O House Of Israel, Where Are You?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yair has good information. I am aware that he is an orthodox Jew.
After God laid the foundation in me of the understanding of my connection to the house of Israel, He led me to Yair.
I've had several perplexing situations resolved though his information.
I am well aware that there are thousands of different theories about the lost ten tribes.
My job is to present information to others and allow the Lord to take it from there.
God told me 3 times back in the 90s that I was a Levite.
At the time I didn't know what He was talking about.
23 years later, He led me to a documentary that connected the house of Israel with my family tree.
This being at Normandy during the 1500s.
Relax, Yair's not going to steal your birthday! lol

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
A worship leader at the church that planted my old Vineyard fellowship wrote and performed this song.
His name is Dan Wilt, is a genuinely nice guy, and has some good stuff on You Tube.
I love the church. :)

Last edited:

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I believe there is the church. I also believe there is the chosen elect of Christ. (Messianic 12-tribe physical Israel)
While two distinct sections of God's people, we are one in Christ. This is what I believe.
Sometimes when I think about being one of the last-day Levites that God is waking up the exiled tribes with, to be honest, it freaks me out a bit.
I have no idea the scope of my calling.
I'm just one little man, who would like to have one little wife, one little life, one little fellowship, lead a little worship, pray a little, and then spend eternity with my Lord. I don't think I'm much different than others. :)

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your imagination is working hard! Guess where Jesus will return. Israel!

WRONG!- As usual, here you go again teaching heresy.

READ SCRIPTURE AND LEARN:

1 Thessalonians 4:13-17

13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive [and] remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive [and] remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

My imagination working hard??? No! It is you who have no knowledge and understanding of Scripture!!!

To God Be The Glory

Last edited:

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God told me 3 times back in the 90s that I was a Levite.

Did God speak to you audibly?

Did you know that after the Bible was completed it is no longer possible for men to receive signs and wonders, angel visitations, miracles and healings, audible messages, etc., except through His word the Bible?

To God Be The Glory

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Faith in Jesus was all the thief on the cross needed to obtain salvation. Why does that upset you?

I say this kindly and with love: Nothing upsets me in all phases of your beliefs as I know you are in dire need to be taught the word of God truthfully.

Ephesians 1:4-6 is very explicit yet you failed to understand what was conveyed. I say forget what you've been taught and receive by faith and prayer whatever Scripture you read.

To God Be The Glory

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's better to be a Christian than to try to steal Israel's identity and blessings.

Genesis 12:3 (NKJV)
3 I will curse him who curses you;

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Did you know that after the Bible was completed it is no longer possible for men to receive signs and wonders, angel visitations, miracles and healings, audible messages, etc., except through His word the Bible?

To God Be The Glory
Who told you that?

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I say this kindly and with love: Nothing upsets me in all phases of your beliefs as I know you are in dire need to be taught the word of God truthfully.

Ephesians 1:4-6 is very explicit yet you failed to understand what was conveyed. I say forget what you've been taught and receive by faith and prayer whatever Scripture you read.

To God Be The Glory
You didn't answer my question. Do you know where Jesus will return? Israel!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WRONG!- As usual, here you go again teaching heresy.

READ SCRIPTURE AND LEARN:

1 Thessalonians 4:13-17

13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive [and] remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive [and] remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

My imagination working hard??? No! It is you who have no knowledge and understanding of Scripture!!!

To God Be The Glory
You've never read the Bible? Have you heard of Jerusalem?

Zechariah 14:1-12 (NKJV)
1 Behold, the day of the LORD is coming, ... 2 For I will gather all the nations to battle against Jerusalem; 3 Then the LORD will go forth And fight against those nations, As He fights in the day of battle. 4 And in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, Which faces Jerusalem on the east.

Will you and yours be in this group?

12 And this shall be the plague with which the LORD will strike all the people who fought against Jerusalem: Their flesh shall dissolve while they stand on their feet, Their eyes shall dissolve in their sockets, And their tongues shall dissolve in their mouths.

