Nutrition, natural immunity or experimental vaccines

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I like you saying at the end of your responses....about folks would are lead astray from the truth and then hate those who still speak it....I can see this on a t-shirt or as a great slogan in a protest....

Ye it really is a fantastic almost Jesus-like phrase isn't it. I can't take the credit for it but
It is a quote that was made by George Orwell. Are u familiar with him? A bit of a prophetic visionary he was

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
stay clear of urban areas/cities as #1....talk about chaos....knowing folks with a setup in the outback would be great I guess...

I don't know anyone who lives outside of suburbia. But if push comes to shove my plan is to basically become a modern version of Ned Kelly
I know how to survive the old school way, what bush tucker to eat, where the fish are and when. I almost welcome this change to a very simple lifestyle

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reality does set in quickly on this subject of flu vaccines when you read of an award of a contract for making/distributing one with high tech twists built-in. It is specifically for this new strain of the flu virus with RFID nano chips embedded within, that link to GPS devices like your smart phone. This high-tech vaccine can also be used for the 'safer' and the accustomed seasonal novel flu of many moving strains...you won't know the difference..how can you, except with a sensitive EMF detector placed between your skin and your smart phone.

DOD awards $138 million contract to ApiJect to develop vaccines for coronavirus with RFID chips and GPS tracking

APAK

Reactions: Cristo Rei

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ye it really is a fantastic almost Jesus-like phrase isn't it. I can't take the credit for it but
It is a quote that was made by George Orwell. Are u familiar with him? A bit of a prophetic visionary he was
I know of some of his writings..

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Reality does set in quickly on this subject of flu vaccines when you read of an award of a contract for making/distributing one with high tech twists built-in. It is specifically for this new strain of the flu virus with RFID nano chips embedded within, that link to GPS devices like your smart phone. This high-tech vaccine can also be used for the 'safer' and the accustomed seasonal novel flu of many moving strains...you won't know the difference..how can you, except with a sensitive EMF detector placed between your skin and your smart phone.

DOD awards $138 million contract to ApiJect to develop vaccines for coronavirus with RFID chips and GPS tracking

APAK

Yep and they've ordered 500 million of them when Americas population is only 330 mil.
That plus military intervention seems to equal forced vaxines

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No matter how we appeal they just keep walking blindly towards disaster...
Study Led by D.A. Henderson — The Man Who Eradicated Smallpox — Found Draconian Lockdowns for Flu Pandemics Ineffective and Even Destructive

D. A. Henderson was an American medical doctor, educator, and epidemiologist who directed a 10-year international effort (1967–1977) that eradicated smallpox throughout the world. Dr. Henderson was later the Dean of John Hopkins School of Public Health.

Before his death in 2016 Dr. Henderson authored a report on pandemics and the value of lockdowns.

According to Dr. Henderson and a team of esteemed epidemiologists lockdowns were found to be “ineffective and destructive.”

Draconian “lockdowns” for pandemic flus were rejected as ineffective and destructive, in a seminal 2006 paper, on infectious disease & socioeconomic grounds, by serious, experienced epidemiologists, led by D.A. Henderson, who eradicated smallpox.

From the reporthighlighted by Dr. Bostom:

Study Led by D.A. Henderson -- The Man Who Eradicated Smallpox -- Found Draconian Lockdowns for Flu Pandemics Ineffective and Even Destructive

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Study Led by D.A. Henderson — The Man Who Eradicated Smallpox — Found Draconian Lockdowns for Flu Pandemics Ineffective and Even Destructive

D. A. Henderson was an American medical doctor, educator, and epidemiologist who directed a 10-year international effort (1967–1977) that eradicated smallpox throughout the world. Dr. Henderson was later the Dean of John Hopkins School of Public Health.

Before his death in 2016 Dr. Henderson authored a report on pandemics and the value of lockdowns.

According to Dr. Henderson and a team of esteemed epidemiologists lockdowns were found to be “ineffective and destructive.”

