Only one true God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Thunder1

Dec 12, 2007
There is only one true God. Christians and Jews believe in the same God. Many Jews just are waiting for the coming of Jesus for the first time,even though Jesus has been there from the beginning. But we've got the same God. It's so awesome,when many Jews have come to find Jesus as their Saviour. Then they are called Messianic Jews. I've been to one of their church in Israel and I enjoyed so much to see them rejoicing in the Lord.I've also have been to ex-muslims church in Israel. It was smaller church, and I really enjoyed that one too. These muslims have come to know Jesus as their Saviour as well. And they sang worship songs to their Saviour, Jesus as well. It touched me so deeply. I never forget it.Our God is an awesome God ,He reigns in heaven and earth with WISDOM and POWER and LOVE, our God is an awesome God !Do you have a personal relationship with one and only true and living God ?

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiim(Thunder1)
There is only one true God. Christians and Jews believe in the same God. Many Jews just are waiting for the coming of Jesus for the first time,even though Jesus has been there from the beginning. But we've got the same God. It's so awesome,when many Jews have come to find Jesus as their Saviour. Then they are called Messianic Jews. I've been to one of their church in Israel and I enjoyed so much to see them rejoicing in the Lord ?
Really ? So far as I know nor Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Israel ans his descent was never recognize trinity as concept of God, how that can be the same ?Wallahu a'lam.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
We believe in the same God the Jews havent yet accepted Jesus as being the savior yet they are still waiting for God to send the savior but they will accept him (christ) God has written it. God says he put a stupor on the Jews to bring the gentiles under Christ and then he will remove it and call the Jews back to him. If all others (gentiles that includes all muslims) dont come to him before the end of this age of gentiles end you will no longer be under his grace. there is only one way and that is through Christ for Jew and gentile alike

Ricky W

Jun 6, 2007
A'udzubillaahiminasysyaithonirrojiimBismillaahirrohmaanirrohiim(kriss)
We believe in the same God the Jews havent yet accepted Jesus as being the savior yet they are still waiting for God to send the savior but they will accept him (christ) God has written it. God says he put a stupor on the Jews to bring the gentiles under Christ and then he will remove it and call the Jews back to him. If all others (gentiles that includes all muslims) dont come to him before the end of this age of gentiles end you will no longer be under his grace. there is only one way and that is through Christ for Jew and gentile alike
Thanks for the response Kriss
smile.gif
, but it seems like this wasn't the answer of what i asked.Wallaahu a'lam.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
but I did answer most Jews in the old testament didnt understand this because the messiah hadnt come yet and knowledge needed to increase. as it is written then when the new testament teaching became evident the Jews that did not convert were under a stupior until the time of the gentile is ended it is then God will turn back and call to them.Our roots are in Judism same as yours and like it or not a tree can not change its roots you can deny it ,ignore it ,or as christains sometimes do say you have replaced it but the facts are a fig tree is always a fig tree even if you swear you are and apple tree your still a fig tree if your roots are of a fig tree. and just like Abraham Isaac and Jacob Ishmael was a Jew