Noble Believers 2

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so. - Acts 17:11.

Paul makes a strong distinction between the two groups. One more noble than the other to receive the word with all readiness of mind.. searching the scriptures daily whether those things were so!

What is a noble people? it is those that love the word! How is that.. they know the word is a person. What is the perverted gospel? the perverted gospel will always lead you away from the word.. instead of leading to the word that is in you - it leads to something other than the person in you. Scriptures taken out of they're context of revealing the word to you, as well as in you. Ultimately as your only life! That is our gospel - it will never lead you astray - if you feel astray - check the scripture and see what you hear, what are you listening to. Is it leading you into him, or away from who it is in you.. that is the person of the word.

When I read books written by men, I read to see what is being said about him - who is the word. I'm not interested in dates and figures and so on.. in case you haven't noticed men like to come off like they know something. Most don't know much but how to put a book together, it is profitable.. and they fly off the press. But I want to see him - lets talk about him who is the word in me. Do you have anything to say about him who is the word.

When I open my bible I want to see Jesus. And I don't want anything to distrack me from knowing the person of the word. Because the person lives in me as my everything.. so I must know something about the word in me. To know anything, you must know the word. He is the wisdom of God.

He is not giving you wisdom, you get him and in him is the wisdom of God. Found only in Him, and not what men say about Him, and what they say about wisdom. Your wisdom is the person of the word. Christ in you the hope of glory! If you have hope - it is him!

Reactions: MatthewG