O House Of Israel, Where Are You?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
All I know is that the Nation of Israel is back as God said it would be. It's amazing that such a tiny dot on the map gets so much attention.

Ezekiel 11:17-20 (NKJV)
17 Therefore say, 'Thus says the Lord GOD: "I will gather you from the peoples, assemble you from the countries where you have been scattered, and I will give you the land of Israel."

And He did.

'18 And they will go there, and they will take away all its detestable things and all its abominations from there.19 Then I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within them, and take the stony heart out of their flesh, and give them a heart of flesh,20 that they may walk in My statutes and keep My judgments and do them; and they shall be My people, and I will be their God.

And He will.
Yes and he will.
And in your post 275 I agree with the Biblical words you put forward and I agree with such, it's only that I am more the wiser for understanding such I believe. I am not led along with the works of Man. the Holy Spirit is my guide.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Since the new covenant is still with national Israel, i e. the HOUSE of Israel, and since gentile believers are not in their new covenant without being GRAFTED in, per Romans 11, then it’s not true that all Christians are spiritual Jews - that’s not what that passage really means.

It means that genetic Jews aren’t true Jews in the new covenant until they are completed Jews by being born again by faith in Messiah Yeshua, and receiving spiritual circumcision of their hearts.

Shalom.
Just as it was with the Jews 2000 years ago, only they who came to Christ Jesus were worthy of being true Israelites in fact and the rest were lost to the workings of Satanist deluding them poor people in fact. They were being sold out by the Devil of this world, they only had faith in this world.

Gary Urban

Apr 20, 2021
Milwaukee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God has already showed us in His Word. The Bible is about Israel. The church is merely grafted in.

Romans 11:18-26 (NKJV)
18 do not boast against the branches. But if you do boast, remember that you do not support the root, but the root supports you. 19 You will say then, "Branches were broken off that I might be grafted in."20 Well said. Because of unbelief they were broken off, and you stand by faith. Do not be haughty, but fear. 21 For if God did not spare the natural branches, He may not spare you either. 22 Therefore consider the goodness and severity of God: on those who fell, severity; but toward you, goodness, if you continue in His goodness. Otherwise you also will be cut off. 23 And they also, if they do not continue in unbelief, will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again. 24 For if you were cut out of the olive tree which is wild by nature, and were grafted contrary to nature into a cultivated olive tree, how much more will these, who are natural branches, be grafted into their own olive tree? 25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. 26 And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: "The Deliverer will come out of Zion, And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob;

Grafted in just like Israel previously called Jacob (ungodliness) the deceiver before the conversion?

Genesis 32:28 And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.

Another way of saying mankind who wrestles against flesh and blood and overcomes because they have the born again power of Spirit of Christ in them .

We are informed in Romans if any man has not the born again Spirit of Christ then neither do they belong to the eternal bride.

Not all Israel is born again Israel some remained typified by Jacob the deceiver. Same idea a Jew is not one outward according to what the eyes see but one inward having the Spirit of Christ. The same applies with the new name the Spirit of Christ promised to name his bride in Acts "Christian".Not all Christians who name the name Christ are born again . In Acts the Holy Spirit fulfilled his promise found in Isaiah 62

Isaiah 62 King James Version (KJV) For Zion's sake will I not hold my peace, and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest, until the righteousness thereof go forth as brightness, and the salvation thereof as a lamp that burneth. And the Gentiles shall see thy righteousness, and all kings thy glory: and thou shalt be called by a new name, which the mouth of the Lord shall name.

Acts 11:26 And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.

Christian a demonyn representing people by places like cities. A more befitting name to represent all the nations .

Christian with no other meaning added. "Residents of the city of Christ" not seen (Zion ) named after her founder and husband Christ.

Reactions: JunChosen

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since the new covenant is still with national Israel, i e. the HOUSE of Israel, and since gentile believers are not in their new covenant without being GRAFTED in, per Romans 11, then it’s not true that all Christians are spiritual Jews - that’s not what that passage really means.

It means that genetic Jews aren’t true Jews in the new covenant until they are completed Jews by being born again by faith in Messiah Yeshua, and receiving spiritual circumcision of their hearts.

Shalom.