Gary Urban

Apr 20, 2021
Milwaukee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Both thiefs were predestinated to recieve the Atonement. Only one thief had faith to give up his own desires and accept that Atonement. The thief asked Jesus before Jesus died. He would have been given the same answer after Jesus had died. The answer comes after the question. It takes faith to ask the question.

The verse you quoted does not leave out any humans. The fact is most humans reject the Atonement, because they reject God. They accept their own sin and inability more than they do a God, because that God is blamed for their condition, and that condition takes precedence over the Creator. I think most people think they have no choice in the matter. They say, "if God made me this way, He can unmake me without me deciding one way or the other." Those who think that way must leave the decision up to God, no? Is faith letting God make all the decisions? Or is faith asking God to apply the Atonement that was already applied?

Faith is a work of God that he works in a person having no faith .His faith or labor of love works in us to both will and empower mankind to believe.

In that way its not a question will you beleive ?.But because you do we have treasure of His witnses in us .We would never say it was our power .No power is attributed the the earthen vesssels.

2 Corinthians 4:7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

Reactions: JunChosen

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@kcnalp,

Who told you that?
The Bible told me so [no pun intended].

Revelation 22:18-19 reads:

18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and [from] the things which are written in this book.

By this declaration, God is saying it is no longer possible today for men to receive signs and wonders, angel visitations, miracles and healings, audible messages, etc., except through His word the Bible.

To God Be The Glory

Last edited:

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@kcnalp,

The Bible told me so [no pun intended].

Revelation 22:18-19 reads:

18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and [from] the things which are written in this book.

By this declaration, God is saying it is no longer possible today for men to receive signs and wonders, angel visitations, miracles and healings, audible messages, etc., except through His word the Bible.

To God Be The Glory
You have quite an imagination!

John 15:6 (NKJV)
6 If anyone does not abide in Me, he is cast out as a branch and is withered; and they gather them and throw them into the fire, and they are burned.

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have quite an imagination!

John 15:6 (NKJV)
6 If anyone does not abide in Me, he is cast out as a branch and is withered; and they gather them and throw them into the fire, and they are burned.

Not imagination but insight as the Holy Spirit provides!

John 15 does NOT speak to the issue of Revelation 22!

When will you learn to converse?

To God Be The Glory

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not imagination but insight as the Holy Spirit provides!

John 15 does NOT speak to the issue of Revelation 22!

When will you learn to converse?

To God Be The Glory
OSAS is a Satanic SCAM!

But thanks anyway for telling me I can NEVER be unsaved.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
@Ron Coates I do think that 1 Cor. 10.32 shows that the church and Israel are distinct in Scripture.

Yes. And for meditation and interpretation here goes two mysteries or enigmas unknown of many and to be deciphered.

Ruth 4:v.1 to
Then went Boaz up to the gate, and sat him down there: and, behold, the kinsman of whom Boaz spake came by; unto whom he said, Ho, such a one! turn aside, sit down here. And he turned aside, and sat down.

2 And he took ten men of the elders of the city, and said, Sit ye down here. And they sat down.

3 And he said unto the kinsman, Naomi, that is come again out of the country of Moab, selleth a parcel of land, which was our brother Elimelech's:

4 And I thought to advertise thee, saying, Buy it before the inhabitants, and before the elders of my people.
If thou wilt redeem it, redeem it: but if thou wilt not redeem it, then tell me, that I may know: for there is none to redeem it beside thee; and I am after thee. And he said, I will redeem it.

5 Then said Boaz, What day thou buyest the field of the hand of Naomi, thou must buy it also of Ruth the Moabitess (a Gentile woman), the wife of the dead, to raise up the name of the dead upon his inheritance.

6 And the kinsman said, I cannot redeem it for myself, lest I mar mine own inheritance:(Israel) redeem thou my right to thyself; for I cannot redeem it.

7 Now this was the manner in former time in Israel concerning redeeming and concerning changing, for to confirm all things; a man plucked off his shoe, and gave it to his neighbour: and this was a testimony in Israel.

8 Therefore the kinsman said unto Boaz, Buy it for thee. So he drew off his shoe.

9 And Boaz said unto the elders, and unto all the people, Ye are witnesses this day, that I have bought all that was Elimelech's, and all that was Chilion's and Mahlon's, of the hand of Naomi.

