Nothing much left to say

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Personally my heart burns with fire against
It is interesting that the hatred towards Christianity displayed in these posts is borrowed from and founded upon the distorted teachings of medieval Rome... That God is a vengeful tyrant intent on destroying his enemies, and presenting His laws as somehow oppressive and restrictions on liberty. The antichristian contributors to the discussions are following in the footsteps of the French revolutionists of the late 18th century. Using as their justification for their condemnation of Christianity, they choose to focus on the abominations of one particular branch whose history did indeed cause Europe to flow with the blood of millions, reducing Europe to a vast desolate war ridden graveyard. Their justified condemnation of over 1000 years of persecutions and war, overlooks the fact that those who were being persecuted were simply choosing to think and believe differently. The lives of those persecuted minorities reflected their concern for their fellow man, but rejected the bogus religious authority of priests and kings emanating from Rome, seeking the liberty to worship according to conscience, and not the dictates of tyrannical popes.
You guys are slamming Christianity with a wide mouthed shovel, with complete disregard for the genuine and the innocent. Such were those in revolutionary France. Voltaire and his kind, whose justifiable hatred of the medieval Papacy led them to destroy anyone and everyone who professed Christ. In that regard they were actually siding with the papists and doing their work for them. I think your lack of discernment reflects an immaturity in thinking and judgement. Despite your penchant for wanting your diatribe to sound like advanced spirituality, it is merely an empty philosophical meaningless vacuum, a man made concoction created to please just one person... You.
YAHWEH is not a God who smites his enemies? I don't what god your worshiping, but it ain't YAHWEH, or you've just never read the Bible cover to cover. That's a frightening thought that statistically most Christian's have never read the Bible cover to cover. Now you can take that to the bank and smoke it!

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
The world is not coming to an end. We are)

(That's a quote from George Carlin)

You know George? That stand up comic whom you like to quote out of context)

You know what's wrong with America?

People like you.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
Isn't strange how the most decedent countries on earth have the most to complain about.

I.O.U

Aug 8, 2021
Brisbane
Faith
Agnostic
Country
Australia
I really have it in for @Ziggy
She is just a new age nutcase. She or whomever she posing to be doesn't know the Bible to save her life. Did you know the New Testament requires a particular criteria when becoming a Biblical teacher. So much so that if you take on that responsibility and have a complete disregard for sound Biblical doctrine, well you should know what will happen to you (If you've really received the good word of God)