• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not everyone has had the exact same experience of life as many dabble in things which others do not dabble in, however it seems as though when you present Yahava, or Yahweh, into the picture. There is a notice that if the bible is true, and everything started somewhere. The creation of the world, would be were to start, with creation of the light, sun, moon, nature, animals, and human beings.

Going through you realize that you as a human being are corrupted from having access to Yahava, and there is only one way to access to him, as a Christian believer and that is by and through the Lord Jesus Christ. He lived a life that was perfect, which his fellow brethern failed at, and hated him for fulfilling it in which they said, no this guy will not reign over our lives and we will not have this perfect person as our King. He was the one whom was the Word, who created everything and therefore never forced anyone to believe on him, yet expressed if you are someone who is wanting life, it would require to eat his flesh, and to drink his blood.

Such a thing to do, what does it mean to eat his flesh and to drink his blood? Partaking in the death of Christ, and the resurrection of Him by Yahava, which was by the Spirit of Yahava, and this is a symbolic of eating on the Word of God, the Son of God, the Son of Man, in learning and growing in knowing whom he is and it is totally subjective between the individual and Yahava himself, and he by the Spirit is calling towards everyone. There are literally 7 ways, Yahava is calling out to all people - through nature, law, prophets, Jesus, and the spirit, there is a few more I can't remember them exactly, consciousness.

When one comes to the end of the starting journey it starts at the very food underneath the Cross, which Jesus had died willingly not by compulsion, but by his very own will, for. Whom? Yahava to have a perfect sacrifice in one whom fulfilled the law and prophets, and for you. Not just me. Not just 'christian believer' but for the whole world.

Starting at the cross, our life is at a cross-road to decide. Do I partake in this? Do I believe that God really raised Jesus from the dead and if I get on that cross will he raise me up too by the Holy Spirit? He will deliver, salvation, and it requires you as an individual to also pick up there own cross, and to deny themselves. Now what does that mean? To die to your former life by hanging it on the cross, burying those old intentions, old thoughts, old friends (yet still love them), in the grave with Jesus. Allowing for Yahava, to come in now and to start to change your life from what it once was into newness of life now in Christ, once you recieve the Holy Spirit. It's a journey and a very long process to start learning and growing by submitting yourself in prayer, but not only in prayer, but learning, growing, maturing in your walk in where God desires for you to produce good works that he will fixate in your heart and mind - if you willingly let him do so.

That is how it all starts, and how it ends? That is your choice, from your own will before ever coming to God, you can have that, but if you learn what God's will for you in Christ, you may decide to want that more, and it can take time, even patience, and suffering of denial of the self, however when one does such things, they will at the end of their life because of faith, trusting in God, having love for God first - and love for others - as yourself.

There will be a spiritual heavenly treasured reward which Yahava, will give to you when you cross over from here to there. Everyones experience is the same in this sense as corrupted our hearts are and the flesh always wanting, and we can tell lies, wanna desire our neighbors wife or what they have, greed, and the like manner things, all need to put on the cross, and into the grave, and left behind as you walk out with the newness of life of Christ with-in you.

Peace be unto you,
Matthew

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Up to you what you choose.
Yahweh, Yahava, Jehovah.
Please dont come and make fun, or ridicule.
Yahava is like breathing; and perhaps that is his real name. I dont know but Yahava, Yahweh looks at the heart, and he was the one whom sent Jesus, Yeshua.
Love to both of you,
Matthew

@friend of @thelord's_pearl

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Oh sorry, there probably is a Yahava similar to Jehovah.
And sorry for that laughing emoji. I just never heard of it so I thought it was funny.
I didn't intend to make fun of you.

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lets continue to encourage and seek peace with others as we go along in this life, thank you for your care, if there anything that could be done to help please let me know @thelord's_pearl. Glory to God.

Love to you, may the spirit guide, and you carry on,
Matthew