OBEDIENCE IS NOT A BAD WORD

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul says that we can live in a place where you dont even think about sin.
This is the lack of "sin consciousness"., that is available to every born again Son/Daughter of God.
So, its best to live there, vs, trying to not sin.

Paul describes this literal holy lifestyle as ...."Christ ALWAYS. Gives....>ME....the Victory".

And that is not just for him.
See, God does not save you so that you can then try to be good.
He Saves you so that you can rest from trying to be good, and instead allow God's power to be your holiness that is SUSTAINED.
Before we can live in a place where we don't think about sin, we have to stop sinning.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Before we can live in a place where we don't think about sin, we have to stop sinning.

Want to try to post that scripture or verse?
You can't because it only exists in your personal theology.

Here is the reality.
"the body is dead because of SIN"......thats you.
So, the solution to "sin" is not to try to be good, but its to become One with God's Righteousness, by becoming "the righteousness of God, in Christ".
= Born again.

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Want to try to post that scripture or verse?
You can't because it only exists in your personal theology.

Here is the reality.
"the body is dead because of SIN"......thats you.
So, the solution to "sin" is not to try to be good, but its to become One with God's Righteousness, by becoming "the righteousness of God, in Christ".
= Born again.
The Lord told us to repent (Matthew 4:17). Do you think you can stop thinking about sin without repenting of your sin?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
The Lord told us to repent (Matthew 4:17).

Jesus told that to Jews, under the Old Covenant.
You are none of that, as far as i can tell.

So, after The CROSS has been raised, and after Jesus has walked out of the Tomb, we are now under a NEW COVENANT and New Testament.
And this one is not related to teaching Old Testament Jews, how to "repent".

There is only ONE Repentance that God accepts, after the Cross is Raised.
And that is to REPENT OF UNBELIEF< and to have now FAITH in Christ.
You do that, and God will make you His Son.

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus told that to Jews, under the Old Covenant.
You are none of that, as far as i can tell.

So, after The CROSS has been raised, and after Jesus has walked out of the Tomb, we are now under a NEW COVENANT and New Testament.
And this one is not related to teaching Old Testament Jews, how to "repent".

There is only ONE Repentance that God accepts, after the Cross is Raised.
And that is to REPENT OF UNBELIEF< and to have now FAITH in Christ.
You do that, and God will make you His Son.
As I keep saying, when we sin, trouble comes into our lives. Therefore, when Jesus says to repent, he is giving us all helpful advice.

Desire Of All Nations

Jun 23, 2021
Troy
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This world is the product of men thinking they have better standards of morality than God, and it's sickening(though not unexpected) that a lot of "Christians" have the actual gall to characterize God's laws or obeying them as being the problem. What they're really saying though, is that they don't want God telling them how to live. That is where the attitude behind all of the attacks on biblical laws from "Christians" are really coming from.

The funny thing is that this propaganda has been perpetuated as Christian for centuries, and all of the Romanist circles wonder why the world has only gotten worse over that period of time. It hasn't even dawned on them in all of that time that preaching their various "do whatever you want" gospels has contributed a lot to the degeneration of society.

It's the very personification of insanity: Romanists keep preaching lawless gospels that involves reducing the Christian faith to being one that requires no submission or servitude to God's authority while they expect the world around them to become less evil. It's the equivalent of pouring raw sewage in muddy water and expecting it to become fit to drink.

It's no surprise why Romanist churches have fallen woefully short of being a shining example of morality to the world: their churches are full of people who don't know God, and thus hate the idea of being restrained by laws that came from God. These people want to live in a world where they are the arbiters of morality instead of God, and Matt. 24:21 shows where that kind of false religion is going to take them.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
As I keep saying, when we sin, trouble comes into our lives. Therefore, when Jesus says to repent, he is giving us all helpful advice.

And as i have taught in probably 100 Threads here, and 2000 posts....... and on both sides of this world, including in a some foreign countries.....the reason you are repenting, (if you are born again) is because you are not understanding this that Paul teaches....>"Christ ALWAYS gives me the Victory".
See, if you have the "Victory" over the world the flesh and the devil, then you will not be doing any repenting and confessing.

So, the issue for the born again........is to have the correct understanding of "who you are IN CHRIST", so that by this real faith, God's Grace becomes your REST from self effort that is only a continuing fail... which leads to the repenting and confessing.

A sinning and confessing and repenting Christian, born again, is a self inflicted issue.
Its a Broken FATIH issue...that is caused by not understanding becoming "The Righteousness of God, in Christ".

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And as i have taught in probably 100 Threads here, and 2000 posts....... and on both sides of this world, including in a some foreign countries.....the reason you are repenting, (if you are born again) is because you are not understanding this that Paul teaches....>"Christ ALWAYS gives me the Victory".
See, if you have the "Victory" over the world the flesh and the devil, then you will not be doing any repenting and confessing.

So, the issue for the born again........is to have the correct understanding of "who you are IN CHRIST", so that by this real faith, God's Grace becomes your REST from self effort that is only a continuing fail... which leads to the repenting and confessing.

A sinning and confessing and repenting Christian, born again, is a self inflicted issue.
Its a Broken FATIH issue...that is caused by not understanding becoming "The Righteousness of God, in Christ".
No, the reason I am repenting is because Jesus commanded us to repent (Matthew 4:17).

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul says that we can live in a place where you dont even think about sin.
This is the lack of "sin consciousness"., that is available to every born again Son/Daughter of God.
So, its best to live there, vs, trying to not sin.

Paul describes this literal holy lifestyle as ...."Christ ALWAYS. Gives....>ME....the Victory".

And that is not just for him.
See, God does not save you so that you can then try to be good.
He Saves you so that you can rest from trying to be good, and instead allow God's power to be your holiness that is SUSTAINED.
It's also called reprobation for them sinning without conscience.

If our conscience is pure, because we are not now sinning, then there is no need for confession and forgiveness: we are the righteous doing His righteousness.

So, you are not a sinner, who is not now sinning today?