On How to be saved

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I consider myself to be "kjv-superior". I do look at other translations when I don't understand what it is specifically saying in the kjv. So other versions are good to help with understanding (and I think only for that).

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As Christians we celebrate Easter as Resurrection Sunday; and the devil hates that.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
I consider myself to be "kjv-superior". I do look at other translations when I don't understand what it is specifically saying in the kjv. So other versions are good to help with understanding (and I think only for that).
Changing your mind is hard, I still catch myself trying to believe everything I think myself. The kjv gets many subtle concepts right where others fall short imo, but won't ever beat a lex or interlinear

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
As Christians we celebrate Easter as Resurrection Sunday; and the devil hates that.
So you say, yes. I should have picked a better example I guess, I forgot where I was. Best of luck to you and HNY, ok.
You know the devil is a spirit, and cannot actually hate anything, right

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I suppose it falls short in preaching the substitution, iyo.
Umm, substitution...oh, I guess that is a function of the listener?
How did you lose your faith in Santa Claus?
Lightning flashed from east to west basically right, meaning you didn't need any outside agency. We find what we seek, even in the kjv I guess