Omnipresence of God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

user

Aug 4, 2019
usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Take your convoluted, implausible, antithetical, and blasphemous nonsense, elsewhere.

All I asked you to do, was to explain these scriptures which refuted your theory of Jesus not being God (Isaiah 9:6, John 1:18, Matthew 1:23), which you FAILED to do so. Instead, you gave this response:

You need to understand the various uses of El or Elohim.
You need to understand both the meaning of transcendent, and the variations of begotten.
You need to understand the use of theophory in the Bible.

Soooo, why are you angry - simply do as you boasted, and explain these scriptures using YOUR supposed "understanding" of Elohim, transcendent, begotten, and theophory.

Last edited:

user

Aug 4, 2019
usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, unfortunately user, it doesn't require a PhD to understand that

Great! Then explain your theory that Jesus is NOT GOD using this scripture:

Revelation 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Isaiah 9:6-7

For to us a child is born, (Jesus)
to us a son is given,
and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he will be called
Wonderful Counsellor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
Of the greatness of his government and peace
there will be no end.
He will reign on David’s throne
and over his kingdom,
establishing and upholding it
with justice and righteousness
from that time on and for ever.
The zeal of the Lord Almighty
will accomplish this.

Reactions: user and farouk

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Isaiah 9:6-7

For to us a child is born, (Jesus)
to us a son is given,
and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he will be called
Wonderful Counsellor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
Of the greatness of his government and peace
there will be no end.
He will reign on David’s throne
and over his kingdom,
establishing and upholding it
with justice and righteousness
from that time on and for ever.
The zeal of the Lord Almighty
will accomplish this.
@Pearl Great, memorable passage, often read at Christmas, right? :)

Reactions: Pearl

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Great! Then explain your theory that Jesus is NOT GOD using this scripture:

Revelation 1:8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
You're unduly tenacious and annoying.
The ball is not in my court, or anyone else's, to disprove your god-man theory.
Instead of going down a rabbit-trail, why don't you first find the word god-man in the Bible, trinity or incarnation. Then, explain what a god-man is. Then, explain how a god-man redeems man from God's wrath. Then show a New Testament conversion where a god-man formula was professed by either the evangel, or the convert....

user

Aug 4, 2019
usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Instead of going down a rabbit-trail, why don't you first find the word god-man in the Bible, trinity or incarnation. Then, explain what a god-man is. Then, explain how a god-man redeems man from God's wrath. Then show a New Testament conversion where a god-man formula was professed by either the evangel, or the convert....

Does all that blathering mean your not going to make good on your boast?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GINOLJC, to all.
First thanks for the reply, second, God is a Man, the Spirit diversified, and now Glorified in Flesh, which is the NEW MAN, or the Last Man who God is.. supportive scripture, Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:"

so DNB tell us is there a man who is EQUAL to God? before you answer we consider you read, Luke 24:39 "Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have."

notice the small case "s" in spirit, indicating a man's spirit. your answer please,

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nope, egregiously incorrect!
First thanks for the reply, second, well lets see, if ypu just answer my question then we will see if what you say is TRUE, listen, "is there a man who is EQUAL WITH God? before you answer we consider you read, Luke 24:39 "Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have."

so DNB, just answer the quesrion, ok.... then we can see if I'm egregiously in ERROR....... :D LOL....

now answer the question ..... only.

PICJAG

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
First thanks for the reply, second, well lets see, if ypu just answer my question then we will see if what you say is TRUE, listen, "is there a man who is EQUAL WITH God? before you answer we consider you read, Luke 24:39 "Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have."

so DNB, just answer the quesrion, ok.... then we can see if I'm egregiously in ERROR....... :D LOL....

now answer the question ..... only.

PICJAG
Are you completely daft?
You asked: is there a man equal to God.
I answered: No, egregiously incorrect

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you completely daft?
You asked: is there a man equal to God.
I answered: No, egregiously incorrect
is the Lord Jesus a man?...... not a man like you and I, but the NEW MAN, or the Last Adam, Luke 24:39 "Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have." do you know what God just said as a Man here?..... guess not.

yes a man.... Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:" being is PRESENT TENSE,

1 Timothy 3:16 "And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory."

ok DNB, who manifested in flesh? ....... answer GOD. now, what do the witness say about this, John 20:28 "And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God."John 20:29 "Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed."

