OOC (out of character, dream house rpg)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@PeterJames0510 thought I'd make an OOC. I know a couple people on here who just might be interested in joining and who know a bit about rpgs. Not sure.

@April_Rose
@Devin Wintch

I also thought of requesting the lifetime ban being lifted on CF, so we can write there too if you prefer there. :doh: I made a bit of a dramatic decision that week, because I was dreadfully SPOOKED with dream stuff... I'll have those temporary anxious times where I make emotionally driven decisions, but then I remember God is in control and He is teaching me and guiding me on the right path. Those times are farther away and a lot less then ever before. I just trust in Him with all my heart. I have a lot of love and joy to share on the forums to praise the name of the Lord.

On the other hand, I don't think I am much missed on CF anyway. I haven't posted much on there anymore and do not have many friends on there like here. Some may remember when I was lily00, but I haven't been all that active on there. I changed my name to Mayflower1 this year, because I made that name in 2005 where I believed that "00" about me. But not anymore. :) I have God and there is greatness inside every single believer.

The Mayflower is the ship the pilgrims used to pursue religious freedom from England. I used to be in recovery sections a lot. But only in the last few years have I really been in the right spirit of praise and worship to really offer anything of value and hope on the forums. I was always the one being ministered too.

Maybe it is smaller on CB and stuff, night and day on politics and stuff (brother, let us never talk politics. I really hate the division it causes :D). Idk, but I post a lot more on CB. So I'll pray about it. It may be best to keep it to keep my time limited on forums.

But anyhow!!!!! OOC, I really like how the story is going. That garden and house was very clever. I was thinking that would have been a good end to the story for my character if I had bailed on you. :)

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@PeterJames0510 thought I'd make an OOC. I know a couple people on here who just might be interested in joining and who know a bit about rpgs. Not sure.

@April_Rose
@Devin Wintch

I also thought of requesting the lifetime ban being lifted on CF, so we can write there too if you prefer there. :doh: I made a bit of a dramatic decision that week, because I was dreadfully SPOOKED with dream stuff... I'll have those temporary anxious times where I make emotionally driven decisions, but then I remember God is in control and He is teaching me and guiding me on the right path. Those times are farther away and a lot less then ever before. I just trust in Him with all my heart. I have a lot of love and joy to share on the forums to praise the name of the Lord.

On the other hand, I don't think I am much missed on CF anyway. I haven't posted much on there anymore and do not have many friends on there like here. Some may remember when I was lily00, but I haven't been all that active on there. I changed my name to Mayflower1 this year, because I made that name in 2005 where I believed that "00" about me. But not anymore. :) I have God and there is greatness inside every single believer.

The Mayflower is the ship the pilgrims used to pursue religious freedom from England. I used to be in recovery sections a lot. But only in the last few years have I really been in the right spirit of praise and worship to really offer anything of value and hope on the forums. I was always the one being ministered too.

Maybe it is smaller on CB and stuff, night and day on politics and stuff (brother, let us never talk politics. I really hate the division it causes :D). Idk, but I post a lot more on CB. So I'll pray about it. It may be best to keep it to keep my time limited on forums.

But anyhow!!!!! OOC, I really like how the story is going. That garden and house was very clever. I was thinking that would have been a good end to the story for my character if I had bailed on you. :)
I'm not too familiar with rpg's just computer rpg's, I'll check in too see what it's about :)

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank You! :) I read part of the rpg, it will take me a while to catch up. Is this thread going to be a new one?

Ooc is just where you talk out of story. That way there is not conversation while writing. Basically if you want to join you just hop in with a character or take over one of the characters if Peter wants to share one of his. I only have Elaynah and Lori, and Lori doesn't talk much since she is three. :)

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't understand the storyline and it's kind of long for me I'm afraid.

Reactions: Mayflower
Feb 29, 2020
Lee, MA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello guys, hello everyone! I'm sorry for being quiet for a while, the Lord has also been working on my heart and life. I've been listening to a lot of challenging sermon messages about reordering my life to be more in line with His holiness. This of course doesn't make me good or bad, just a little distracted.

I'm happy to play any RPG with Mayflower as she does a really excellent job. I'm just fearful of my spiritual state lately where I am thinking seriously on personal matters that I might not be as available as much.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello guys, hello everyone! I'm sorry for being quiet for a while, the Lord has also been working on my heart and life. I've been listening to a lot of challenging sermon messages about reordering my life to be more in line with His holiness. This of course doesn't make me good or bad, just a little distracted.

I'm happy to play any RPG with Mayflower as she does a really excellent job. I'm just fearful of my spiritual state lately where I am thinking seriously on personal matters that I might not be as available as much.

Take your time Peter. God always comes first!

Reactions: PeterJames0510
Feb 29, 2020
Lee, MA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

There are times you remind me of me, Mayflowers. I've requested lifetime bans on many forums ... but they weren't godly forums and I wasn't using my real names on them. Still, I understand the need to escape.

I am glad you're back. And yes, maybe dreams have their place. But there's nothing like God's word for the soul, like a Psalm 119 or Revelation 2 -3 or something like that.

Politics is a very difficult subject, especially since I consider myself a Christian Libertarian ... so I'm often always at odds with both conservatives and liberals! lol

The bottom line is that we are seeking a city made without hands and whose foundations were built and made by God!

Part of my spiritual journey has been weighing in on the difference between Free Grace (God gives His grace freely to all who believe) and Lordship Salvation (God expects us to submit to Christ's lordship to prove salvation.)

I believe sometimes we make the gospel difficult for people; but if after many many years they still don't ever show that the grace of Jesus makes any difference to them - I think we do have the responsibility to pray for them and say 'is there something wrong because Ephesians 2 tells us we are saved to do good works.'

My journey has also reminded me about this beautiful book (though it can get a little deep, it's written by a Pentecostal) on Mercy: http://www.zionfaithhomes.com/uploa...ble_teaches_about_mercy_by_rex_b._andrews.pdf

Imagine if we believed that God gave us mercy to supply the needs for every single person saved or unsaved and we all treated each other with the love that God gave to us in Jesus on the Cross? That's basically what this book is about - what is God's mercy and how does it operate in our lives. It is written in chapters that are basically 2 - 3 pages each and you really have to be concentrating; it's based on lectures that Rex Andrews gave when he was still alive. :) - Peter James