There is only one covenant... that is, ONLY ONE GOSPEL! And, in both the Old and New Testaments, the central theme is about Jesus!

A person can NEVER be Born Again by merely having faith in Jesus. Faith is a "gift" and can ONLY be achieved by the "WILL" of God.

To God Be The Glory

Reactions: Gary Urban

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Grafted in just like Israel previously called Jacob (ungodliness) the deceiver before the conversion?
Jacob is "ungodliness"?
Genesis 32:28 And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.
How does the name change mean "grafted in"?
Another way of saying mankind who wrestles against flesh and blood and overcomes because they have the born again power of Spirit of Christ in them .

We are informed in Romans if any man has not the born again Spirit of Christ then neither do they belong to the eternal bride.

Not all Israel is born again Israel some remained typified by Jacob the deceiver. Same idea a Jew is not one outward according to what the eyes see but one inward having the Spirit of Christ. The same applies with the new name the Spirit of Christ promised to name his bride in Acts "Christian".Not all Christians who name the name Christ are born again . In Acts the Holy Spirit fulfilled his promise found in Isaiah 62
Jacob the deceiver?
Isaiah 62 King James Version (KJV) For Zion's sake will I not hold my peace, and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest, until the righteousness thereof go forth as brightness, and the salvation thereof as a lamp that burneth. And the Gentiles shall see thy righteousness, and all kings thy glory: and thou shalt be called by a new name, which the mouth of the Lord shall name.

Acts 11:26 And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.

Christian a demonyn representing people by places like cities. A more befitting name to represent all the nations .

Christian with no other meaning added. "Residents of the city of Christ" not seen (Zion ) named after her founder and husband Christ.
Romans 11:1-2 (NKJV)
1 I say then, has God cast away His people? Certainly not! For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.
2 God has not cast away His people whom He foreknew.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is only one covenant... that is, ONLY ONE GOSPEL! And, in both the Old and New Testaments, the central theme is about Jesus!

A person can NEVER be Born Again by merely having faith in Jesus. Faith is a "gift" and can ONLY be achieved by the "WILL" of God.

To God Be The Glory

Faith is the gift God gives to everyone who hears the word of God, Romans 10:17, and then they have the freewill choice to reject Jesus, as Jesus’ OWN elect nation of Israel, that He came for, did in John 1:11 or choose to RECEIVE Him, and become a child of God, in John 1:12.

Stephen made it clear in his speech to the Israelites that the reason they killed prophets God sent them, and rejected and killed their savior who came for them, is because they RESISTED THE HOLY SPIRIT.

We have a freewill choice to make after we are given faith by hearing Gods word preached, which is why Paul said IF you confess with your mouth the faith in your heart that Jesus is your LORD whom God raised from the dead, you SHALL be saved.

Yes there’s only one covenant, which was, and still is, with the HOUSE of Israel and Judah, and gentiles have to get grafted in BY FAITH the their covenant.

Heb 8:8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:

Gary Urban

Apr 20, 2021
Milwaukee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jacob is "ungodliness"?

How does the name change mean "grafted in"?

Jacob the deceiver?

Romans 11:1-2 (NKJV)
1 I say then, has God cast away His people? Certainly not! For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.
2 God has not cast away His people whom He foreknew.

Grafted into the family of God is that of any person who has been born again A person must be born again God had favor on Abel and he was grated in as member of the eternal bride .

God has not cast away away any people whom He foreknew of the the seed of Abraham and not seeds as of the flesh of a outward Jew

Galatians 3:16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tell that to the thief on the cross.

The thief on the cross was elected/predestined to salvation BEFORE THE FOUDATION OF THE WORLD IN ETERNITY PAST, and right before our eyes, God demonstrates how a person is saved!

To God Be The Glory

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Grafted into the family of God is that of any person who has been born again A person must be born again God had favor on Abel and he was grated in as member of the eternal bride .

God has not cast away away any people whom He foreknew of the the seed of Abraham and not seeds as of the flesh of a outward Jew

Galatians 3:16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.
People who call Jacob/Israel evil are heading for Hell fire.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The thief on the cross was elected/predestined to salvation BEFORE THE FOUDATION OF THE WORLD IN ETERNITY PAST, and right before our eyes, God demonstrates how a person is saved!

