Omniscience, Omnipresence, Omnipotence, Omnibenevolence.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You said: "Good=bad and bad=good"

You may have meant that some mistakenly or wilfully call good "bad" and vice versa. But the Bible does not teach any such thing.
Bad wording on my part, I certainly did not mean to say the bible says that! Just talking about this age and how the world views good and bad...backwards..

Reactions: Enoch111

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Bad wording on my part, I certainly did not mean to say the bible says that! Just talking about this age and how the world views good and bad...backwards..

And he could have been a wee bit kinder in his correction. xx

Reactions: Nancy

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
God is also omnipatient...if that word exists..

We can easily confuse His silence for a lack of interest. But He ignores long winded explanations by avoiding foolish questions. Once we get the questions right...He answers.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God is also omnipatient...if that word exists..

We can easily confuse His silence for a lack of interest. But He ignores long winded explanations by avoiding foolish questions. Once we get the questions right...He answers.

Yes indeed...I say it IS a word, and only could pertain to The God Of The Universe. Although, His patience, tho loooong suffering, will last only so long...

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are these some of the attributes/characteristics of God that we can all agree on? Do you limit God Almighty? My personal belief is that God is all of the above...and more-He is ALL. Any biters, lol?
You forgot "Omnipathos", which if we could remember that He is a God Who not only feels much joy over one sinner who repents, but also keenly feels the pain of betrayal of those who profess to love Him but disobey Him, perhaps we'd be more careful to resist the devil.

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Definition of omni-
: all : universally

John 8:58 KJVS
Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

Jeremiah 1:5 KJVS
Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

God can do anything in any direction. Forward through time. Back, sideways. He can do things we are unaware of.

We are finite He in infinite.

I want to know how the coin for taxes got into the fish's mouth!

I want to see God's home movies of historical events. To experience the creation as He spoke it into being.

I want to hug the Holy Spirit and Jesus. I want to look into the eyes of Jesus.

I want to see another revival of the Holy Spirit in this God starved decaying nation.