Nothing New Under The Sun

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Eccl 1:9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.This point helps us understand the Word of God, and the types that the prophets of old give us in their writings. Paul told us in I Corinthians 10:11; "Now all these things happened unto them for ensamples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.""Ends of the world", means the ends of this earth age, or dispensation where man lives in his flesh body. Paul told us that all those things that were written by the prophets of man's actions, and what happened to them when they either violated God's law, or kept God's law were examples to us, for there is no new thing that will happen to flesh man, that has not already happened to others in the past. We are to study God's Word, and by our understanding of His Word, we can have the peace of mind that comes with God's faithfulness to His Word.There is nothing new under the sun, even to the point of what happens at the end of this earth age, is a copy of what happened at the end of the first earth age. God has detailed out for us in His Word all events that will take place, right up to His second coming at the sounding of the seventh and final trumpet. He has name the signs, and given us examples even of the one world system that is coming upon us now, and will rule the minds of all mankind very shortly, all that is, except God's elect who know the truths, and will not be deceived.10 Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us.There is nothing new under the sun, even lies and deceptions existed in that first earth age, by the master of all lies, Satan11 There is no remembrance of former things; neither shall there be any remembrance of things that are to come with those that shall come after.The word "things" has been added by the translators. It was added to carry the thought, however there is a problem with this, because the subject is "men that walk under the sun", or flesh man", and not "things". "There is no remembrance of former men". These sequences of 'types' and 'events' occur over and over throughout Gods Holy Word Therefore, that which occurred in Noah's time shall and will occur in these end days, as well.Take, for instance, the literal floods in Noah's time, and compare it to the spiritual floods of lies that will come in these end times. Mat 24:37 But as the days of Noe [were], so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.It is the same with escaping the tribulation of the End times There is Nothing New Under The Sun no new Fly Away Rapture doctrine,God has told you there is nothing new what has NEVER happened before will NEVER happen in the future, Not my words, Gods Words Our ensample of how to escape tribulation is found in Passover Christ is our Passover it is his blood that marks the door post of our heart/mindGod will pass over those that believe on the Lord, and follow the instructions of the Lord by placing the blood on the door post and over the door of each home. Those that have the blood on the door post will not receive the death angel in that home this night.This goes for those that live in the time of the end also, for those that have followed the instructions that God has given us in His Word, and sealed it away in their minds. Each of God's elect and those seal will not be deceived by Satan, when he arrives to deceive the whole world. God is not out to destroy those He loves, for He is able to take care of His own.Exodus 12:13 "And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt."Here we have the full meaning of the Passover in this verse. "When I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you." Passover is the time when God will destroy His enemies, but He will pass over those that love and trust Him. The blood on the post signifies the true blood that was shed on the cross at Calvary. Christ was the lamb slain for one and all times.That Lamb that was slain on the cross at Calvary, was slain so that anything wicked must pass over you and your house, even in our day. Jesus promised you and I that when we see and believe in the blood of Jesus Christ, and have faith and follow Him and His Word, the judgments that come on those that are not of God will pass right over you. Keep it straight in your mind, "Passover" is of God, for Christ became our Passover, When our Lord Jesus Christ returns at the seventh trump, when you are sealed in your forehead with the truth, and you do not bow a knee to Satan. God's judgment that Jesus Christ will bring upon the world at the sounding of the seventh and last trump will not be upon you to destroy you. If you were right in the middle of ten thousand of the enemy, and God was going to strike them, you still have nothing to worry about. We are to revere God, not fear God, for there is nothing to fear from our heavenly Father.Even if one does not agree with my ensamples/examples here to learn to understand the deeper truths of Gods Word one must have two things fixed in their mind 1. There is Nothing New Under The Sun 2.Now all these things happened unto them for ensamplesIf it hasnt happened before it will not happen, all these happened as examples/ ensamples to teach us do not make the assumption that the ensamples were the fulfillment of these things and they are all past and done. Never to reoccur. The names will be changed the time will be changed But there is NOTHING NEW UNDER THE SUN God has proclaimed it Mar 13:23 But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things.

