O House Of Israel, Where Are You?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have posted this repeatedly. You do not need to post it again. Thank you
Does The Forum Allow Such As Seen In The Comment Below?

Quote: Dcopymope, Post #435

"What in the world does that even mean 'big boy'? When your Jesus comes back, he ain't coming back for you gentile, but for his literal family who Yah scattered across the earth in captivity, the TRUE seed of Jacob that your ancestors were calling "niggers" long before the plantation."

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does The Forum Allow Such As Seen In The Comment Below?

Quote: Dcopymope, Post #435

"What in the world does that even mean 'big boy'? When your Jesus comes back, he ain't coming back for you gentile, but for his literal family who Yah scattered across the earth in captivity, the TRUE seed of Jacob that your ancestors were calling "niggers" long before the plantation."
What has been posted between you and others is not allowed. I am already speaking with who started this thread about closing it down.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What has been posted between you and others is not allowed. I am already speaking with who started this thread about closing it down.
I have posted nothing wrong, I oppose racial hatred and have exposed it

John 3:16KJV
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Jesus Is The Lord

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have posted nothing wrong, I oppose racial hatred and have exposed it

John 3:16KJV
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Jesus Is The Lord
The article link you posted is flaming and goading.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The article link you posted is flaming and goading.
To expose that "Black Hebrew Israelites" have been identified by the southern poverty law as racist, hating Jews and Whites is against forum rules?

Would the same apply to exposing the KKK and Nazis?

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To post the truth that "Black Hebrew Israelites" have been identified by the southern poverty law as racist, hating Jews and Whites is against forum rules?

Would the same apply to exposing the KKK and Nazis?
It's OFF Topic, and your source has not been verified yet.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:eek: Oh yeah, someone in Hollywood knows who the real people of the book are for sure.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I will finish the race set before me or my name isn't Paul...wait a minute, it isn't Paul...er...ahh...oh yeah, it's Truman, the Viking Jew, man! I'm a religious fanatic and you'd better watch yourself! Lol

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
13 If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. 3 If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. - 1 Corinthians 13:1-7

Reactions: michaelvpardo
Status
Not open for further replies.