs will forever have paradise .
OUR peace cometh of HIM not of this world . In this world , this world is not gonna love us
or embrace us . many have died and suffered through all ages for JESUS CHRIST .
this generation will be NO EXPECPTOIN
the relative time of peace in the western societies that churches have experienced HAS and IS COMING TO AN END .
SOON real persecutions , hard ones will best us round about and on every side .
BUT AS JESUS WAS WITH THE FIRST MEN , AS HE WAS WITH ALL LAMBS THROUGH ALL AGES
HE WILL BE WITH US UNTO THE END . but hard times are coming rella . BUT we fear them not .
WE look foreward to the HOPE WE HAVE IN HIM at the end of our faith to the glory that shall be revelead ON HIS DAY .
march on dear sister . the LORD IS OUR HOPE , HE IS OUR SALVATION and come what may against us
HE WILL BE WITH US .
Hit the trenches. To the final last breath. We proclaim Jesus is the Christ.

• Love

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yesterday i hit the big FIFTY and TWO . in this world i have to caution us all , DO NOT EXPECT another fifty plus years .
FOR THE COMING OF THE LORD is DRAWING QUITE NIGH INDEED .
Well, I'll tell you atruth, my dear friend of Christ.... I am close to the end of my life. 76.

I am looking forward no matter how it happens and I understand they will go for us oldsters first

• Love

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, I'll tell you atruth, my dear friend of Christ.... I am close to the end of my life. 76.

I am looking forward no matter how it happens and I understand they will go for us oldsters first
I will remind us of a deeper and clearer truth . You made mention of a truth that you are close to the end of this life
at seventy six . But now allow me some parting words
THE SIGNS of the TIMES are showing me very clearly , WE ARE ALL NEAR THE END OF THIS LIFE .
The COMING OF THE KING DOES draw nigh . and though one be seventy six and though i be fifty two
there is no guarantee that i will not depart this earth before you . No man , no woman knows
their last day , let alone the DAY O THE LORD .
THE GOOD NEWS is this , WHETHER WE GO HOME TONIGHT or at the coming of the KING
WE GO TO A FAR FAR FAR BETTER PLACE . NOW THAT GIVETH ME GREAT PEACE .
This life , this world is full of trouble and evils , YET even now we GOT THE LORD
IT IS THE NEXT LIFE , THE NEW HEAVENS and NEW EARTH where a lamb will forever BE WITH HE WHO SAVED AND KEPT IT .
NOW that sounds like heaven to me , that SOUNDS LIKE TRUE PARADISE TO ME . OH WAIT IT IS PARADISE ..
THAT be the HOME this lamb looks FORWARD TOO . THAT BE THE DAY this lamb has longed for and desired
THE DAY where new bodies we will have , the day wherein THERE will be no more evil
no more wicked and vile works of men , ONLY PARADISE with the KING . FAR BETTER PLACE if ya ASK ME .
This world hates GOD and worse so do a lot within christendom . That has been so sad and vexing to my soul .
To watch even christendom surrender all to the darkness . that has got to be the hardest thing of all things to watch and to see .
BUT HOME awaits the lambs . A CITY has been prepared BY GOD and HIS CHRIST .
wherein JOHN saw no temple for the TEMPLE IS GOD AND THE LAMB .
ITS a city wherein we are connected by the SPIRIT , but SOON WE WILL BE THERE . and man I GOTTA SAY i look foreward to that DAY .
TILLL THEN i must only double down on the warnings and all reminders , FOR I DESIRE LOTS OF COMPANY
and desire the death of none . THUS ITS JESUS THE CHRIST this lamb shall point too and correct any and all sin and error
i see within the church .

• Love

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Rella , just put those hands up and praise and thank the LORD for the wonderful gift of HIS salvation given us IN JESUS CHRIST .
SING that song round the house .

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I will remind us of a deeper and clearer truth . You made mention of a truth that you are close to the end of this life
at seventy six . But now allow me some parting words
THE SIGNS of the TIMES are showing me very clearly , WE ARE ALL NEAR THE END OF THIS LIFE .
The COMING OF THE KING DOES draw nigh . and though one be seventy six and though i be fifty two
there is no guarantee that i will not depart this earth before you . No man , no woman knows
their last day , let alone the DAY O THE LORD .
THE GOOD NEWS is this , WHETHER WE GO HOME TONIGHT or at the coming of the KING
WE GO TO A FAR FAR FAR BETTER PLACE . NOW THAT GIVETH ME GREAT PEACE .
This life , this world is full of trouble and evils , YET even now we GOT THE LORD
IT IS THE NEXT LIFE , THE NEW HEAVENS and NEW EARTH where a lamb will forever BE WITH HE WHO SAVED AND KEPT IT .
NOW that sounds like heaven to me , that SOUNDS LIKE TRUE PARADISE TO ME . OH WAIT IT IS PARADISE ..
THAT be the HOME this lamb looks FORWARD TOO . THAT BE THE DAY this lamb has longed for and desired
THE DAY where new bodies we will have , the day wherein THERE will be no more evil
no more wicked and vile works of men , ONLY PARADISE with the KING . FAR BETTER PLACE if ya ASK ME .
This world hates GOD and worse so do a lot within christendom . That has been so sad and vexing to my soul .
To watch even christendom surrender all to the darkness . that has got to be the hardest thing of all things to watch and to see .
BUT HOME awaits the lambs . A CITY has been prepared BY GOD and HIS CHRIST .
wherein JOHN saw no temple for the TEMPLE IS GOD AND THE LAMB .
ITS a city wherein we are connected by the SPIRIT , but SOON WE WILL BE THERE . and man I GOTTA SAY i look foreward to that DAY .
TILLL THEN i must only double down on the warnings and all reminders , FOR I DESIRE LOTS OF COMPANY
and desire the death of none . THUS ITS JESUS THE CHRIST this lamb shall point too and correct any and all sin and error
i see within the church .
Ooooh praise the LORD. Going HOME Day to the LORD will be the best day of my existence. Looking forward to it.