Omicron variant

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for clarifying that @amigo de christo .
We must return to the bible . GOD is merciful and desires not the death of any but rather they repent .
But many are not gonna make it gary .
The delusion grows already and will lead the world as one right to the lie and the father of said LIE .
Satan has not been sleeping as many might have thought . HE and the dark spirits have long been preparing
the world , the minds , the hearts of men to lead all right unto the very Beast whose build back better empire they are now building fast .
Satan , as paul once wrote , HAS indeed infiltrated and taken over education , politics , and worse most all churches as well .
This might not be want you want to hear but bear with it my friend .
They turned it all into liquid truth , aka which AINT NO TRUTH . They changed even our churches from within
with many men and leaders over the years . They entered into the churches with a dark trogan horse
called seeker friendly and they changed evanglism and the churches from within . They turned absolute truth
into what they call relevant truth . They gave the peoples a false light , a false hope , a false unity
a false freedom , and they quickly took off from heeding both the severity of GOD and the Goodness of GOD .
They have erected an image of god that all religoins and even the secular will find common ground in .
And they call it .........................LOVE . beware this love god who desires and has always desired to be worshipped AS GOD .
YE can know it by its fruits . WOULD the love that comes FROM GOD honor sin . WOULD it honor all paths .
NO IT WOULD NOT . THE LOVE OF GOD POINTS ONLY TO JESUS and IT CORRECTS .
They are agreeing so fast now upon this god . And as i said before , so now i say again , Satan can APPEAR as an angel of light
SO DONT MARVEL if his ministirs can appear as men of the faith , AND YET do nothing but speak subtile things , crafty things
unto the peoples . The world is embracing , the religoins are embracing , wicans ,and even atheists are now embracing this god .
This god of love , ONLY ITS NOT GOD , and it aint preaching biblical love . ITS SATAN . THE DRAGON has infected this generation
to the full now . And worse the delusion will soon get . WE MUST get back into bibles now .
PAUL warned about a strong DELUSION that would be sent unto all who rejected the love of THE TRUTH ,
and all who do go under it , shall believe a lie and be damned . GET the gospel ,the true gospel out to as many as you can , while we got
the time to do so . Let us be in prayer and let us be in those bibles .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not sure what to say to all that @amigo de christo . Our existence is brief. The only thing I can do is take it one day at a time and pray.
its about to be very brief . gary we gotta do something . The LOVE of CHRIST comples me to warn and remind
and to point ONLY TO JESUS . Many are not Gonna make it gary and it breaks my heart . But i must do the only thing
by grace i know to do , POINT TO THE TRUE BIBLICAL JESUS and PRAY that souls will hear . WE are running out of time .
There is no need to fear what is nor what is coming . I have zero fear of it , FOR THE LORD is with the lambs .
BUT i have never had such a sense of urgency to get the peoples stirred up unto the things of CHRIST and unto that gospel .

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
In preCovid NZ the death toll from influenza averaged about 600 per year. This dropped to zero as a consequence of Covid lockdown, isolation, sanitation, and mask strategies.
Not necessarily. Scientific studies and statistics have shown that neither lockdowns, nor isolation, nor masking, nor obsessive sanitizing of surfaces had any impact on COVID infections. Indeed the states with the most draconian measures had the highest levels of infection! And coronavirus and flu are very similar.

What really happened is that public heath agencies decided to swap COVID for flu. CDC in the USA stopped reporting on flu so that the focus would be on vaccinations involving billions of dollars (all going down the drain). So you cannot trust any reports from any of the Western public health agencies. And indeed if NZ had such spectacular results, why has it followed Australia in vaccine tyranny?
New Zealand introduces vaccine passports
New Zealand introduces vaccine passports | SGT Report

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@amigo de christo what do you think of the previous plagues in history where people died in the millions like flies? Do you think they could have benefited from vaccines?
GOD was always in control . vaccine or no vaccines . Not one single person has ever died or lived without GOD .
HE alone is who i trust in my friend . Not vaccines , not men , ONLY GOD .
Everyone who died or lived during all those plagues , GOD was always in control . No man dies nor can one live a second longer
than that which GOD has already determined . I got my peace my friend . HIS NAME ...............JESUS CHRIST .
Be encouraged gary . I hope that really lifts your soul up to be reminded of what great hope there is in CHRIST , IN GOD the FATHER of our
LORD and savoir JESUS CHRIST .