To God Be The Glory
You said: "A person can NEVER be Born Again by merely having faith in Jesus."
I said: "Tell that to the thief on the cross."

You're wrong, again.

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Faith is the gift God gives to everyone who hears the word of God, Romans 10:17, and then they have the freewill choice to reject Jesus

WRONG! on both counts. Romans 10:17 does NOT teach everyone can hear the word of God, nor can anyone have a freewill to choose or reject Jesus [John 15:16]. Otherwise people becomes the king maker instead of God. Salvation is of God.

as Jesus’ OWN elect nation of Israel, that He came for, did in John 1:11 or choose to RECEIVE Him, and become a child of God, in John 1:12.

Most people in Christendom NEVER finish reading God's intent/gist by NOT reading verse 13 which stipulates "NOT BY THE WILL OF MAN, BUT OF GOD!"

We have a freewill choice to make after we are given faith by hearing Gods word preached, which is why Paul said IF you confess with your mouth the faith in your heart that Jesus is your LORD whom God raised from the dead, you SHALL be saved.

The above must be read in light of Romans 3:10-11 and Jeremiah 17:9.

Yes there’s only one covenant, which was, and still is, with the HOUSE of Israel and Judah, and gentiles have to get grafted in BY FAITH the their covenant.

The House of Israel is none other then the whole totality of all believers as per Romans 11:26.

To God Be The Glory

Reactions: Keraz

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You said: "A person can NEVER be Born Again by merely having faith in Jesus."
I said: "Tell that to the thief on the cross."

You're wrong, again.

And I said:

"The thief on the cross was elected/predestined to salvation BEFORE THE FOUDATION OF THE WORLD IN ETERNITY PAST, and right before our eyes, God demonstrates how a person is saved!"

You see, the thief did not have to exercise his faith!!!

To God Be The Glory

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And I said:

"The thief on the cross was elected/predestined to salvation BEFORE THE FOUDATION OF THE WORLD IN ETERNITY PAST, and right before our eyes, God demonstrates how a person is saved!"

You see, the thief did not have to exercise his faith!!!

To God Be The Glory
The thief didn't exercise faith in Jesus? Oh my!!!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No doubt Satan loves it when someone tries to steal Israel's identity and blessings.

Genesis 12:3 (NKJV)
3 I will curse him who curses you;

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The thief didn't exercise faith in Jesus? Oh my!!!

What part of the phrase, "The thief on the cross was elected/predestined to salvation BEFORE THE FOUDATION OF THE WORLD IN ETERNITY PAST," did you NOT understand? Did you want Scripture confirmation to believe?

Well here it is:

Ephesians 1:4-6:

4) According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:
5) Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,
6) To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.

To God Be The Glory

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What part of the phrase, "The thief on the cross was elected/predestined to salvation BEFORE THE FOUDATION OF THE WORLD IN ETERNITY PAST," did you NOT understand? Did you want Scripture confirmation to believe?

Well here it is:

4) According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:
5) Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,
6) To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.

To God Be The Glory
Faith in Jesus was all the thief on the cross needed to obtain salvation. Why does that upset you?

Gary Urban

Apr 20, 2021
Milwaukee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
People who call Jacob/Israel evil are heading for Hell fire.

Which one they have diferent meanings for different purposes ? Evil to represnt the unredeemed generation that seeks after signs as lying wonders would seem to lean towards the word Jacob he decived his brother Easu.

Israel which means . . he who wrestles against flesh and blood and has the new born again as the power of God working in him is able to overcome ungodliness

Romans 11:26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Well here it is:

To God Be The Glory
Both thiefs were predestinated to recieve the Atonement. Only one thief had faith to give up his own desires and accept that Atonement. The thief asked Jesus before Jesus died. He would have been given the same answer after Jesus had died. The answer comes after the question. It takes faith to ask the question.

The verse you quoted does not leave out any humans. The fact is most humans reject the Atonement, because they reject God. They accept their own sin and inability more than they do a God, because that God is blamed for their condition, and that condition takes precedence over the Creator. I think most people think they have no choice in the matter. They say, "if God made me this way, He can unmake me without me deciding one way or the other." Those who think that way must leave the decision up to God, no? Is faith letting God make all the decisions? Or is faith asking God to apply the Atonement that was already applied?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.