Draconian “lockdowns” for pandemic flus were rejected as ineffective and destructive, in a seminal 2006 paper, on infectious disease & socioeconomic grounds, by serious, experienced epidemiologists, led by D.A. Henderson, who eradicated smallpox.

From the reporthighlighted by Dr. Bostom:

Study Led by D.A. Henderson -- The Man Who Eradicated Smallpox -- Found Draconian Lockdowns for Flu Pandemics Ineffective and Even Destructive

Ye so many scientists and health professionals have spoken out now... But apparently their all wrong cos Fauci's words are infallible

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@APAK @Enoch111

So Trump used to be a vaccine skeptic. Here are some tweets he made in 2012-2014

0d6129f27eb11f2fbabce736de76b5b9bb804a9c_01-trump.png

Notice the third one which starts off with "If I were president..."

Now, before Trump even took office on the 20/1/2017 he met up with Robert F Kennedy Jr who is a well known vaccine skeptic.
RFK come out of that meeting convinced that he was going to be announced as the chairman of a new vaccine safety panel
But according to RFK Trump never got back to him... What do u guys think happened to make Trump change his mind? Money?

And check out some of the lines at the time, "scientists worried" "concerns raised"...
I get so frustrated like how can this be happening before everyones eyes

Vaccine critic Robert F. Kennedy Jr. says he'll chair Trump vaccine panel
Why Trump's Meeting With RFK Jr. Has Scientists Worried
Trump’s meeting with ‘vaccine cynic’ Robert F. Kennedy Jr. raises concerns

Reactions: APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@APAK @Enoch111

So Trump used to be a vaccine skeptic. Here are some tweets he made in 2012-2014

0d6129f27eb11f2fbabce736de76b5b9bb804a9c_01-trump.png

Notice the third one which starts off with "If I were president..."

Now, before Trump even took office on the 20/1/2017 he met up with Robert F Kennedy Jr who is a well known vaccine skeptic.
RFK come out of that meeting convinced that he was going to be announced as the chairman of a new vaccine safety panel
But according to RFK Trump never got back to him... What do u guys think happened to make Trump change his mind? Money?

And check out some of the lines at the time, "scientists worried" "concerns raised"...
I get so frustrated like how can this be happening before everyones eyes

Vaccine critic Robert F. Kennedy Jr. says he'll chair Trump vaccine panel
Why Trump's Meeting With RFK Jr. Has Scientists Worried
Trump’s meeting with ‘vaccine cynic’ Robert F. Kennedy Jr. raises concerns

So the beat goes on.....he is then a 'red' turn-coat....and we know what happened to those scoundrels 240 years ago, in the Colonies? It did not go well for them....history then repeats itself, indeed. Bring it on I say...with all you've got. It won't be enough as our Saviour is on our side. How can we lose!

APAK

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Just recently Kennedy exposed the lies of CNN and Dr. Sanjay Gupta in a lengthy article about flu vaccinations (which I quoted in another thread). RFK Jr and Ben Carson should have been leading the Trump's Task Force. So now we know that Trump has made a 180 degree about-face on these critical issues, and plunged the USA into a chaotic situation. As to why, he certainly does not need more money, so it would be difficult to understand the reasons. One would have thought that Pence would do something about all this, but that hasn't happened.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Ye so many scientists and health professionals have spoken out now... But apparently their all wrong cos Fauci's words are infallible
Here's something from Ron Paul which should wake up Americans and everyone living in the *free* world (not so free any more).

Ron Paul Rages: Listening To Virus "Experts" Has Led To Death & Despair
Authored by Ron Paul via The Ron Paul Institute for Peace & Prosperity,

On April 21st the Washington Post savaged Georgia governor Brian Kemp’s decision to begin opening his state after locking down for weeks. “Georgia leads the race to become America’s No. 1 Death Destination,” sneered the headline.

