Oct 2014 Prophecy - The Kingdom of God is a person's default position

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Angela888

Sep 24, 2014
Whilst in prayer and in the anointing lately, I received the following prophecy:

"The Kingdom of God is a person's default position"

By ‘Default’ it means a particular setting that is automatically given by an operating system and remains in effect unless cancelled or overridden by the operator.

Genesis Chapter 1 describes Gods creation, and the default position given to mankind:

Then God said:
“Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.”

So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them. God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.”

Then God said, “I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food. And to all the beasts of the earth and all the birds in the sky and all the creatures that move along the ground—everything that has the breath of life in it—I give every green plant for food.” And it was so.

Genesis 1:26-30

This is a prophecy from Rick Joyners book ‘The Call’ (Joyner was shown many mysteries through the Holy Spirit and got to speak to many people in Heaven), which I read shortly after receiving this prophetic word:

“I am Adam,” he said. “I was given authority over the earth, but I gave it to the evil one by obeying evil. He now rules in my place and your place. The earth was given to man, but the evil one has taken it. The authority I lost was restored by the cross. Jesus Christ is ‘the last Adam,’ and He will soon take His authority and rule. He will rule through mankind because He gave the earth to mankind. Those who live in your times will prepare the earth for Him to rule.”

Man's default by God was to establish a Kingdom of love, truth and righteousness, influencing Earth from Heaven.

When God created man he created him:

* To be created in the image of God
* To be created by God
* To be in fellowship and obedience to God - so that man could execute God's will on Earth through the gifts and calling of the Holy Spirit.
* To be fruitful
* To have authority /dominion / rulership over the Earth and animals
* To reveal God's glorious character, wisdom and purposes to the Earth through the leadership of mankind over Earth
* To rule over the Earth, not to be ruled by the world

This position remained in effect until it was cancelled by Adam's sin when (Genesis 3:6). The Lord Jesus Christ overid the disruption and brought mankind back into their true rightful place or default position.

Man without the kingdom of God:

* Is like a fish trying to swim in any other liquid except water
* Hope for a better world eludes him

The tragedy is that only a few of the 7 billion people on this planet know why they exist and what their default position is.

Understanding of the default plan of the Creator is understanding questions like:

Who am I?
Where did I come from?
Why am I here?
What am I to do here?
Where am I going?

These questions all point to salvation through Jesus Christ.

God's kingdom makes sense because it is the default, it is mankind’s rightful place. It is like the laws of mathematics - the world has been thrown into disarray through Adam fighting against the equation of obedience, and God is trying to correct the equation through Jesus Christ. For those who put their trust in God and listen to the Gospel message which is the words of Christ, there is restoration to the default position, causing the return of the Kingdom of God to this planet, in their own lives and when Christ returns to rule over Earth.