Once the lockdown is lifted...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

thelord's_pearl

May 1, 2021
O`nowhere you have to know
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I would like to be doing outdoor activities like playing badminton in the court, doing more things safely of course. I hope and expect the pandemic will start to go down by the end of this year, what do y'all say?

I used to bike ride on the side-walks where the roads are but now I'd like to be even safer and only bicycle ride in the park.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
We are coming out of lockdown here, have been for the past month. Yesterday everything was opened. Next week the care home will have outside entertainment coming in, first time in 15months.
Outside activities were on the list to open up a month ago.
I have worked all through the last 15months, so it’s just nice to see things open, but it doesn’t really alter my routine xx
Rita

Reactions: thelord's_pearl

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Our anti-lockdown pastor hero just had his church doors locked by police due to his not obeying the plague rules.
I spent some time outside of my townhouse today, enjoying the weather and leading the squirrels in worship. :)

Reactions: thelord's_pearl

haruto

Nov 12, 2020
Freeport
Faith
Christian
Country
Albania
I can go to other countries and will meet with my new online friends. Lately I prefer to communicate with people online via videochat
software. Its convey to talk online with new people about life and God.