Non-Tongue Speakers Roll Call Poll Survey

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Non Tongue Speakers Roll Call Poll Survey

• I had faked tongues, but no longer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I had spoken in tongues for private use, but I shun it now to pray normally

• I had spoken in tongues at one time with interpretation, but never again after that

• I had spoken in tongues at one time without interpretation, but never again after that

• I had spoken in tongues in both ways, with interpretation & without, but never again after that.

• I have given people the tongue, but never spoken in God's gift of tongues or otherwise;)

• Total voters

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'm not the one who thinks things inside the covenant ceased when the apostles died. Wrong!
Well since the apostolate ceased when the apostles died, you face a serious problem in rightly dividing the Word of Truth.

There are only twelve apostles of the Lamb, which means that the spiritual gift of apostles ceased. So did the prophets.

And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb. (Rev 21:14)

And Jesus said that the twelve apostles would sit on twelve thrones ruling the twelve tribes of Israel. Which totally settles that issue.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well since the apostolate ceased when the apostles died, you face a serious problem in rightly dividing the Word of Truth.

There are only twelve apostles of the Lamb, which means that the spiritual gift of apostles ceased. So did the prophets.

And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb. (Rev 21:14)

And Jesus said that the twelve apostles would sit on twelve thrones ruling the twelve tribes of Israel. Which totally settles that issue.

That is where you are narrow minded. The gifts are for the whole Church, for as many as the Lord shall call. Acts 2:38-39 Whoever has the Spirit, has the gifts He bestows. I have them. Most of my friends have them. I'm sorry if you don't, or is it, "won't."

Last edited:

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Enoch111 Do not harden your heart to believe in the gifts of the Holy Spirit...for if the Holy Spirit is alive and well and lives in us today so does His power. If you deny His Power then you deny He exists in us today.....How can the Holy Spirit delete a part of His character and still be the Holy Spirit?.....signs, wonders and miracles follow the preaching of the Word to those who believe.
Religious doctrine has made up this lie and it did not come from the Word of God. Let the Word speak for itself.......and don't claim the scripture that says where tongues and prophesies will cease but love will never cease because the teaching here is that those gifts will cease before love ever ceases. Trying to make a point to the church about the importance of love. Without love you won't have the Power of the Holy Spirit manifesting through you.

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Also the Scriptures today are complete, while in the days of the Acts of the Apostles they were not yet complete.
Do you realize that God is going Restore His Church as it was in the Days of Pentecost? That is why the gifts are being stirred up again, people are starting to supernaturally experience the Holy Spirit manifesting through them without any teaching from man...they were just simply seeking more of Him and His Truth.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Do you realize that God is going Restore His Church as it was in the Days of Pentecost? That is why the gifts are being stirred up again, people are starting to supernaturally experience the Holy Spirit manifesting through them without any teaching from man...they were just simply seeking more of Him and His Truth.
I see the Scriptures as sufficient.