not worth a title

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Drugs are not powered by demons. I used to be part of the drug community for some time. There are several sub-communities. I've learned that drug use is an attempt to fill a void originally designed to be filled with the presence of the living God.
(Which in reality you are still using a belief to achieve that end)

Have any of you fine believer's not noticed that our world is being torn apart by the beliefs we keep?

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Which in reality you are still using a belief to achieve that end. Have any of you fine believer's not noticed that our world is being torn apart by the beliefs we keep?

Trust me, it is much more than a belief. It is your belief that my reality is a belief that is tearing apart our world. It is my belief that there are powers that are secretly and not-so-secretly attempting to turn the world into their playground, with us as their slaves.
This is described in a book that was written 2,000 years ago.

Reactions: Nancy

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Altered consciousness is all the permission Satan needs to do his dirty deeds
And it aint just drugs that bring us to an altered conscious . Many new age chants DO the same thing .
YE shall know them by their constant chants . Constant focus on objects or desires .
Contemplative , aka centereing prayer , BRINGS folks right to that state of conscious wherein they THINK they hear from GOD
but it AINT GOD . Make no mistake about it . IT AINT GOD .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Have any of you fine believer's not noticed that our world is being torn apart by the beliefs we keep?
The deep yet simple truth is , these nations are being torn apart from the BELIEFS we have abandonded .
WHEN BIBLICAL BELIEFS are forsaken , YEAH I SAY , when the bible is put to the side and new aka modern thought
is brought in , The man , the woman , the child , the house , the streets , the states , the nation
and the nations will perish in their new modern age belief . GO BACK TO BIBLES . GO BACK TO BIBLES .
I will say this till i am dead . BUT GO BACK TO BIBLES and STOP listening to most all leaders in most all churches .
GO back TO BIBLES . Lest the ultimate DELUSION takes that soul forever and ever .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Your reasoning . IT took a minute to remember why it was so familiar .
BUDDISTS TEACH THIS . THIS BELIEF THING . YEAH THEY FALSE TOO .
I Once had an intersting conversation with a buddist .
HE said the same thing . AND HOW HE BELIEVED , BELIEVED , BELIEVED IT WAS SO . HE COULD NOT SEE THE HYPROCRISY .
FOR though he warned about NOT having beliefs , OH HOW HE BELIEVED THIS TO BE SO . HE ALREADY HAD BELIEFS
JUST like you DO . WE are told TO BELEIVE IN GOD and HIS EVERY WORD . SO JESUS IS WHO I BELEIVE and SHALL FOLLOW .
ALl other BELIEFS contrary to CHRIST are false .

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Interesting reading these comments in the first post.

I realized that this stuff was pretty bad when I saw a guy shoot a bunch of it in his neck vein. He went on to stab one of my friends and went to prison. Then I had a friend that was beat to death with a hammer by one of his "friends" that had been on a meth bender. He had no memory of beating him to death.

So unfortunate, and sad.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I've had Hepatitis C. genotype 1 for 46 years with no treatment.
And I'm supposed to be afraid of this virus, which my doctor and I both suspect I've had, perhaps twice?
I died in emergency after they failed to revive me; I saw Jesus and then my heart started beating again.
They said, "Call in the family, the odds are even he won't make it through the night." I was in septic shock one night during 1993.
These are just some of my experiences.
The Lord is my light and salvation...of whom shall I be afraid?
The Lord is my strength and my power...He will never leave me! Hallelujah!
What can man do to me? Only what the Master of the Universe says he can, that's what!

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Trust me, it is much more than a belief. It is your belief that my reality is a belief that is tearing apart our world. It is my belief that there are powers that are secretly and not-so-secretly attempting to turn the world into their playground, with us as their slaves.
This is described in a book that was written 2,000 years ago.
You think your belief is more than actual evidence itself?

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Your reasoning . IT took a minute to remember why it was so familiar .
BUDDISTS TEACH THIS . THIS BELIEF THING . YEAH THEY FALSE TOO .
I Once had an intersting conversation with a buddist .
HE said the same thing . AND HOW HE BELIEVED , BELIEVED , BELIEVED IT WAS SO . HE COULD NOT SEE THE HYPROCRISY .
FOR though he warned about NOT having beliefs , OH HOW HE BELIEVED THIS TO BE SO . HE ALREADY HAD BELIEFS
JUST like you DO . WE are told TO BELEIVE IN GOD and HIS EVERY WORD . SO JESUS IS WHO I BELEIVE and SHALL FOLLOW .
ALl other BELIEFS contrary to CHRIST are false .
Did Jesus believe in himself?

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
The deep yet simple truth is , these nations are being torn apart from the BELIEFS we have abandonded .
WHEN BIBLICAL BELIEFS are forsaken , YEAH I SAY , when the bible is put to the side and new aka modern thought
is brought in , The man , the woman , the child , the house , the streets , the states , the nation
and the nations will perish in their new modern age belief . GO BACK TO BIBLES . GO BACK TO BIBLES .
I will say this till i am dead . BUT GO BACK TO BIBLES and STOP listening to most all leaders in most all churches .
GO back TO BIBLES . Lest the ultimate DELUSION takes that soul forever and ever .
Hey. Have you even seen what a belief is? Can you describe the properties and function of a belief? What area of the human brain do we use for processing beliefs? Do we even know? Have we ever known?

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
I believe that I am talking to you. You are the reason I believe that.
Believing in something that doesn't exist is pretending, believing in fairy tales, nothing I want to do.
What do you mean that you believe I am here? Why would you need a belief when there's more weighter evidence at hand.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
I've had Hepatitis C. genotype 1 for 46 years with no treatment.
And I'm supposed to be afraid of this virus, which my doctor and I both suspect I've had, perhaps twice?
I died in emergency after they failed to revive me; I saw Jesus and then my heart started beating again.
They said, "Call in the family, the odds are even he won't make it through the night." I was in septic shock one night during 1993.
These are just some of my experiences.
The Lord is my light and salvation...of whom shall I be afraid?
The Lord is my strength and my power...He will never leave me! Hallelujah!
What can man do to me? Only what the Master of the Universe says he can, that's what!
If God and mother nature had a fight, who'd you say would win?

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If God and mother nature had a fight, who'd you say would win?
I believe that God is in control of every particle in creation. Is He responsible for everything? If I punch buddy in the face, is God responsible? He knew I was going to do it, but has given me free will.
At times, He will intervene and suspend the laws of nature, I've experienced it, but mostly He doesn't interfere.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
I believe that God is in control of every particle in creation. Is He responsible for everything? If I punch buddy in the face, is God responsible? He knew I was going to do it, but has given me free will.
At times, He will intervene and suspend the laws of nature, I've experienced it, but mostly He doesn't interfere.
If your God gave you freewill, how can he do anything without the law of cause and effect being put motion?