jtartar

Mar 14, 2008
(Christina;57456)
Eccl 1:9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.This point helps us understand the Word of God, and the types that the prophets of old give us in their writings. Paul told us in I Corinthians 10:11; "Now all these things happened unto them for ensamples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.""Ends of the world", means the ends of this earth age, or dispensation where man lives in his flesh body. Paul told us that all those things that were written by the prophets of man's actions, and what happened to them when they either violated God's law, or kept God's law were examples to us, for there is no new thing that will happen to flesh man, that has not already happened to others in the past. We are to study God's Word, and by our understanding of His Word, we can have the peace of mind that comes with God's faithfulness to His Word.There is nothing new under the sun, even to the point of what happens at the end of this earth age, is a copy of what happened at the end of the first earth age. God has detailed out for us in His Word all events that will take place, right up to His second coming at the sounding of the seventh and final trumpet. He has name the signs, and given us examples even of the one world system that is coming upon us now, and will rule the minds of all mankind very shortly, all that is, except God's elect who know the truths, and will not be deceived.10 Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us.There is nothing new under the sun, even lies and deceptions existed in that first earth age, by the master of all lies, Satan11 There is no remembrance of former things; neither shall there be any remembrance of things that are to come with those that shall come after.The word "things" has been added by the translators. It was added to carry the thought, however there is a problem with this, because the subject is "men that walk under the sun", or flesh man", and not "things". "There is no remembrance of former men". These sequences of 'types' and 'events' occur over and over throughout Gods Holy Word Therefore, that which occurred in Noah's time shall and will occur in these end days, as well.Take, for instance, the literal floods in Noah's time, and compare it to the spiritual floods of lies that will come in these end times. Mat 24:37 But as the days of Noe [were], so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.It is the same with escaping the tribulation of the End times There is Nothing New Under The Sun no new Fly Away Rapture doctrine,God has told you there is nothing new what has NEVER happened before will NEVER happen in the future, Not my words, Gods Words Our ensample of how to escape tribulation is found in Passover Christ is our Passover it is his blood that marks the door post of our heart/mindGod will pass over those that believe on the Lord, and follow the instructions of the Lord by placing the blood on the door post and over the door of each home. Those that have the blood on the door post will not receive the death angel in that home this night.This goes for those that live in the time of the end also, for those that have followed the instructions that God has given us in His Word, and sealed it away in their minds. Each of God's elect and those seal will not be deceived by Satan, when he arrives to deceive the whole world. God is not out to destroy those He loves, for He is able to take care of His own.Exodus 12:13 "And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt."Here we have the full meaning of the Passover in this verse. "When I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you." Passover is the time when God will destroy His enemies, but He will pass over those that love and trust Him. The blood on the post signifies the true blood that was shed on the cross at Calvary. Christ was the lamb slain for one and all times.That Lamb that was slain on the cross at Calvary, was slain so that anything wicked must pass over you and your house, even in our day. Jesus promised you and I that when we see and believe in the blood of Jesus Christ, and have faith and follow Him and His Word, the judgments that come on those that are not of God will pass right over you. Keep it straight in your mind, "Passover" is of God, for Christ became our Passover, When our Lord Jesus Christ returns at the seventh trump, when you are sealed in your forehead with the truth, and you do not bow a knee to Satan. God's judgment that Jesus Christ will bring upon the world at the sounding of the seventh and last trump will not be upon you to destroy you. If you were right in the middle of ten thousand of the enemy, and God was going to strike them, you still have nothing to worry about. We are to revere God, not fear God, for there is nothing to fear from our heavenly Father.Even if one does not agree with my ensamples/examples here to learn to understand the deeper truths of Gods Word one must have two things fixed in their mind 1. There is Nothing New Under The Sun 2.Now all these things happened unto them for ensamplesIf it hasnt happened before it will not happen, all these happened as examples/ ensamples to teach us do not make the assumption that the ensamples were the fulfillment of these things and they are all past and done. Never to reoccur. The names will be changed the time will be changed But there is NOTHING NEW UNDER THE SUN God has proclaimed it Mar 13:23 But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things.
