Omicron variant

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
If you suspend your disbelief long enough, and pay attention, they will tell you what you need to know about them
Sadly, people have become so cognitively disassociated from reality, they don't even believe the horse. And you are quite correct. Especially in the occult world they love to hide in plain sight, for example, the Catholic Church and it's love affair with numerology, jubilees, etc etc.
Notice something strange about the passage above? We would expect John to say, "Let the one who does wrong, repent and begin to practice righteousness." Contrary to our expectation he says, "Let the one who does wrong, still do wrong." In other words, toward the end of the age, there will be no middle ground and everyone will have already made up the mind.
I agree with you here also. End of human probation. There coming a time when the divide between good and evil will be fixed, and there'll be no more crossover. Not yet though... But the divide is becoming increasingly obvious. Everyone will have made their final decisions as to whose side they're on. But I think it was Jesus who said those words in Revelation 22:11. He speaks them shortly before returning to take His people home. I think they should have been printed in red.

First, if we take a religious perspective, I would say that we as Christians can’t agree on most of the Bible so we have many denominations looking for “the truth”.
Does that mean there's no denomination with the truth... Or is equally shared... Or as is more likely, there is a denomination with the truth, they are relatively small and insignificant, unpopular, considered by many to be a cult even, perhaps not portrayed to well publicly by some of us members because their doctrines are even too radical for some of their own... Biblical truth is too radical for most Christians today which is why the majority don't have it.

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does that mean there's no denomination with the truth... Or is equally shared... Or as is more likely, there is a denomination with the truth, they are relatively small and insignificant, unpopular, considered by many to be a cult even, perhaps not portrayed to well publicly by some of us members because their doctrines are even too radical for some of their own... Biblical truth is too radical for most Christians today which is why the majority don't have it.

Well, I could say that “I’m right” like everyone says here. I could say that Eastern Orthodoxy is right because we are the followers of apostles but that approach just alienates people more, which is why I always have an open mind. I’ve learned so much in this forum regarding what people believe and I find it fascinating. I don’t agree with most of it but I don’t condemn or judge anyone for what they believe. Judging is left to God.
Everyone speaks of “the truth” and I find that notion fascinating since it seems to be subjective and not objective.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
but I don’t condemn or judge anyone for what they believe
Some may try to condemn, by burning them at the stake to elicit a "confession", but as you intimate, that is God's prerogative alone. By doing so ourselves we are taking upon ourselves an attribute that belongs only to God, and thus becoming antichrist. Judging however, I think that is our work. To discern between right and wrong and take the right path is something we must do every day, and if we claim to be Christ's representative on earth, watchmen, then it is our duty to warn others if they stray from the truth. We may make mistakes, but it is our responsibility, through an intimate relationship with Jesus, to militate as much as possible against such mistakes taking place. And sure enough, everyone else may disagree with us, believing they have the truth and see their responsibility as being watchmen over us. If someone believes something that is causing them to sin, ought we not judge or discern such circumstances that may enlighten and give understanding to those in error?