Omicron variant

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m surprised no topics on this event which is all over the news. The world is on high alert over the new covid variant called Omicron. It has its origin from South Africa but it’s already in Europe and probably in USA.
What do you guys think?
Is this something invented by the Democrats or it is for real?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
its real . but just as both SIDES have done and will do , they gonna use it to usher in the beast system , just like
they been doing . We have never moved faster into the beast system than since covid first arrived .
FEAR . They got the people . Fear . As for me , they can keep the nasty jab , I GOT JESUS . He alone is ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, ALL I NEED .
SO where is my trust and where is most peoples trust . MINE IS IN JESUS , theirs is in govts , men and jab all mighty and a beast system
in which all who do not conform to it and its rules will be unable to BUY OR SELL . take note of those last two words .
CAUSE that is the SYSTEM they BUILDING with their BUILD BACK BETTER GARBAGE .
GARY , let us TRUST IN JESUS and let the polticis be FLED .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hear you @amigo de christo , the problem is that this will have some real life implications such as losing your job etc, if you don’t get vaccinated.
So I will take things one day at a time and keep praying.
SO will refusing the mark of the beast . That dont mean i am gonna encourage folks to take that
I dont worry about my job , IF i lose it , i still HAVE CHRIST . AND IF JESUS said GOD FEEDS even the birds
and for me not to worry , WELL , GOD will PROVIDE FOR ME . THEY can keep the jab and they can keep the mark of the beast as well
when it arrives . I dont take things into the temple of GOD that comes from science that used aborted baby cells .
Might want to look this up my friend .

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
SO will refusing the mark of the beast . That dont mean i am gonna encourage folks to take that
I dont worry about my job , IF i lose it , i still HAVE CHRIST . AND IF JESUS said GOD FEEDS even the birds
and for me not to worry , WELL , GOD will PROVIDE FOR ME . THEY can keep the jab and they can keep the mark of the beast as well
when it arrives . I dont take things into the temple of GOD that comes from science that used aborted baby cells .
Might want to look this up my friend .

I see that you took a hard turn there with “aborted baby cells” but the best thing I can do is pray and take things one day at a time.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I see that you took a hard turn there with “aborted baby cells” but the best thing I can do is pray and take things one day at a time.
yes my friend . its true most folks took the shot in igonorance of that fact .
So i condmen none who took it . BUT I KNEW BETTER so i wont take it .

JazzyJeff15

May 12, 2021
Connecticut
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Several months ago i remember hearing that the unvaccinated will be sure to get whatever the strain was at the time

I am not here to brag about my own immune system but i give praise to God for keeping me healthy. I have not received any vaccinations and I really want no part of them to be honest. For one i dont do well with needles but #2 they keep changing the narrative with the booster shots

If i was to get vaccinated it would be at least 5 years after the vaccine was first released. For now ill be observing

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Several months ago i remember hearing that the unvaccinated will be sure to get whatever the strain was at the time

I am not here to brag about my own immune system but i give praise to God for keeping me healthy. I have not received any vaccinations and I really want no part of them to be honest. For one i dont do well with needles but #2 they keep changing the narrative with the booster shots

If i was to get vaccinated it would be at least 5 years after the vaccine was first released. For now ill be observing

Just curious, what about about your job, or do you work for yourself?

JazzyJeff15

May 12, 2021
Connecticut
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just curious, what about about your job, or do you work for yourself?
I deliver food for a few different companies right now, one of them being doordash and the other one is basically a fancier doordash

I have wanted a better job for quite some time but have struggled greatly with depression and a few enemy strongholds. However, by Gods grace im doing better now and committed to living a better, more obediant life

Around Christmas time ill be looking for a new job and I worry about what ill be able to find at times but I need to put my faith in God and pray he paves the way for me

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Is this something invented by the Democrats or it is for real?
Not invented by the Democrats but the globalist elites who wish to use every excuse in the book to destroy freedoms and enforce tyranny while fear-mongering. Does anyone even know FOR A FACT that this is actually a variant? If they are still using the failed RT-PCR tests, then it is more baloney. Assuming it is real, the South Africans are saying it is not something to worry about. But it is a wonderful reason to keep up the COVID farce! Since the previous variants became stale, they have to come up with a new one every month or every few weeks. Expect more nonsense from these evil people who are running the governments and public health agencies throughout the Western world. But not a word of how easily it can be countered with ivermectin and HCQ or the HCQ combo pack.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Plagues don't have any political allegiances.
Except when they do. The entire COVID Pandemic Conspiracy was political. How to destroy individuals, businesses, economies, countries, freedoms, constitutions, and the rule of law. And grab power and control. We now have COVID tyranny even though there are plenty of remedies for coronavirus. If you are not familiar with Event 201, check it out. This was a Plandemic and a Scamdemic.