The author, liberal pundit Dana Milbank, actually found the possibility of Georgians dying to be hilarious, suggesting that, “as a promotion, Georgia could offer ventilators to the first 100 hotel guests to register.”
Milbank, who is obviously still getting paid while millions are out of work, sees his job as pushing the mainstream narrative that we must remain in fear and never question what “experts” like Dr. Fauci tell us.

Well it’s been three weeks since Milbank’s attack on Georgia and its governor, predicting widespread death which he found humorous. His predictions are about as worthless as his character. Not only has Georgia not seen “coronavirus…burn through Georgia like nothing has since William Tecumseh Sherman,” as Milbank laughed, but Covid cases, hospitalizations, and deaths have seen a steep decline since the governor began opening the state.
Maybe getting out in the fresh air and sunshine should not have been prohibited in the first place!

In fact, as we now have much more data, it is becoming increasingly clear that the US states and the countries that locked down the tightest also suffered the highest death rates. Ultra locked-down Italy suffered 495 Covid deaths per million while relatively non-locked down South Korea suffered only five deaths per million. The same is true in the US, where non lockdown states like South Dakota were relatively untouched by the virus while authoritarian-led Michigan, New York, and California have been hardest hit.

In those hardest hit states, we are now seeing that most of the deaths occurred in senior care facilities – after the governors ordered patients sick with Covid to leave the hospitals and return to their facilities. There, they infected their fellow residents who were most likely to have the multiple co-morbidities and advanced age that turned the virus into a death sentence. Will these governors be made to answer for this callous disregard for life?

Yesterday, Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar admitted the obvious:
"We are seeing that in places that are opening, we're not seeing this spike in cases." So why not open everything? Because these petty tyrants cannot stand the idea of losing the ability to push people around.

Shutting down the entire United States over a virus that looks to be less deadly than an average flu virus – particularly among those under 80 who are not already sick – has resulted in mass unemployment and economic destruction. More Americans may die from the wrong-headed efforts to fight the virus than from the virus itself.

Americans should pause and reflect on the lies they are being sold. Masks are just a form of psychological manipulation. Many reputable physicians and scientists have said they are worthless and potentially harmful. Lockdowns are meant to condition people to obey without question.

A nation of people who just do what they are told by the “experts” without question is a nation ripe for a descent into total tyranny.
This is no empty warning – it’s backed up by history. Time to stand up to all the petty tyrants from our hometowns to Washington DC. It is time to reclaim our freedom.

Ron Paul Rages: Listening To Virus "Experts" Has Led To Death & Despair

Reactions: APAK

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So the beat goes on.....he is then a 'red' turn-coat....and we know what happened to those scoundrels 240 years ago, in the Colonies? It did not go well for them....history then repeats itself, indeed. Bring it on I say...with all you've got. It won't be enough as our Saviour is on our side. How can we lose!

APAK

Well actually being an Aussie I'm not that informed on American history. There was a war against the British for independence and civil war between the north and south but that's about all I know. European history I know a bit and even Asian history bit not American

69chapels

Jun 6, 2019
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nutrition, natural immunity or experimental vaccines

(Coronavirus, should be compared to a "capacitor", it does store a charge ............. the problem with this argument is three pointed:

1. Animals don't have "junk dna" they have, biological immunities, some specifically for this issue (we say "junk dna" for animals that is incorrect)
2. Humans have "junk dna", "coronavirus" is a mechanism to excite this area, or a marker. This area is lethal for some and less lethal for others, an "immunity or antibody", is only an indication that at this stage of "coronavirus", its not as deadly for said individuals in question, but that is not a true indication of a "safe condition"'

3. "Coronavirus" as the amino acid chain or the "missing link" between homosapiens and animals (corresponding to junk dna)..................we have this classified as a "virus" and this is wrong!.................this is a marker for biological activity based on natural genome for human species in "unified field", or because we cannot measure this directly .......... it is "climate change to bio-magnetic disturbances for organic life on planet earth"

4. "Coronavirus", as a "capacitor", "marker" ............ will increasingly respond differently only to the homosapien, become increasingly destructive for some homosapiens, and to dissipate the charge that is built, they may find murder more pleasurable. (you can't control the issues of the natural and innate design of the human genome, you can only act to provide some remedy or end of life processes).

