not worth a title

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One thing that is widely reported from meth users is they hallucinate and see "shadow people". From my own demonic experience, in my opinion these "shadow people" are not hallucinations. They are demons, unclean spirits, disembodies spirits.

When I was a teenager, and not on drugs or into the occult, I woke up to see the gray shadow outline of a figure standing by my bed - just like the shadow of a person, minus the person.

I instinctively pulled the cover over my head and asked God to make it go away.

That was the only time this happened, and I didn’t know until decades after that, that people all over the earth see such shadow figures.

Reactions: Mantis

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
These are the spirits of dead nephilim. Demons. Jesus dealt with them all the time.
And so should we.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
These are the spirits of dead nephilim. Demons. Jesus dealt with them all the time.
And so should we.
I'm not so sure we should, actually.

Being aware of them, and believing they are real and they are always working against us, goes a long way toward reinforcing the sanity of a true Bible-believing Christian, but interacting with them, in any way at all, is very dangerous.

" … even the archangel Michael, when he was disputing with the devil … did not himself dare to condemn him … but said, "The Lord rebuke you!"
Jude 1:9

Reactions: Nancy and marks

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
From my own research about the effects of drugs (Ice in particular) that while under the drugs influence; it will disable certain area's of the human brain that are essential for sensory fact checking. When the brain is compromised this way the person is left in a venerable state, leaving them to ad-hoc their external environment by creating subjective sensory beliefs for surviving the world around them.

Reactions: marks and GEN2REV

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I'm not so sure we should, actually.

Being aware of them, and believing they are real and they are always working against us, goes a long way toward reinforcing the sanity of a true Bible-believing Christian, but interacting with them, in any way at all, is very dangerous.

" … even the archangel Michael, when he was disputing with the devil … did not himself dare to condemn him … but said, "The Lord rebuke you!"
Jude 1:9
Jesus Messiah dwells within me...I have His authority...over all the power of the enemy!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes, the Sons of Sceva believed the same before they got absolutely routed by a demon.
Acts 19:11-20
The sons of Sceva didn't have the dread of Israel as a weapon! All demons have against those who are in Christ is fear. They are absolutely terrified of Him! Including His name.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The sons of Sceva didn't have the dread of Israel as a weapon! All demons have against those who are in Christ is fear. They are absolutely terrified of Him! Including His name.
All you have to do is step out of line, break a commandment, or knowingly sin and they have a legal right (express permission from the Almighty) to torment you - at least for a time. It is how He disciplines His own.

If you believe you are perfectly in God's graces and/or more powerful than an Archangel, knock yourself out.

If you are even slightly unsanctified, you're in for a ride.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
We deal with it as it comes. He that is in me is far greater than he that is in the world.
When evil men come against me, of whom shall I be afraid?
When enemies and foes attack me, of whom shall I be afraid?
The Lord is my strength and my song...He has given me victory!
The Lord is my strength and my power...He will never leave me!
Then there are warring tongues!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Anyway, methamphetamine may be the most destructive drug I've come across. It is highly habit-forming and should not be messed with. In 1980, I was on it for 5 months, during which time I seldom slept. I spent two months in the hospital because of it.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We deal with it as it comes. He that is in me is far greater than he that is in the world.
When evil men come against me, of whom shall I be afraid?
When enemies and foes attack me, of whom shall I be afraid?
The Lord is my strength and my song...He has given me victory!
The Lord is my strength and my power...He will never leave me!
Then there are warring tongues!
Sound it out my friend . THE LORD is all we NEED . Praise be to HIS HOLY NAME .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Anyway, methamphetamine may be the most destructive drug I've come across. It is highly habit-forming and should not be messed with. In 1980, I was on it for 5 months, during which time I seldom slept. I spent two months in the hospital because of it.
March onward my friend . The LORD is with the lambs .

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Jesus Messiah dwells within me...I have His authority...over all the power of the enemy!
I must rebuttal this notion of drugs being powered by demonic forces themselves. In actuality the community that support taking drugs is another community of a particular belief system. Those who transition/escape that belief environment could succumb it with another belief; or study factual processes to correct the faulty information the previous drug belief had on them.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I must rebuttal this notion of drugs being powered by demonic forces themselves. In actuality the community that support taking drugs is another community of a particular belief system. Those who transition/escape that belief environment could succumb it with another belief; or study factual processes to correct the faulty information the previous drug belief had on them.
Drugs are not powered by demons. I used to be part of the drug community for some time. There are several sub-communities. I've learned that drug use is an attempt to fill a void originally designed to be filled with the presence of the living God.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Drugs are not powered by demons. I used to be part of the drug community for some time. There are several sub-communities. I've learned that drug use is an attempt to fill a void originally designed to be filled with the presence of the living God.
Altered consciousness is all the permission Satan needs to do his dirty deeds