Christina, You are very knowledgeable of most of the scriptures. You remind me very much of Apollos mentioned at Acts 18:24-26. Apollos, even though he was very versed in the scriptures, he did not know everything correctly. I have read some of your posts. Most are so long that I have not responded because you have mentioned too many different topics. This one about nothing new: Remember, just as you said Christians use the scriptures for the authority. Remember OUR words hold no weight. It does say there is nothing new, in Ecc. Does that also mean there will never be anything new?? The answer, from the scriptures is: there will be new things. In fact the Body of Christ will be a NEW Creation, 2Cor 5:17, Gal 6:15. The truth iis; all those born again will be a NEW CREATION, because of being a spirit creature, 1Cor 15:42-50, John 3:5-8. All the ones who follow Jesus to heaven will be mighhty spirit creatures, they will receive the same resurrection that Jesus received. Just a Jesus was put to death in the flesh and been made alive in the spirit, the BROTHERS of Jesus will also be put to death in the flesh, but be made alive in spirit, as a NEW CREATION, 1Pet 3:18,19, Rom 6:5 Only those ADOPTED as Brothers of Jesus will receive THE FIRST RESURRECTION, Rev 20:5,6, Rom 8:14-17,23, Eph 1:5. Remember Jesus said those who receive the Kingdom would be a LITTLE FLOCK, Luke 12:32. Consider how the Little Flock, made up of SEALED ones, are contrasted with a GREAT CROWD which are also Christians, Rev 7:4 & 7:9. This group will be Kings and Priests with Jesus during the Thousand Year Judgement Day, the time that Satan is locked away in the abyss, Rev 20:1-6. Same group is mentioned at Rev 14:1-5. God's word is harmonious throughout. When a statement is made about scripture, for it to be true, it must agree with ALL SCRIPTURE, Because all scripture is inspired by God, 2Tim 3:16,17, 2Pet 1:20,21. Take very seriously what Jesus said about stumbling someone, Matt 18:6,7. Also the ones stumbled are the very ones that Jesus died for, Rom 14:15,21, 1Cor 8:11. 2Pet 3:15-17.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(jtartar;60287)
(Christina;57456)
Christina,You are very knowledgeable of most of the scriptures. You remind me very much of Apollos mentioned at Acts 18:24-26. Apollos, even though he was very versed in the scriptures, he did not know everything correctly.I have read some of your posts. Most are so long that I have not responded because you have mentioned too many different topics.This one about nothing new: Remember, just as you said Christians use the scriptures for the authority. Remember OUR words hold no weight.It does say there is nothing new, in Ecc. Does that also mean there will never be anything new?? The answer, from the scriptures is: there will be new things. In fact the Body of Christ will be a NEW Creation, 2Cor 5:17, Gal 6:15.The truth iis; all those born again will be a NEW CREATION, because of being a spirit creature, 1Cor 15:42-50, John 3:5-8. All the ones who follow Jesus to heaven will be mighhty spirit creatures, they will receive the same resurrection that Jesus received. Just a Jesus was put to death in the flesh and been made alive in the spirit, the BROTHERS of Jesus will also be put to death in the flesh, but be made alive in spirit, as a NEW CREATION, 1Pet 3:18,19, Rom 6:5 Only those ADOPTED as Brothers of Jesus will receive THE FIRST RESURRECTION, Rev 20:5,6, Rom 8:14-17,23, Eph 1:5.Remember Jesus said those who receive the Kingdom would be a LITTLE FLOCK, Luke 12:32.Consider how the Little Flock, made up of SEALED ones, are contrasted with a GREAT CROWD which are also Christians, Rev 7:4 & 7:9.This group will be Kings and Priests with Jesus during the Thousand Year Judgement Day, the time that Satan is locked away in the abyss, Rev 20:1-6. Same group is mentioned at Rev 14:1-5.God's word is harmonious throughout. When a statement is made about scripture, for it to be true, it must agree with ALL SCRIPTURE, Because all scripture is inspired by God, 2Tim 3:16,17, 2Pet 1:20,21.Take very seriously what Jesus said about stumbling someone, Matt 18:6,7. Also the ones stumbled are the very ones that Jesus died for, Rom 14:15,21, 1Cor 8:11. 2Pet 3:15-17.Again, do you have any idea what she teaches? Sorry to be break it up...while your post seems to be long... but it feels like milk.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(jtartar;60287)
Christina, You are very knowledgeable of most of the scriptures. You remind me very much of Apollos mentioned at Acts 18:24-26. Apollos, even though he was very versed in the scriptures, he did not know everything correctly. I have read some of your posts. Most are so long that I have not responded because you have mentioned too many different topics. This one about nothing new: Remember, just as you said Christians use the scriptures for the authority. Remember OUR words hold no weight. It does say there is nothing new, in Ecc. Does that also mean there will never be anything new?? The answer, from the scriptures is: there will be new things. In fact the Body of Christ will be a NEW Creation, 2Cor 5:17, Gal 6:15. The truth iis; all those born again will be a NEW CREATION, because of being a spirit creature, 1Cor 15:42-50, John 3:5-8. All the ones who follow Jesus to heaven will be mighhty spirit creatures, they will receive the same resurrection that Jesus received. Just a Jesus was put to death in the flesh and been made alive in the spirit, the BROTHERS of Jesus will also be put to death in the flesh, but be made alive in spirit, as a NEW CREATION, 1Pet 3:18,19, Rom 6:5 Only those ADOPTED as Brothers of Jesus will receive THE FIRST RESURRECTION, Rev 20:5,6, Rom 8:14-17,23, Eph 1:5. Remember Jesus said those who receive the Kingdom would be a LITTLE FLOCK, Luke 12:32. Consider how the Little Flock, made up of SEALED ones, are contrasted with a GREAT CROWD which are also Christians, Rev 7:4 & 7:9. This group will be Kings and Priests with Jesus during the Thousand Year Judgement Day, the time that Satan is locked away in the abyss, Rev 20:1-6. Same group is mentioned at Rev 14:1-5. God's word is harmonious throughout. When a statement is made about scripture, for it to be true, it must agree with ALL SCRIPTURE, Because all scripture is inspired by God, 2Tim 3:16,17, 2Pet 1:20,21. Take very seriously what Jesus said about stumbling someone, Matt 18:6,7. Also the ones stumbled are the very ones that Jesus died for, Rom 14:15,21, 1Cor 8:11. 2Pet 3:15-17.
Your entitled to your opinion Ill take Gods Word for it God has fore told us all things that is all things we need to know the same follows true with nothing new under the sun God teaches in types and examples if he tells me there is nothing new under the sun.. it is the truth....its a key to understanding his teaching.. his ensamples as he has said...