O House Of Israel, Where Are You?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sho

Oct 14, 2020
Naples
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Nearly two thousand, eight hundred years ago God exiled the House Of Israel from the Promised Land.
Hashem said that Israel would lose their awareness of who they were.
He said that the whole earth would be blessed through their descendants.
He also said that during the last days He would wake them up, with their Levites being first.
I believe that after a season of repentance, healing, and restoration, He would do through the Levites what He had done in them.
During 1994, I walked into an unknown church, looking for God.
He found me as I was looking for Him.
He showed me things I found amazing, but the most amazing thing for me was His love for me.
The result of this is I've never turned away from Him since.
Where would I go?
A few years later found me leading worship in the middle of what was then
called, "The Father's Blessing."
Also known as the renewal of the church.
After leading one Sunday morning and as I was walking to the back of the auditorium, God spoke to me something I'd never thought before.
He said, "You are a Levite."
As I walked, I thought, "Oh, like the Levites of ancient Israel when they led worship in the Temple."
A few weeks later and after I'd just finished leading worship, He said exactly the same thing to me.
I again thought He meant that what I was doing was what a Levite had done.
A few weeks later I had a repeat of the first two times.
This time, however, I thought He meant that I was a spiritual Levite.
I soon forgot about it.
Over the years I'd remember these times and just as soon forgot about them. Time marched on.
During the Fall of 2019, I was watching Christian testimonies on YouTube.
I got a spiritual lift from them.
When they started running out, I watched a Messianic Jew testimony.
I got the same lift.
It was the same Spirit.
No surprise.
I may have heard something that got me thinking about what God had said to me 22 years earlier.
I decided that I should at least rule out my being a physical descendant of the House Of Israel.
I'd learned many things from online searching so I decided to start by watching a documentary on ancient Israel.
I felt a little silly, what were the odds?
As I watched the video unfold, I learned about how the House Of Israel turned from God and started worshipping idols and false gods.
About how God had exiled the 10 tribes and how they forget who they were. Along with the promise of how He would wake them up during the last days.
They were marched into Assyria and after the Mede/Persian army freed them some years later, most of them went north and west, just like God had said.
The documentary followed some that went to Scandinavia and how, many years later, some went by sea and landed at what would become Normandy, France, during the 1500s.
At this point, I thought, "wait a minute, my parents' family tree went back to Normandy during this same time."
The connection was clear to me, as well as the Holy Spirit telling me this was so. I sat stunned.
I'd never heard of anything Israeli in my family.
We were English and Scottish.
We didn't even know any Jewish people.
It was one thing to be told by God that I was a Levite, but this connection made it real to me.
No more "like a Levite" or "a spiritual Levite."
And no going back.
I immediately looked up the origin of my family name which I'd tried countless times before with the same results.
That my last name originated in England and France.
I knew it wasn't so.
But I didn't know why.
I right away found new information that said my family name originated in NORMANDY!!!
Once again I sat stunned.
I did the same search a few weeks later and found another source that said that the surname Coates originated in Normandy.
This info was related to a genealogical group.
I've since learned that when the tribes split with some going to the British Isles and the rest going to Scandinavia, they went by boat.
Coates means, "they that live in cottages by the sea."
Since my people were then Vikings and invaders, they stayed close to their get-away-vehicles (boats).
At first.
They later became Christians and went on to become nobles in France.
Their Norse king even became king of England, if you can believe it.
On March 16, 2000, I was away at a 5-day seminar when Jesus told me that He loves His bride and then let me feel His heart.
The grief was overwhelming.
Today, when I talk or even think about these lost people, His grief again fills my heart.
Because of this, and my love for my Lord, I am compelled to look for them.
I'm seeing that this is one of my purposes from the Lord.
I am in the early stages of this.
He woke me up by speaking to me.
The ancient prophecy states that God would wake them up through inspiration. He inspires through His servants, for the most part.
The Lord said, "Who shall I send?"
You would've seen me in the background jumping up and down and yelling, "pick me, pick me."
And so He did.
Brit/Am is Hebrew for, "a covenant (Hebrew, "brit") of the people." One source says it means, "Israel."
Brit/Am, Brit/An, Brit/ain. Britain.
Scripture foretold how the lost 10 would become a nation and a nation of nations.
How the world would be blessed through them.
How they would number the grains of sand on the beach or the stars in the sky.
So for those who have ears to hear, I say, "O House Of Israel, where are You?" This is not the cry of my heart only, rather, it is the cry of your Maker calling you back to Him through His Son Jesus/Yashua.
To His unconditional love, He simply says, "Come."
"And in the very place it was said to them, 'you are not My people,' there they will be called, 'children of the living God.'" Romans 9:26 NIV
"Do you know why Christians think they are Israel?
Because for much of the church, they are."
And behold, a Canaanite woman from that region came out and was crying, "Have mercy on me, O Lord, Son of David; My daughter is severely oppressed by a demon."
But He did not answer her a word.
And so His disciples came and begged Him, 'Send her away, for she is crying out after us."
He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of the House of Israel."
But she came and knelt before Him, saying, "Lord, help me."
And He answered, "It is not right to take the children's bread and throw it to the dogs."
She said, "Yes, Lord, yet even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their master's table."
Then Jesus answered her, "O woman, great is your faith! Be it done for you as you desire."
And her daughter was healed instantly. Matthew 15:22-28 ESV Most translations have, "House Of Israel."
He loves you; you can trust Him not to reject you."
I know because He has totally accepted me solely on what Jesus/Yeshua did for us.
Why should you listen to me?
Because I'm one of you.
A Hebrew Christian.
Shalom.
Why do you says Hashem? Are you Christian or not?
The house of Israel are the Christians, you can find them.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Judaism is not Christian. It is anti-Christian. Thus Jews that believe on Jesus of Nazareth as The Messiah of The Bible should not be allied with Judaism.