Reactions: Earburner and Nancy

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Here's the evidence that the announcement of this "new variant" was pre-planned.
Emergency Use Approval a Couple of Weeks Ago for COVID Variant Discovered a Couple Days Ago?
SHOCKING: BIG PHARMA Received Emergency Use Approval a Couple of Weeks Ago for COVID Variant Discovered a Couple Days Ago?

1. Is there an emergency? NO
2. Are any of the variants more dangerous than coronavirus? NO
3. Are any of the vaccines effective against coronavirus? NO

4. Have the real treatments been deliberately sabotaged? YES
5. Should all the conspirators be hauled off to Nuremberg? YES

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yeah , i dont heed that man either . They do some seriously evil things my dear friend .
I would say you should have heard those dear beagle pups crying as they were eaten alive by sand flies ,
ONLY they cut their vocal chords out so they would not have to hear the cries . This world is sick
and i am not going to profit off the backs of those who do such cruel things . God did not
put animals on the earth so man could have them suffer so we might be able to understand medicine . ITS EVIL my friend .
Nor will i put that jab into me that was used off the back of a dead aborted baby . This world is sick .
And besides even that , It truly dont matter due to GOD is in control .
There have been double vaxed folks die and non vaxxed live and vice versa . IN THE END GOD is in control . MY TRUST IS IN THE GLORIOUS LORD . May we all flee these men and just focus on the winning of souls and building the church up with pure biblical doctrine .

GaryAnderson

Aug 10, 2021
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
yeah , i dont heed that man either . They do some seriously evil things my dear friend .
I would say you should have heard those dear beagle pups crying as they were eaten alive by sand flies ,
ONLY they cut their vocal chords out so they would not have to hear the cries . This world is sick
and i am not going to profit off the backs of those who do such cruel things . God did not
put animals on the earth so man could have them suffer so we might be able to understand medicine . ITS EVIL my friend .
Nor will i put that jab into me that was used off the back of a dead aborted baby . This world is sick .
And besides even that , It truly dont matter due to GOD is in control .
There have been double vaxed folks die and non vaxxed live and vice versa . IN THE END GOD is in control . MY TRUST IS IN THE GLORIOUS LORD . May we all flee these men and just focus on the winning of souls and building the church up with pure biblical doctrine .

Just curious here @amigo de christo , why did you use “They”? He is a male and doesn’t have a twin or a clone.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Except when they do. The entire COVID Pandemic Conspiracy was political. How to destroy individuals, businesses, economies, countries, freedoms, constitutions, and the rule of law. And grab power and control. We now have COVID tyranny even though there are plenty of remedies for coronavirus. If you are not familiar with Event 201, check it out. This was a Plandemic and a Scamdemic.
I was referring to plagues which decimate populations regardless of their ideologies.

In preCovid NZ the death toll from influenza averaged about 600 per year. This dropped to zero as a consequence of Covid lockdown, isolation, sanitation, and mask strategies.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just curious here @amigo de christo , why did you use “They”? He is a male and doesn’t have a twin or a clone.
Yes indeed my friend . Only he dont work alone . BELIEVE ME ITS THEY . And they do have an agenda .
And no this is not conspiracy talk . Many will be led to the dark one through their works and their system they are and have been devising .
This world is reaping and will soon reap the ulitimate lie of the delusion . When the world hears the solution they will buy the lie .
And we must not heed those men . Let us follow Christ . abandon all hope and trust in govts and in men and the things of this world .
Probably more than you wanted to hear . But true it is my friend . They do not follow CHRIST , they follow and work for another .
To them it is an great ideal that can lift them up and give them their hearts desire , to the lambs , It is the voice of the dragon .
They are following it my friend , as is the pope , as are many within the protestant realm .
WE must get in our bibles and test all things against that lovely doctrine . For many will unify under the lie .