not getting train ticket

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, I tried to book train ticket but it says wait list. You can pray God bless us so that we reach home soon and elder daughter go to school and younger daughter get her vaccines, it is already delayed by 15 & more days.

Let God guide and bless daughters wife and me to reach home soon and safely without problems.

Thank you!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Point to the glorious LORD wherever you are . There might be a good reason this has occcured .
Even paul and others were forbid by the HOLY GHOST to go into Asia , CAUSE GOD was leading them to MACEDONIA .
THERE might be a reason you are delayed . SO point to JESUS . Let the LORD be praised my friend .
We will be praying for you as well .

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, I tried to book train ticket but it says wait list. You can pray God bless us so that we reach home soon and elder daughter go to school and younger daughter get her vaccines, it is already delayed by 15 & more days.

Let God guide and bless daughters wife and me to reach home soon and safely without problems.

Thank you!
Praying!

Reactions: amigo de christo

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Thank you!
God will bring you home brother, I pray for your tickets soon and to be settled at home before you know it!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God will bring you home brother, I pray for your tickets soon and to be settled at home before you know it!
The day and hour approaches where HE WILL COME and TAKE ALL THE LAMBS HOME .
Till then armour up cause times get only worse in this world . But OH YES HE will surely one day come for the lambs .

Reactions: My Dreams