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks @amigo de christo , I’m all set when it comes to me. Im at peace and happy with Christ but needless death and tragedy bothers me. I don’t understand why it happens but I know God has the bigger picture. If I could save people from suffering with a vaccine in those times, I would though.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks @amigo de christo , I’m all set when it comes to me. Im at peace and happy with Christ but needless death and tragedy bothers me. I don’t understand why it happens but I know God has the bigger picture. If I could save people from suffering with a vaccine in those times, I would though.
Think of the bigger picture too my friend . As i said GOD is in control .
We can , however , save folks , at least be co helpers with the SPIRIT , by telling them of JESUS CHRIST .
Because in the end death , the death of the body i mean , has come for many through all ages .
But if one KNEW JESUS , they in a far better place . At the same time if they denied HIM , I only shudder
for what awaits them . The gospel . Its all about pointing folks to JESUS . Let the peoples have their own war over this vaccine stuff
and govts and what men or man to follow . But as for the lambs OUR KINGDOM is not of this world , nor is our KING .
Point folks to Christ and remind those who already believe about all sound doctrine in the bible .

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Not necessarily. Scientific studies and statistics have shown that neither lockdowns, nor isolation, nor masking, nor obsessive sanitizing of surfaces had any impact on COVID infections. Indeed the states with the most draconian measures had the highest levels of infection! And coronavirus and flu are very similar.

What really happened is that public heath agencies decided to swap COVID for flu. CDC in the USA stopped reporting on flu so that the focus would be on vaccinations involving billions of dollars (all going down the drain). So you cannot trust any reports from any of the Western public health agencies. And indeed if NZ had such spectacular results, why has it followed Australia in vaccine tyranny?
New Zealand introduces vaccine passports
New Zealand introduces vaccine passports | SGT Report
I'd rather live in New Zealand with responsible government than La-La-Land with no law and order.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
And this is our life now ladies and gentlemen...
They saw how easy it was to divide us and force the jabs and now its never going to stop...

To all those people that said we would go back to normal... YOU WERE WRONG
To all the people that said they would never force the experimental injections... YOU WERE WRONG
STOP ABETTING THE EVIL ONE

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m surprised no topics on this event which is all over the news. The world is on high alert over the new covid variant called Omicron. It has its origin from South Africa but it’s already in Europe and probably in USA.
What do you guys think?
Is this something invented by the Democrats or it is for real?
This has nothing to do with Democrats and Republicans. It's bigger than that.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I’m surprised no topics on this event which is all over the news. The world is on high alert over the new covid variant called Omicron. It has its origin from South Africa but it’s already in Europe and probably in USA.
What do you guys think?
No one knows. So it is a matter of trust.

Deborah_

Jun 7, 2015
Swansea, Wales
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
What do you guys think?

Oh, it's definitely real. But I've read a report today that this new variant causes less severe symptoms, even in people who aren't vaccinated, so the panic will hopefully turn out to be an overreaction. I've been vaccinated anyway, so I'm not worrying. But the extra restrictions will be a pain while they last.

Reactions: GaryAnderson

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a medical condition that could be the outcome of the "scorpion sting".
One needs to follow up on the Biblical description of medical science in KJV Revelation 9:1-11, and then observe the results in Revelation 16:2, 11.

In all of the NT, the word "scorpion" is only used in three descriptions.
Jesus Himself stated the use of the word
"scorpion" in Luke 10:19 and Luke 11-12.

Question: could it be that the Covid vax is the origin of the "pains and sores" that shall "hurt men for five months", later on?

Let's be real here, this medical "army" of benevolent servants of satan is GLOBAL.
Its hard to think that the visible good of medical science can be used in an evil way. But then again, there is that subtil benevolence of satan.