5. (in parenthesis) (we estimated this summer would provide an end to controversy in the relation to our understanding and the progressive cyclical behavior that gives arrives to this event, and an end to your controversy in understanding when the coronavirus perhaps claims more then 1 million lives globally)

(in parenthesis continued) (human and animal testing for coronavirus is completely different ................ human to human is progressive, more destructive, and permanent for some genetic lines, there is no hope ................. "coronavirus" to bio-magnetic field, weather it gains or looses charge by reason of proximity, or if by duration, how long vaccines can be effective for current stages in mitigation in the presences of the homosapien field of effect, 6 or so feet, if that is what you prefer. all vaccines however will fail, if the human genome is modified the organism will not survive......................coronavirus is necessary for its benefits, and it is a marker non threatening to anyone, if you can only control the way it is introduced and what stage it is in,when it is introduced for best effect)

6. (Coronavirus is continuing to spread, either by extra-biological activity, or, by organism to organism contact ................ however the various forms that are introduced, are not beta stage, so it makes the virus more deadly when it is introduced into organism, that is what you are seeing now, and why the coronavirus is still spreading like no measures are successful)

(this summer just a few weeks away, and by the end of this year, will complete the controversy for me in understanding fully, the nature of the "marker" for extra-biological activity) (it will take the deaths of millions, before society acknowledges its complete failure and reassessment of this issue, perhaps the deaths of billions, perhaps by the end of this year RAYPOX MABUS of Nostradamus)

EDIT

(we do not want to introduce the conclusion that, the vaccines have been undone, the antibodies have been removed, and the organism is dead, these kinds of cases, is apart of a reassessment that is months to a few years down the line)

Last edited:

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Just recently Kennedy exposed the lies of CNN and Dr. Sanjay Gupta in a lengthy article about flu vaccinations (which I quoted in another thread). RFK Jr and Ben Carson should have been leading the Trump's Task Force. So now we know that Trump has made a 180 degree about-face on these critical issues, and plunged the USA into a chaotic situation. As to why, he certainly does not need more money, so it would be difficult to understand the reasons. One would have thought that Pence would do something about all this, but that hasn't happened.

What really frustrates me the most isn't the pharma companies or the governments or Gates or Fauci or Trump, snakes will always be snakes.
What really frustrates me is the public. How everyone has been so blind to what is happening. How people actually belittle skeptics like us.
Not only have they convinced people that we need vaccines they've managed to recruit them as vaccine speakers and police. And the way people become so entrenched in their ideology these days it's impossible to change their minds.

I always been a fan of Trump. I've even stuck up for him and backed him up when people were criticizing him...
But I was still able to ask the difficult questions about him and change my view on him.
Most people seem incapable of this and will stick to their political party, leader, ideology, etc

Reactions: Enoch111

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Australian prime minister, Scott Morrison (ScoMo), has really led the way to try and have an independent investigation into the origins of C19 and the handling of it by China. He called leaders all around the world and sent emails...
China has been against this and has become angry with Australia causing them to put tariffs on our barley and to stop importing our beef.

So now we have 62 countries who have signed onto this investigation. This may seem like a win on the surface of it but we have to look closer.
After resisting an independent investigation China has done a 180 back-flip and now welcomes such investigation. That's strange.
The reason China now supports this investigation is because it is led by none other than the WHO...
This is just another piece of corruption in this phony covid saga

Reactions: Enoch111

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Trump has done a few things... Said a few things... Smiled at the right people... Growled at the right people... To create an atmosphere that makes him appear to be anti establishment... Anti globalist... With promises to drain swamps and lock people up. But he hasn't. In fact, he's done the opposite. He has aligned himself with those at the very top of the globalist food chain and running with the wolves.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: APAK and Enoch111