Nor is Judaism the original religion of the Old Testament Israelites under Moses. What happened was when the "house of Judah" fell away from God in the days of Jeremiah, God brought the king of Babylon upon them and he destroyed the 1st temple and city of Jerusalem, and took all of Judah captive to Babylon. It was there in Babylon captivity when the Jews changed their language, and adopted many pagan ways, and their sages putting together their Babylonian Talmud traditions. Interpretation and understanding of the law of Moses became corrupted among them, so that by the time of Jesus' 1st coming, the religious systems of the Jews had fallen away from God.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Why do you says Hashem? Are you Christian or not?
The house of Israel are the Christians, you can find them.
Hashem is Hebrew for, "the Name."
I am of Hebrew descent, a follower of Yeshua ha Moshiach.
Out of deference to Christians, I publicly refer to Him as Jesus Messiah. :)

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

News flash, there are also millions of descendants from European migrations of the ten tribes that are also of Hebrew descent. And there are also other Hebrews not even born of Israel, because to be Hebrew actually means to have descended from Eber, a great-grandson of Shem. Eber is where the word Hebrew comes from.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Judaism is not Christian. It is anti-Christian. Thus Jews that believe on Jesus of Nazareth as The Messiah of The Bible should not be allied with Judaism.

Nor is Judaism the original religion of the Old Testament Israelites under Moses. What happened was when the "house of Judah" fell away from God in the days of Jeremiah, God brought the king of Babylon upon them and he destroyed the 1st temple and city of Jerusalem, and took all of Judah captive to Babylon. It was there in Babylon captivity when the Jews changed their language, and adopted many pagan ways, and their sages putting together their Babylonian Talmud traditions. Interpretation and understanding of the law of Moses became corrupted among them, so that by the time of Jesus' 1st coming, the religious systems of the Jews had fallen away from God.
It is my understanding that the New Covenant is the fulfillment of the Old Covenant.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is my understanding that the New Covenant is the fulfillment of the Old Covenant.

No, the old covenant was only to point... to Christ. It was never intended to be God's Salvation. This should be easy to understand, since the old covenant required being perfect in God's law, something that ONLY Christ Jesus in the flesh could do, His being without sin. So like the Book of Hebrews teaches, that old system could never save us. It was only to serve as an 'arrow' pointer to the time when Christ would come and offer The New Covenant through His Blood. That's what the word Torah actually means, 'to point', like an arrow.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
News flash, there are also millions of descendants from European migrations of the ten tribes that are also of Hebrew descent. And there are also other Hebrews not even born of Israel, because to be Hebrew actually means to have descended from Eber, a great-grandson of Shem. Eber is where the word Hebrew comes from.
My ancestors were Vikings.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I have my family tree around here somewhere...I think Celts and Anglo/Saxons are in there somewhere.
My dad's side came from Yorkshire and my mum's from Edinburgh.
My paternal grandmother was of Italian descent.
This all started with me because God told me I was a Levite.
Cool, huh? :)

sho

Oct 14, 2020
Naples
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Just say Yahweh don't play these games like G´d or Hashem.
And It's not important where you are descent from. God doesn't care.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
You are confusing the flesh with Christ's future kingdom of the world to come. In that future time, Christ's elect priests are called the Zadok (The Just), and it is not... a flesh genealogical title, but a spiritual one. That Rev.5 promise for Christ's elect is for ALL nations, not just those born of Israel.
You haven't properly read what I said.
I agree with you, in that the future priests and co-rulers with Jesus in the Millennium, will be people from every tribe, race, nation and language. Revelation 5:9-10

Their designation isn't spiritual, but an actual one of Priestly duties in an actual Temple, Zechariah 14:16-21, and of ruling the nations around the world, as King Jesus stays in Jerusalem.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My ancestors were Vikings.

Not sure how you feel about that, since I'm not the type of person to believe evolutionist science theories and Hollywood's false movie portrayals of the Vikings as savages. They were explorers, a seafaring people, and had a high level of culture, and they were some of the earliest of Christian societies.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have my family tree around here somewhere...I think Celts and Anglo/Saxons are in there somewhere.
My dad's side came from Yorkshire and my mum's from Edinburgh.
My paternal grandmother was of Italian descent.
This all started with me because God told me I was a Levite.
Cool, huh? :)

Back when I had a website, a Christian pastor from Scotland sent me a news article about a DNA study done to quell the old argument by the Anglo-Saxons who claim they are a different race than the Celts. The study showed that the European Caucasian peoples, including the Anglo-Saxons, were all from the same root-stock people.

This jives with the history of the migrations of the Cimmerian and Scythian tribes into Asia Minor and Europe from the east. To this day, the field of anthropology well knows the Cimmerian migrations came from the east, but they can't figure out where they originated from in the east. The Cimmerian tribes are where the Celts came from, and basically all the European Caucasian peoples.

Reactions: Truman

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Not sure how you feel about that, since I'm not the type of person to believe evolutionist science theories and Hollywood's false movie portrayals of the Vikings as savages. They were explorers, a seafaring people, and had a high level of culture, and they were some of the earliest of Christian societies.
Evolution is science fiction, as far as I'm concerned.
I hear Vikings never had horns on their hats.
One thing I do know is that we are all sinners. :eek:

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Evolution is science fiction, as far as I'm concerned.
I hear Vikings never had horns on their hats.
One thing I do know is that we are all sinners. :eek:

Hollywood is full of Communists and orthodox unbelieving Jews that hate Christianity. So naturally they like to portray early Christian society as a bunch of savages. It's much more than the fact that we all are sinners, because those behind all the false movie portrayals of Vikings are sinners too.

Status
Not open for further replies.