Do you recall the subtil words that satan/lucifer spoke to Jesus, through Peter?
To paraphrase, satan was telling Jesus: you don't have to go to Jeruselem and die.
KJV Mat. 16[21] From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day.
[22] Then Peter [satan] took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.

Does that sound familiar, during this Covid plague?
"You don't have to DIE, just go and get the shot."- Joe Biden

How many here are familiar with the symbol of "a snake on a pole" ?
It's on Ambulances, Doctor's Offices and Hospitals etc. You probably see it every day.
Did you know that it is the very symbol of the
UN-W.H.O., and is on their building in Switzerland?
Ref.

Did you know that snakes were used in Pergamos (being satan's seat of authority at that time), and were used to HEAL the sick, through a man named Asclepius?
The symbol of "a snake on a pole" was used to depict his operation of healing people. Today its known as "Asclepius' Snakes".
Revelation 2:12-13.
Research the mythology of Asclepius.
by Rev. Angus Stewart.
Pergamos: A Church Dwelling Where Satan’s Throne Is (1)
See also:

Asclepius

So then, where is Satan's seat of authority today?
The hilighted words above in blue is the clue. It is "the image of the Beast".

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, and I might add this:
Gal. 5[ 19 ] Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
[ 20 ] Idolatry, witchcraft**, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
[ 21 ] Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

**Strongs #5331:
φαρμακεία
medication ("pharmacy"), i.e. (by extension) magic (literally or figuratively)

Derivation: from G5332;

KJV Usage: sorcery, witchcraft.

Ref. G5332- Strong's:

φαρμακεύς
a druggist ("pharmacist") or poisoner, i.e. (by extension) a magician
Derivation: from φάρμακον (a drug, i.e. spell-giving potion);

noun
phar·ma· cist
| \ ˈfär-mə-sist \
Collegiate Definition
  • : a health-care professional licensed to engage in pharmacy with duties including dispensing prescription drugs, monitoring drug interactions, administering vaccines, and counseling patients regarding the effects and proper usage of drugs and dietary supplements

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
There is a medical condition that could be the outcome of the "scorpion sting".
One needs to follow up on the Biblical description of medical science in KJV Revelation 9:1-11, and then observe the results in Revelation 16:2, 11.

In all of the NT, the word "scorpion" is only used in three descriptions.
Jesus Himself stated the use of the word
"scorpion" in Luke 10:19 and Luke 11-12.

Question: could it be that the Covid vax is the origin of the "pains and sores" that shall "hurt men for five months", later on?

Let's be real here, this medical "army" of benevolent servants of satan is GLOBAL.
Its hard to think that the visible good of medical science can be used in an evil way. But then again, there is that subtil benevolence of satan.

Do you recall the subtil words that satan/lucifer spoke to Jesus, through Peter?
To paraphrase, satan was telling Jesus: you don't have to go to Jeruselem and die.
KJV Mat. 16[21] From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day.
[22] Then Peter [satan] took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.

Does that sound familiar, during this Covid plague?
"You don't have to DIE, just go and get the shot."- Joe Biden

How many here are familiar with the symbol of "a snake on a pole" ?
It's on Ambulances, Doctor's Offices and Hospitals etc. You probably see it every day.
Did you know that it is the very symbol of the
UN-W.H.O., and is on their building in Switzerland?
Ref.

Did you know that snakes were used in Pergamos (being satan's seat of authority at that time), and were used to HEAL the sick, through a man named Asclepius?
The symbol of "a snake on a pole" was used to depict his operation of healing people. Today its known as "Asclepius' Snakes".
Revelation 2:12-13.
Research the mythology of Asclepius.
by Rev. Angus Stewart.
Pergamos: A Church Dwelling Where Satan’s Throne Is (1)
See also:

Asclepius

So then, where is Satan's seat of authority today?
The hilighted words above in blue is the clue. It is "the image of the Beast".

That snake on a pole gives me goosebumps now... Is it the image of the beast?
You've certainly given it some thought and laid out a good argument...

The snake on the pole could very well be the image of the beast...

I also read recently that the term "sourcery" in the bible is a translation of pharmakia...

There are so many correlatuons to revelation... We must pray for discernment to make good decisions

Reactions: Earburner