Now one more, you may think God is invisible... Right, lets see what the bible say? Revelation 22:2 "In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations."Revelation 22:3 "And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:" Revelation 22:4 "And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads."

WHO FACE? his, his, God Face, lets be sure, "and his name shall be in their foreheads.", supportive scripture, Revelation 3:12 "Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name." BINGO,

now if you, or any one else want to discuss, or debate that God is not a MAN, I'm game............ :D and I'm ready.

Colossians 2:9 "For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily." Bodily?, God have a body ... now, oh what that resurrection will do for you.... how much is in that Body? ......... ALL THE FULNESS. BINGO. so bring it on.....

PICJAG

Reactions: user

DNB

Dec 8, 2019
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
is the Lord Jesus a man?...... not a man like you and I, but the NEW MAN, or the Last Adam, Luke 24:39 "Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have." do you know what God just said as a Man here?..... guess not.

yes a man.... Philippians 2:6 "Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:" being is PRESENT TENSE,

1 Timothy 3:16 "And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory."

ok DNB, who manifested in flesh? ....... answer GOD. now, what do the witness say about this, John 20:28 "And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God."John 20:29 "Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed."

Now one more, you may think God is invisible... Right, lets see what the bible say? Revelation 22:2 "In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations."Revelation 22:3 "And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:" Revelation 22:4 "And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads."

WHO FACE? his, his, God Face, lets be sure, "and his name shall be in their foreheads.", supportive scripture, Revelation 3:12 "Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name." BINGO,

now if you, or any one else want to discuss, or debate that God is not a MAN, I'm game............ :D and I'm ready.

Colossians 2:9 "For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily." Bodily?, God have a body ... now, oh what that resurrection will do for you.... how much is in that Body? ......... ALL THE FULNESS. BINGO. so bring it on.....

PICJAG
Arrogance before the fall!

user

Aug 4, 2019
usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
so we can take this as you have no answer to our post? thought so.

PICJAG

Have you noticed DNB likes to say No that's not right, and nope that is incorrect. No to this and no to that, but does not actually use scripture in replies. That would be the most egregiously arrogant and dismissive concept to embrace, right? ... lol

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you noticed DNB likes to say No that's not right, and nope that is incorrect. No to this and no to that, but does not actually use scripture in replies. That would be the most egregiously arrogant and dismissive concept to embrace, right? ... lol
been notice that, that's why no answer is given from the bible, by him. for he has no scriptural proof of anything he says. the bible is clear,
1 Thessalonians 5:21 "Prove all things; hold fast that which is good." if there was anything good for him to hold on to, I'm sure he would use scripture to support his position.

oh well........

but I will still love to debate him on this matter, 1 Timothy 3:16

PICJAG

user

Aug 4, 2019
usa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
but I will still love to debate him on this matter, 1 Timothy 3:16

I actually quoted to him this verse...

1 Timothy 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

To wit, he blathered, it does not say "God" ... but it says "He" was manifest in the flesh.

DNB WHO is HE manifest in the flesh?...

Matthew 1:18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.

Matthew 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.

Matthew 1:23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

Soooooo does this float your boat?

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I actually quoted to him this verse...

1 Timothy 3:16 And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

To wit, he blathered, it does not say "God" ... but it says "He" was manifest in the flesh.

DNB WHO is HE manifest in the flesh?...

Matthew 1:18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.

Matthew 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.

Matthew 1:23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

Soooooo does this float your boat?
not only float my boat, I can swim it too, John 1:14 "And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth."
User, we'are dealing with brainwashed people, who is deluted tp the core. they say the JW is a cult.... or the SDA, or the Mormons, nope, main stream, not all, but most...... :eek: YIKES!.

it's like some are in the twilight zone, or the outer limits, and they haven't took control of their TV sets yet......

but the scriptures are clear and true, 2 Thessalonians 2:11 "And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:"

Good job on the scriptures.

PICJAG