10 Moreover Ruth the Moabitess, the wife of Mahlon, have I purchased to be my wife, to raise up the name of the dead upon his inheritance, that the name of the dead be not cut off from among his brethren, and from the gate of his place: ye are witnesses this day.

11 And all the people that were in the gate, and the elders, said, We are witnesses. The Lord make the woman that is come into thine house like Rachel and like Leah, which two did build the house of Israel: and do thou worthily in Ephratah, and be famous in Bethlehem:
12 And let thy house be like the house of Pharez, whom Tamar bare unto Judah, of the seed which the Lord shall give thee of this young woman.
13 So Boaz took Ruth, and she was his wife: and when he went in unto her, the Lord gave her conception, and she bare a son.
14 And the women said unto Naomi, Blessed be the Lord, which hath not left thee this day without a kinsman, that his name may be famous in Israel.
15 And he shall be unto thee a restorer of thy life, and a nourisher of thine old age: for thy daughter in law, which loveth thee, which is better to thee than seven sons, hath born him.
16 And Naomi took the child, and laid it in her bosom, and became nurse unto it.
17 And the women her neighbours gave it a name, saying, There is a son born to Naomi; and they called his name Obed: he is the father of Jesse, the father of David.
18 Now these are the generations of Pharez: Pharez begat Hezron,
19 And Hezron begat Ram, and Ram begat Amminadab,
20 And Amminadab begat Nahshon, and Nahshon begat Salmon,
21 And Salmon begat Boaz, and Boaz begat Obed,
22 And Obed begat Jesse, and Jesse begat David.

On the other hand, read Esther 1:v. 1 to 22
. . .

10 On the seventh day, when the heart of the king was merry with wine, he commanded Mehuman, Biztha, Harbona, Bigtha, and Abagtha, Zethar, and Carcas, the seven chamberlains that served in the presence of Ahasuerus the king,

11 To bring Vashti the queen before the king with the crown royal, to shew the people and the princes her beauty: for she was fair to look on.

12 But the queen Vashti refused to come at the king's commandment by his chamberlains: therefore was the king very wroth, and his anger burned in him.

13 Then the king said to the wise men, which knew the times, (for so was the king's manner toward all that knew law and judgment:

14 And the next unto him was Carshena, Shethar, Admatha, Tarshish, Meres, Marsena, and Memucan, the seven princes of Persia and Media, which saw the king's face, and which sat the first in the kingdom;)

15 What shall we do unto the queen Vashti according to law, because she hath not performed the commandment of the king Ahasuerus by the chamberlains?

16 And Memucan answered before the king and the princes, Vashti the queen hath not done wrong to the king only, but also to all the princes, and to all the people that are in all the provinces of the king Ahasuerus.

17 For this deed of the queen shall come abroad unto all women, so that they shall despise their husbands in their eyes, when it shall be reported, The king Ahasuerus commanded Vashti the queen to be brought in before him, but she came not.

18 Likewise shall the ladies of Persia and Media say this day unto all the king's princes, which have heard of the deed of the queen. Thus shall there arise too much contempt and wrath.

19 If it please the king, let there go a royal commandment from him, and let it be written among the laws of the Persians and the Medes, that it be not altered, That Vashti come no more before king Ahasuerus; and let the king give her royal estate unto another that is better than she.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's interesting that those who want to steal Israel's identity and blessings want nothing to do with obeying the Law of Moses. Hmmm

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OSAS is a Satanic SCAM[/QUOTE]

It doesn't matter to me anyway, but prove it!

But thanks anyway for telling me I can NEVER be unsaved.

It's true! When someone becomes saved he can NEVER be unsaved. God said, if the Son therefore shall make you free, you shall be free indeed [and that is His promise unless you call Him a liar].

How many sins did Jesus pay for an individual at the cross? Correct! All of his sins past, present, and future. If one sin was not paid for by Christ would that individual still face hell? Most certainly, for the wages of sin [SINGULAR] is death!

Do you still insist that a saved person can be unsaved?

To God Be The Glory

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.