Non-Jehovahs Witnesses Are EVIL? NEW Caleb And Sophia Video (Cartoon)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

From someone who was part of Jehovah witness for a while. ( I do not subscribe to anything about Jehovah witness myself though have talked to a person a time or two from the organization).

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Have you seen or heard any other group saying and acting in similar ways?

The video reminded me in many ways of the Southern Baptist Church I was raised in.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no doubt in my mind that the possibilities of a "church" that is over its "people that go there" have some form of mandates depending on a person in where they may go. Such as Latter Day Saints, Jehovah witness, and perhaps even "so-called" Christian churches.

I never went a to a church where I see anything like this but I also never have went to church enough to see it personally. I have always just liked going into the church buildings and seeing the structure of how they were built.

There was actually now talking about this where "Tithes were demanded", to pay for a church "they wanted". I was disgusted by it.

Not saying that there are no saved Christ believers in these places, but I do believe that mandated things come into play, there is a question of authority that comes to my mind. Do they truly have the authority to make me do anything they say otherwise I compromised salvation?

Reactions: Nancy

whitemorning

Nov 18, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I watched the wonderful video with pleasure and showed it to the kids. Nice work, but in my opinion the quality of the video is a little lacking. Therefore, I recommend using live streaming encoders guide This will help to improve the quality, without losing nerves and time. Why pay professionals when you can do it yourself

Last edited:

Windmillcharge

Dec 21, 2017
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Do they truly have the authority to make me do anything they say otherwise I compromised salvation?
No church leader or church offical has that authority.
Leave any church that claims that power, they are not Christian.

Read what Paul writes about the qualities of Christian leaders and compare to those who claim the right to order church members around.

• Love
Reactions: L.A.M.B.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Proverbs 14:12
12 There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death

Proverbs 3:5-7
5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean NOT unto thine own understanding.
6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths
7 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil.

It is easy to be deceived if we go with how many interprets the word of God.

Jesus said,

Matthew 24:24
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Read what Paul writes about the qualities of Christian leaders and compare to those who claim the right to order church members around.
Amen! I submit to Only One Saviour, Who Has The Right [ He Is LORD! ] To
'order me around!':

1Co_11:3 "But I would have you know, that The Head of every man Is Christ;
and the head of the woman is the man; and The Head of Christ Is God."​
+
Eph_5:23 "For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is The Head
of the church: and He is The Saviour of The Body."​

Amen.