Omer Counting

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

WalterandDebbie

Dec 14, 2009
USA
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Saturday 4-8-23 7th. Day Of The Weekly Cycle Nisan 16, 5783 20th. Spring Day

OMER COUNT - WEEK 1 - Abraham

April 8 - April 14

CHESED: LOVING-KINDNESS

Day 1 – Abib 16 – April 8

Chesed of Chesed: Loving-kindness in Loving-kindness

Psalm 119:1-8; I John 4:16-18

Love is the single most powerful and necessary component in life. It is both giving and receiving. Love allows us to reach above and beyond ourselves, to experience another person and to allow that person to experience us. It is the tool by which we learn to experience the highest reality -- God. Examine the love aspect of your love.

Ask yourself: What is my capacity to love another person? Do I have problems with giving? Am I stingy or selfish? Is it difficult for me to let someone else into my life? Am I afraid of my vulnerability, of opening upand getting hurt?

Exercise for the day: Find a new way to express your love to a dear one

Love, Walter and Debbie

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think being in the Holy Spirit opened the door to me for loving others and caring for them. I have always been a pretty selfish person at heart. Having learned early on. But I still shared and gave to people. It wasn't until I became poor that it was a real challenge for me to give.