No Truer Words - quote

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
"While we husbands benefit greatly from being married, we often don't communicate it well. Women are into relational nuances—the meaning behind the meaning behind the meaning. Men basically wonder if there are any more mashed potatoes."

bac2nowere

Jun 15, 2006
Oh how true. After almost 17 years of marriage, I am still learning how to be a husband and how to communicate my wife's "love language".

Lyte

Jul 12, 2006
You are wise! Are you sure you're not a wife, rather than husband?!
wink.gif

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Of course Im a wife thats why I realized how true the words were. I didnt write them just reconized the wisdom in them. (my husband only understood the mashed potatoe part) (LOL)

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(forumposters)
I'm a little confused myself about your gender.
Names: kriss, gender: female, job: wife ,mother & moderator,looks
ohmy.gif
.k. considering, education :smarter than some,age:00,weight:00 (LOL)I found the quote in a mag. and liked it the article was written by a man guess that what caused all the confusion.

Lyte

Jul 12, 2006
Yeah, but your first post begins with... "While we husbands benefit greatly from being married..." The confusing words there being "we husbands" as if you were one of them!

Aaron

Feb 17, 2006
Okay, I changed the title of the thread and tweaked the post to eliminate confusion. Hope you don't mind, kriss. I understood what you meant
smile.gif
Aaron

Thunder1

Dec 12, 2007
(kriss;1502)
"While we husbands benefit greatly from being married, we often don't communicate it well. Women are into relational nuances—the meaning behind the meaning behind the meaning. Men basically wonder if there are any more mashed potatoes."
that's funny ! We women are quite complicated creatures, even we don't understand ourselves many times, how can our men then.